Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink (44847 Views)

Details Of Patience Jonathan's Forfeited Funds Published By EFCC / Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Burial Photos Of Lazarus Iwari Kalama-Sokobe, Patience Jonathan's Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
uchman48:
hahahahhahaha, nobody is serious in this country na, even the government are not serious with the way they rule us
Uche, people like u keep me in nairaland laughing for hours to extent that ones around ask me kilode!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink by jerecrown(m): 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
MAMA reign more than her husband
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink by kolas88(m): 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
With Nigerian money! Lovely indeed
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink by uchman48(m): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Wiseman5:

Uche, people like u keep me in nairaland laughing for hours to extent that ones around ask me kilode!
wow good to hear, but is true na, we are in a joking era that is why comedians are making it in this country

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink by Osirawboy: 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
South Korea impeached their president over abuse of power because she helped her friend win contracts and help her aid daughter get admission into a prestigious university. Just One year after impeachment, she has just been sentenced to 20YEARS in prison. We even sentence one single person to prison. Patience Jonathan even has the efontry to sue over I'll gotten money(only in 9ja).

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink by cchiagom(f): 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
yarimo:
PATIENCE Jonathan just bring back our money, I don't see anything lovely about her dress. undecided embarassed

Which money?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
CeoNewshelm:
Former president of the Nigerian Actors Guild ,Ibinabo Fiberisema shared this photo with former Nigerian first lady,Patience Jonathan .

The photo was taken at an event yesterday .

http://newshelm.ng/patience-jonathan-looks-lovely-in-pink/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Our Money flex on.
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
Osirawboy:
South Korea impeached their president over abuse of power because she helped her friend win contracts and help her aid daughter get admission into a prestigious university. Just One year after impeachment, she has just been sentenced to 20YEARS in prison. We even sentence one single person to prison. Patience Jonathan even has the efontry to sue over I'll gotten money(only in 9ja).

Patience jonathan didnt hold any political office in Nigeria, All the money she has are gifts grin.

If u need ur looters, call out for the arrest of tiffnubu, Fashola, Obasanjo, Buhari, Kwakwanso, Rotimi amechi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink by dcncorniels: 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Mama peace i dey hail, bless you
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink by Okoroawusa: 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
BruncleZuma:
mere mere nu ihu gwompiti nu azu
Nwa afor Igbo I sight u

*correct it* its "gwompiti na azu"
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink by Osirawboy: 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Patience jonathan didnt hold any political office in Nigeria, All the money she has are gifts grin.

If u need ur looters, call out for the arrest of tiffnubu, Fashola, Obasanjo, Buhari, Kwakwanso, Rotimi amechi.

The ex south Korean president didn't steal any money. She just helped people get rich by giving contracts and using her "INFLUENCE " to assist them. The so called gift by Patience are probably gotten by her "INFLUENCE" which is why I said abuse of power.

FYI: US President NIXON was impeached because of abuse of power because he tried to use his INFLUENCE to kill the "Watergate Scandal".

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink by SOFTENGR: 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
The sight of this woman can make a Zombie commit suicide.
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
Our former president.

Ladies need take a clue from her.

Get married to an inactive and dumb man. You could be lucky
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink by ImaIma1(f): 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
What's new in the dressing? Is it not the same iro and buba?
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
Osirawboy:

The ex south Korean president didn't steal any money. She just helped people get rich by giving contracts and using her "INFLUENCE " to assist them. The so called gift by Patience are probably gotten by her "INFLUENCE" which is why I said abuse of power.

FYI: US President NIXON was impeached because of abuse of power because he tried to use his INFLUENCE to kill the "Watergate Scandal".

Stop equating a prime minister with with presidents wife.

We don't care what u call abuse of Power.

All we know is that our mummy P will remain free n flex her monetary gifts till thy kingdom come.

Like I said earlier, she never held any political position.

If u want ur looters, u know where to look.
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink by qleap2all(m): 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Some peoples heroine but Nigeria Obstacle
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink by Ewroghene1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
chai.....mama jonah....
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink by brojoshua: 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
Looters are the gods many Nigerians are praising and worshipping, because the worshippers have spirit of slavery
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink by NovusHomo(m): 12:14am On Apr 09, 2018
Mama PISS, Mama THIEF!
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink by Osirawboy: 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
brojoshua:
Looters are the gods many Nigerians are praising and worshipping, because the worshippers have spirit of slavery

True talk brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASG Demolishes Hundreds Of Shanties And Shops In Lekki / Magun: Ondo Politician, Honourable Olanrewaju Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.