Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

WHAT’S WRONG WITH NIGERIANS? They don’t know what They Want. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHAT’S WRONG WITH NIGERIANS? They don’t know what They Want. (458 Views)

Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa / President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan / Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT’S WRONG WITH NIGERIANS? They don’t know what They Want. by KHYLE(m): 11:17am On Apr 08, 2018
My writing has exposed me to the foolishness, stupidity, and imbecility of Nigerians. When you read their comments on a particular story or article, it makes you wonder what type of education they received and what’s their kind of brain.

Whenever we in the diaspora criticize the very oppressors that rape and ravish Nigerians, they become defensive, apologetic, and angry at us. They’ll haul insults of all sorts at us saying “all you do is criticize, come home and lead the fight, come home and run for president...”

This brings me to the case of Omoyele Sowore. Sowore had hardly declared he’s running for president than the intellectually disabled Nigerians shoot Sowore down. Some say “He (Sowore) thinks he’s coming to run SaharaReporters.” “How dare him going for the highest office of the land without any political experience.” Others say “He should start as a councilor or run for the senate.” And yet some say “Sowore is being sponsored by America.”

When Sowore appealed for donations for his campaign, the defective brainwashed Nigerians say “See, he’s a fraud. He wants to scam people.”
Questions for the mentally retarded Nigerians: What experience did Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Nigeria’s first Prime Minister have before he became our Prime Minister? What experience did Shagari have? What experience did Abacha and IBB have? What experience did all the fools, thieves, idiots, and Akindanidani governors, legislators, and the rest of the native tyrants ruling you have?

Sowore should not have any problems running for president if Nigerians were civilized, well informed, well educated (I’m not talking about the number of degrees you have), politically conscious, morally sound, logical, and reasonable people. The work that Sowore’s SaharaReporters had done alone in the war against corruption is enough to galvanize every Nigerian to lend their support to him in running for president in order to salvage the country and deliver them from slavery, exploitation, impoverishment of the ruling native thieves.

But this is Nigeria where a thief is not a thief, where oppressors are loved, revered, and worshipped. This is Nigeria where suffering and smiling is preferred to trying somebody new, different, and better. This is Nigeria where the blind lead the sighted. This is Nigeria where wrong is right and right is wrong.

This is Nigeria where things are done in the reverse mode. Nigerians don’t know what they want and don’t want what they know. And this is why I hate Nigeria. And this is why I’m allergic to the Akindanidani Nigerians. Can we just try somebody new and different from the past parade of old Brigade of Thieves? Join me... Let’s go there!

1 Like

Re: WHAT’S WRONG WITH NIGERIANS? They don’t know what They Want. by ashjay001(m): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2018
How is Sowore, any different from what we have? Personally, I no longer use SR as a reference point on news reports! SR is going d way of naij.com, sensationalize news n too much fake reports. I've actually lost count of his retractions sef.

That, on its own, is corruption!
Re: WHAT’S WRONG WITH NIGERIANS? They don’t know what They Want. by KHYLE(m): 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
ashjay001:
How is Sowore, any different from what we have? Personally, I no longer use SR as a reference point on news reports! SR is going d way of naij.com, sensationalize news n too much fake reports. I've actually lost count of his retractions sef.

That, on its own, is corruption!

SR news are not fake. We call it fake because most times they are quick to see what Nigerians can't see . And when these corruption politicians are exposed by SR, they quickly retract their steps. I watch an interview wyesterday where Omoyele Sowore was interviewed. He was asked if he verify is news from the person involve in such act, He's response was that he often contact them whenever he has any news about them but they always igonre him.

Omoyele Sowore is not corrupt.

Please go to YouTube and do a quick search for Omoyele sowore and watch some video that comes up.

You would realise he's passionately against corruption and has been doing everything to fight it .

Let's support this man!
Re: WHAT’S WRONG WITH NIGERIANS? They don’t know what They Want. by ashjay001(m): 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
KHYLE:

SR news are not fake. We call it fake because most times they are quick to see what Nigerians can't see . And when these corruption politicians are exposed by SR, they quickly retract their steps. I watch an interview wyesterday where Omoyele Sowore was interviewed. He was asked if he verify is news from the person involve in such act, He's response was that he often contact them whenever he has any news about them but they always igonre him.

Omoyele Sowore is not corrupt.

Please go to YouTube and do a quick search for Omoyele sowore and watch some video that comes up.

You would realise he's passionately against corruption and has been doing everything to fight it .

Let's support this man!

Bros! There is an antipathy to him. Nobody made that up. U av to be consistent n true.

It's never abt sensational stories.
Re: WHAT’S WRONG WITH NIGERIANS? They don’t know what They Want. by Nigeriadondie: 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
lipsrsealed Nigerians should give this man a chance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USUA75YSDHM

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[video] Shitte And Police In Street Battle In Abuja, Police Escapes With Armored / Ob Creation: Delta State Government Flags-off Distribution Of Starter Packs To 2 / 19year Old CEO Shades Buhari Over 'lazy Youth Statement'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.