Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

What Do I Need To Learn Graphic Design? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Do I Need To Learn Graphic Design? (2481 Views)

Learn Graphic Design & Video Editing Now / Learn Graphic Design (lekki/ajah Residents) / Learn Graphic Design Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Need To Learn Graphic Design? by fukDpolice: 10:52am On Apr 08, 2018
Hello everyone. I need help. I want to learn logo and banner design but don't exactly know how to start off. I have a laptop already. What softwares do I need? Little tips are appreciated too.

Thanks.

Lalasticlala
Re: What Do I Need To Learn Graphic Design? by liyamar: 11:10am On Apr 08, 2018
fukDpolice:
Hello everyone. I need help. I want to learn logo and banner design but don't exactly know how to start off. I have a laptop already. What softwares do I need? Little tips are appreciated too.

Thanks.

Lalasticlala

Check it on YouTube. Alot of video tutorials available there for free
Re: What Do I Need To Learn Graphic Design? by excellgraphics(m): 11:42am On Apr 08, 2018
fukDpolice:

Thanks.

Lalasticlala
for logo you can combine PSD & Illustrator plus little coredraw knpwledge above all be determine because the stuff is not an easy task,check my profile for more info or subscribe to my youtube channel for more TIPS Link on my signature all the best.
Re: What Do I Need To Learn Graphic Design? by fukDpolice: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
excellgraphics:
for logo you can combine PSD & Illustrator plus little coredraw knpwledge above all be determine because the stuff is not an easy task,check my profile for more info or subscribe to my youtube channel for more TIPS Link on my signature all the best.

Thanks bro. Running through your videos now. Nice job

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need To Learn Graphic Design? by excellgraphics(m): 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
fukDpolice:

Thanks bro. Running through your videos now. Nice job
Alright,remember to subscribe it free
Re: What Do I Need To Learn Graphic Design? by Exmarte: 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
okay guys here's the deal... I know learning via YouTube is quite easy and cost efficient I think, however, I just need a place why I can be taught, hands on... physically for a couple of months, say 3-6months...Any recommendations? please not a one week class o... 3-6months specifically, plus should be around Ikeja/Allen ish
Re: What Do I Need To Learn Graphic Design? by excellgraphics(m): 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Alot of people don't no that one can never design a unique graphic with youtube video tutirial,am also a youtuber,every designer or any company open youtube account to let the world no what they are capable of doing and sell their service around the world,So youtube dont really teach but you can make youtube your back up on the training,however with reference to your location I can teach you for maximium of three months for a fee or subscribe to my channel on youtube,my channel link; https://www.youtube/channel/UCJOnnIgzNFnbJRYxzESEGbg I upload video everyday,whatsapp me 08074901853.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need To Learn Graphic Design? by IamProdigy: 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
I will Like to alter this IDEOLOGY that you can't learn from YouTube! and be a pro ..thats a lie!

Firstly...
Are you naturally creative..and .art inclined?

Do you have awesome imaginatory prowess?

Can you learn from the screen without getting bored?

Are you serious.... and ready to practise?

Then the sky is your kick off point.

You might just need a mentor to ask questions, and follow some really talented guys online...

And ure good!

All the best...

Check my topics
for Branding inspiration....!

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Need To Learn Graphic Design? by excellgraphics(m): 11:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
IamProdigy:
I will Like to alter this IDEOLOGY that you can't learn from YouTube! and be a pro ..thats a lie!

Firstly...
Are you naturally creative..and .art inclined?

Do you have awesome imaginatory prowess?

Can you learn from the screen without getting bored?

Are you serious.... and ready to practise?

Then the sky is your kick off point.

You might just need a mentor to ask questions, and follow some really talented guys online...

And ure good!

All the best...
Check my topics
for Branding inspiration....!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need To Learn Graphic Design? by Sebastrue(m): 5:27am On Jun 25, 2020
I would advise you not to try to do it yourself because you need experience in this area. My brother tried to design a website for his thesis, but he did a very poor job. He used paid programs with a wide range of functions and studied online courses, but in the end, person needs experience to complete such work. I decided not to waste time and found the best graphic design company in India so that they create a website design and do full web development. The reviews about this company were simply amazing and their prices attracted me. I saw the result very soon and was pleasantly surprised because the quality of the work was amazing.
Re: What Do I Need To Learn Graphic Design? by Ay04z(m): 3:29am On Dec 24, 2022
Just ask around......
Re: What Do I Need To Learn Graphic Design? by SodiumValproate: 3:38am On Dec 24, 2022
Ay04z:
Just ask around......
I asked around and they told me you don't have shame.
Re: What Do I Need To Learn Graphic Design? by Ay04z(m): 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
SodiumValproate:

I asked around and they told me you don't have shame.
.. Wat i mean is there will be centre in ur area.. Offering d skill.. Just dat u will just need humble urself cos na kids will full there..

(1) (Reply)

What Screen Resolution Should One Target? / Convert Your Tv To 3d / Philippians 4:6 3d Animated Bible Scripture, Check It Out And Be Blessed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.