Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Jose Mourinho Reveals What He Said To Pep Guardiola At Full-time Following Manch - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Reveals What He Said To Pep Guardiola At Full-time Following Manch (1388 Views)

Jose Mourinho Reveals His Lionel Messi Dream And Wants To Coach Superstar / Odion Ighalo Has Drawn Much More Nigerians To Old Trafford Since He Joined Manch / Jose Mourinho Reveals What Will Happen In Man United Vs Barcelona Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jose Mourinho Reveals What He Said To Pep Guardiola At Full-time Following Manch by MrBati(m): 6:33am On Apr 08, 2018
Jose Mourinho has revealed what he told Pep Guardiola at full-time following Manchester United's brilliant 3-2 victory over rivals Manchester City.

In Friday's press conference, Guardiola revealed that Paul Pogba had been offered to him in January by agent Mino Raiola.

Shortly before kick-off, Mourinho said that either one of Guardiola or Raiola had been lying.

However, at the final whistle, the United boss decided not to focus on Pogba.

When asked what he said to Guardiola, Mourinho told Sky Sports: "I congratulated Man City for the title. They are frustrated because they wanted to win the title today, because they deserve it.

Read More
"Disgusting": Fans can't believe Ashley Young isn't sent off against Manchester City for studs-up challenge

Jose Mourinho led his side to victory over Manchester City (Image: Manchester City FC/Man City via Getty Images)

Jose Mourinho was humble in victory (Image: PA)

"I congratulated them for the title. They deserve the title. They have more points than the others, and they gave no chance to the others.

"The number of points City win it by is going to reflect how much better they've been."

On where Mourinho and United go from here, Mourinho added: "Can we catch them next season? We'll have to work and see.

"We are not the team that people think we are, we aren't as bad as people think we are, I'm not as bad a manager as people think I am and the players aren't as bad as people think they are."

Paul Pogba inspired Manchester United's comeback (Image: Michael Regan/Getty Images)

Pogba justified his price tag (Image: Matthew Peters/Man Utd via Getty Images)
United were thumped in the first half, falling 2-0 behind thanks to goals from Vincent Kompany and Ilkay Gundogan.

And it could have been worse for the visitors had Raheem Sterling not spurned two glorious opportunities in front of goal.

But whatever Mourinho........

Readmore.....
http://www.surfbaze.com/2018/04/jose-mourinho-reveals-what-he-said-to.html?m=0
Re: Jose Mourinho Reveals What He Said To Pep Guardiola At Full-time Following Manch by OfficialAwol(m): 7:51am On Apr 08, 2018
I'm not interested in what he told Gaurdiola at Final whistle.

I wanna know what he told Man United players at half time.

My Oh my!

I guess all hands was deck in City demolition.

Re: Jose Mourinho Reveals What He Said To Pep Guardiola At Full-time Following Manch by otipoju(m): 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
OfficialAwol:

My Oh my!

He didn't say much but ask them if they wanted to be the clowns that will clap for their rivals MANCITY players as the lift the cup after the final whistle.
Re: Jose Mourinho Reveals What He Said To Pep Guardiola At Full-time Following Manch by Jacktheripper: 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
OfficialAwol:

My Oh my!

He said something like they don't want to be the clowns watching as man city use them to win the league. Don't ask me how I know

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester City 0-2 – Highlights [download Video] Community Shield / Champions League Match Preview: Juventus Vs Manchester United / 7 Things You Didn't Know About The Most Beautiful Female Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.