Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,321 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Big Demonic Cat Appeared Physically To Fight A Child Of God. This Is W Happened. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Big Demonic Cat Appeared Physically To Fight A Child Of God. This Is W Happened. (840 Views)

How Will You Thank God This Year 2024? / Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Demonic Cat Appeared Physically To Fight A Child Of God. This Is W Happened. by MrPRevailer(m): 10:06am On Apr 08, 2018
Bro Paul Ogin, who joined Chosen in the year 2011 is returning all glories to the only good God of the ages, the God of seasons, the precious daddy, the God of the Chosen, baba Ijesha, for exposing enemies purported plans in his life and that of his families.

Our brother testified that last Saturday's night was a night of divine battle in his house.

According to him, at about the midnight hours of Saturday, he choose to make supplications to God and to hand over his new apartment to the glorification of the name of the most high God.

After about awhile, when the spiritual affairs became hot for the dwelling of the devil and his agents, he suddenly started hearing some strange sound like that of the popular Nightingale demonic bird.
He wasn't touched because he knew the lord is up to do something, instead he entered into another realm of the prayer.

When the sound became unnecessarily excessive, He went to check what the issue was, he saw a strange big pussycat fell down from the ceiling to the parlour.
Our brother said he immediately confronted the cat, which then engaged him in a physical combat.
It was at this opposite reaction, that our brother knew that the cat was not an ordinary one.
He then called on this great God of Chosen; the God of the season, whose power as of old always manifest whenever his children are confronted with challenges, to intervene.

Our brother said he advanced like the courageous David when he met Goliath on battle front, and continually fought the cat, until the cat ran into the inner room, and our brother had to evacuate his family from the room, and the fight continued. It got to a stage where God of Chosen gave our brother an upper hand and he hit the cat on the head and it died immediately.

In his speech, he said what baffled him was that, immediately he hit the cat on the head, he heard a voice from his neighbourhood shouting in Yoruba dialect, saying 'Ori mi O! Ori mi O!! Ori mi O!!!
Iya Ibo ti pami O!!!! meaning, 'My head! My head!! My head!!! Ibo man has killed me, and the occultic Landlord gave up the ghost.

He said he didn't care who was shouting even within himself, he knew what the issue could be.
He is returning all the glories and encomiums to the only good God, for giving him miraculous victory over enemies of his families.
Brethren, just last Sunday, GOD through his dedicated servant organized a mini crusade across all our State Headquarters, Nationwide with the title "They Shall Not Escape".
This is just the confirmation of what God had done in the program through the word of his servant.
Truly, if God be for us, Nobody, not even the Satan can be against us!
Chosen is blessed!

Re: Big Demonic Cat Appeared Physically To Fight A Child Of God. This Is W Happened. by remi1444: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2018
cry
Re: Big Demonic Cat Appeared Physically To Fight A Child Of God. This Is W Happened. by MrBottle: 10:12am On Apr 08, 2018
grin grin
My only prayer is to get out of this country to more saner climes. Listening to a testimony like this shows how poor our level of enlightenment in Africa is.

4 Likes

Re: Big Demonic Cat Appeared Physically To Fight A Child Of God. This Is W Happened. by IdeyFindWife: 10:20am On Apr 08, 2018
E don cast for this poor pvssyCat now. See as dey beat am so silly e fold up? Na only in Naija household pets & vermin dey act #HarryPorter-In-Hogwarts without being celebrated for it.

Pple are so problem-conscious and superstitiously binding every unbindable that even wall-geckos are retuning to the wilds.

God help Nigeria(n)s in this difficult hours.

1 Like

Re: Big Demonic Cat Appeared Physically To Fight A Child Of God. This Is W Happened. by LWKM(m): 10:23am On Apr 08, 2018
I still wonder what is wrong with Africans

1 Like

Re: Big Demonic Cat Appeared Physically To Fight A Child Of God. This Is W Happened. by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 08, 2018
How is this normal for the love of God? I have great disdain for this Chosen people.

1 Like

Re: Big Demonic Cat Appeared Physically To Fight A Child Of God. This Is W Happened. by MrPRevailer(m): 10:28am On Apr 08, 2018
MrBottle:
grin grin
My only prayer is to get out of this country to more saner climes. Listening to a testimony like this shows how poor our level of enlightenment in Africa is.

Pls spare me your folly. Not this Sunday morning.
Re: Big Demonic Cat Appeared Physically To Fight A Child Of God. This Is W Happened. by MrPRevailer(m): 10:31am On Apr 08, 2018
Earthbound:
How is this normal for the love of God? I have great disdain for this Chosen people.

Let it pain you very well. God will build his church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it.

This is obviously not an ordinary cat. As he hit the head, the landlord of the house started shouting and died.
Re: Big Demonic Cat Appeared Physically To Fight A Child Of God. This Is W Happened. by MrBottle: 10:33am On Apr 08, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Pls spare me your folly. Not this Sunday morning.
Okay pastor
Re: Big Demonic Cat Appeared Physically To Fight A Child Of God. This Is W Happened. by MrPRevailer(m): 10:34am On Apr 08, 2018
LWKM:
I still wonder what is wrong with Africans

They are still holding on to their evil traditions, evil gods and practising witchcraft instead of embracing Christianity.

Re: Big Demonic Cat Appeared Physically To Fight A Child Of God. This Is W Happened. by haywire07(m): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2018

In his speech, he said what baffled him was that, immediately he hit the cat on the head, he heard a voice from his neighbourhood shouting in Yoruba dialect, saying 'Ori mi O! Ori mi O!! Ori mi O!!!
Iya Ibo ti pami O!!!! meaning, 'My head! My head!! My head!!! Ibo woman has killed me, and the occultic Landlord gave up the ghost.

you mean the occultic woman mistook bro Paul for an Ibo woman . The slap must be too much
Re: Big Demonic Cat Appeared Physically To Fight A Child Of God. This Is W Happened. by MrPRevailer(m): 10:42am On Apr 08, 2018
haywire07:
you mean the occultic woman mistook bro Paul for an Ibo woman . The slap must be too much

Hahaha. grin

Typo error. It's ibo man not woman.
Also correction, article said 'Landlord'
Re: Big Demonic Cat Appeared Physically To Fight A Child Of God. This Is W Happened. by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 08, 2018
Dear Lord, I have been trying so hard to live Africa. Please pick up my call. Comnect me to someone who will fly me out. What sort of nollywood movie is this. Yes, I believe in the spiritual, but this is a no no.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Demonic Cat Appeared Physically To Fight A Child Of God. This Is W Happened. by MrPRevailer(m): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2018
eosigwe:
Dear Lord, I have been trying so hard to live Africa. Please pick up my call. Comnect me to someone who will fly me out. What sort of nollywood movie is this. Yes, I believe in the spiritual, but this is a no no.

You're a spaghetti Christian, going to watered-down gospel churches where even Occultic men are very comfortable seating in the front seats and throwing money to the priests.

After years of watching Nollywood movies, Obi is still a boy. It still hasn't occurred to you that they are simulations of what occurs in the real life.
Re: Big Demonic Cat Appeared Physically To Fight A Child Of God. This Is W Happened. by OneCorner: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2018
notin we no go see for d flat headed Jewish land grin
Re: Big Demonic Cat Appeared Physically To Fight A Child Of God. This Is W Happened. by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 08, 2018
MrPRevailer:

You're a spaghetti Christian, going to watered-down gospel churches where even Occultic men are very comfortable seating in the front seats and throwing money to the priests.

After years of watching Nollywood movies, Obi is still a boy. It still hasn't occurred to you that they are simulations of what occurs in the real life.
ok sir
Re: Big Demonic Cat Appeared Physically To Fight A Child Of God. This Is W Happened. by TrajansKong: 11:42am On Apr 08, 2018
MrPRevailer:
...strange sound like that of the popular Nightingale demonic bird.

When the sound became unnecessarily excessive, He went to check what the issue was, he saw a strange big pussycat fell down from the ceiling to the parlour... continually fought the cat, until the cat ran into the inner room, and our brother had to evacuate his family from the room, and the fight continued. It got to a stage where God of Chosen gave our brother an upper hand and he hit the cat on the head and it died immediately.
Truly, if God be for us, Nobody, not even the Satan can be against us!
Chosen is blessed!

Why are you doing this??

You. Have. Got. To Be Joking.

This isn't only gross stupidity. This is also advanced mental illness.

How can we stop this?? Why did we let these evil clowns reign unchallenged?
Re: Big Demonic Cat Appeared Physically To Fight A Child Of God. This Is W Happened. by TrajansKong: 11:46am On Apr 08, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Let it pain you very well. God will build his church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it.

This is obviously not an ordinary cat. As he hit the head, the landlord of the house started shouting and died.

Stop.

This isn't funny anymore.
Re: Big Demonic Cat Appeared Physically To Fight A Child Of God. This Is W Happened. by MrPRevailer(m): 2:43am On Apr 09, 2018
TrajansKong:

Why are you doing this??

You. Have. Got. To Be Joking.

This isn't only gross stupidity. This is also advanced mental illness.

How can we stop this?? Why did we let these evil clowns reign unchallenged?

People who don't know about God or spiritual things.Things like these looks hyper-silly to them.

(1) (Reply)

Killing And Disgracing The Butchers Of The Dark Market - Dr. Dk Olukoya | Pmch / 4 Reasons People Didn't Like The Royal Wedding Sermon – And Why They're 'Wrong' / Beware Of The Tricks Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.