Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Price Of 2008 Honda Accord (V6) Radiator In Abuja - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Price Of 2008 Honda Accord (V6) Radiator In Abuja (1551 Views)

Ignition Failure Of 2008 Nissan Sentra / Pls I Need D Cost Of 2008 Mazda Cx7 / Don't Top-up Your Radiator With Water. Use Engine Coolant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of 2008 Honda Accord (V6) Radiator In Abuja by llade(m): 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
I was driving home yesterday and suddenly observed the temperature guage was rising. I stopped and checked and behold the radiator was leaking coolant profusely. I managed to drive the car home but will be happy and appreciate knowing how much the radiator (brand new and tokunbo) costs in Abuja. Thanks.
Re: Price Of 2008 Honda Accord (V6) Radiator In Abuja by kingreign(m): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
llade:
I was driving home yesterday and suddenly observed the temperature guage was rising. I stopped and checked and behold the radiator was leaking coolant profusely. I managed to drive the car home but will be happy and appreciate knowing how much the radiator (brand new and tokunbo) costs in Abuja. Thanks.

Budget circa 25-35k depending on your location. Get a brand New radiator pls.

Do NOT bypass your fan pls.
Re: Price Of 2008 Honda Accord (V6) Radiator In Abuja by scarplanet(m): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
kingreign:

Please in layman terms, kindly explain how you mean by "bypass your fan"
Re: Price Of 2008 Honda Accord (V6) Radiator In Abuja by kingreign(m): 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
scarplanet:

don't connect your radiator fans directly
Re: Price Of 2008 Honda Accord (V6) Radiator In Abuja by thebigkendo(m): 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
scarplanet:

He means... Don't allow "rewire" to connect your cooling fan to run continuously, they are design to come on & go off depending on coolant temperature
Re: Price Of 2008 Honda Accord (V6) Radiator In Abuja by llade(m): 11:58am On Apr 09, 2018
kingreign:

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With Diagnosis / I Can't Access Autotrader.comm!!! Urgent Pls!! / Help Me Diagnose This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.