Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

4 Times Fashion Told Us That Cardi B Is Indeed Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Times Fashion Told Us That Cardi B Is Indeed Pregnant (538 Views)

Michael Ejoor: I Cried 4 Times Yesterday, My 9 Inches Penis Still Intact / 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) / Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Times Fashion Told Us That Cardi B Is Indeed Pregnant by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2018
So pregnancy rumors have been trailing fast rising performing act, Cardi B since the past two to three months now. Recall a fan called out the singer for looking “fat” and she gave an almost instant epic reply.

"No bitch. I’m just getting fat. Let me fat in peace"

-Cardi B.

Let me fat in peace” quickly began trending and immediately put the rumors to rest but the fashion choices Cardi B has been seen in lately really makes us want revisit the rumors.

Is Cardi-B really pregnant??

The ‘Bodak-yellow’ singer was seen in this Vogue lip-syncing video with obviously added weight in eyebrow raising areas as her boobs and arms. Her stomach area is covered in fringes which sways from left to right, refusing to give away any hint but shifting all the attention back her boobs.

Re: 4 Times Fashion Told Us That Cardi B Is Indeed Pregnant by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 10:25am On Apr 08, 2018
Next, Cardi-B was photographed behind-the-scenes of what looks like a music video shoot. Again, her stomach area covered in layers of peplon skirt while more detailing goes to her head gear, significant earrings and flashy makeup. All these to keep us looking at her face but we still wonder if there’s a bun in the oven. (That yawning didn’t quite help or maybe Cardi is just exhausted from all the shows)

Re: 4 Times Fashion Told Us That Cardi B Is Indeed Pregnant by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2018
At the iHeart radio awards where Cardi gave a memorable speech specially dedicated to her haters, she wore this dress which is nothing but a confusionist- layers upon layers upon layers. Only legs to see…

Re: 4 Times Fashion Told Us That Cardi B Is Indeed Pregnant by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2018
At a club appearance, Cardi wore a red metallic horizontally striped dress with arm ruffles but this one sure crowns is all. The standing lines may have successfully created illusion of length to conceal a bulge (if any) but we still can notice the fullness in the stomach area.

Re: 4 Times Fashion Told Us That Cardi B Is Indeed Pregnant by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2018
At this point, we are just going to chill and see what happens in the coming months. We are very certain no one can continue to pull off fashion illusions after nine months!

Do you think Cardi B is really pregnant?

Source: https://myblogzine.com/2018/04/5-times-fashion-told-us-that-cardi-b-is-indeed-pregnant/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Why I Called Miracle My Best Friend –nina / Davido’s Baby Mama Replies Follower Who Thinks Her 2-year-old Daughter Is Sexy. / Bbnaija: Check Out Highlight From When Nina Was In The House Before Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.