Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,006 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire (46655 Views)

Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route / Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr / Ethiopian Airline Lands Latest Boeing 787-9 In Abuja With 177 Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
enemyofprogress:
stop dreaming abeg
Lemme
Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by deafeyez: 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
pdppower:
May God punish poverty
Amen.
Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by dbanjj1629(m): 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
mehnnnn this is luxury at its peak. Money is good
Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by Ake1: 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
Aldebaran:
Wow

I want to be rich ,famous and crowned with good health grin

All these can be found only in heaven at once.

1 Like

Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by bewla(m): 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
collinsJn:
N27m/hr ? Crazy
MeBadGan:

Hush kini?

collinsJn:
N27m/hr ? Crazy
walahi dem no dey spend money for heaven
Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by victorazyvictor(m): 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
heendrix:

God don't give that typa riches only Satan does
What is the name of ur village, which compound? grin
Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by Cosplay: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
BedLam:
How do they handle extreme turbulence? shocked

They press their noses into Ostrich feather eiderdowns and sink into plush quilts while the Courvoisier spills from
Chateau Baccarat flutes onto Isfahan rugs.

Iranian Beluga makes any turbulence enjoyable.
Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by einsteine(m): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
brainhgeek:
Give me 27m and I will return 50m, a developing plot in lekki and a good car at the end of 12months

Na so dem dey talk.

You think it's easy to double 27 million in a year.
Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by Smartjob1(f): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
I dont want to hire the plane.

I will BUY IT.
Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by lawrence35(m): 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
donplatinum:
Is this an Airplane or a hotel?
Brotherly....The tin weak me..... But for the sake of clarity, make we call am flying hotel
Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by Troublemaker007(m): 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
olawamide042:
I have to order for one but the problem is where will i park it......

Come and park it on my head...

3 Likes

Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by sheubaba2013: 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
To me this is just a toy, we love the world but the world doesn't love us.

We came to this world with nothing and we shall leave with nothing except our deeds.

Vanity upon vanity (ile aye asan)

1 Like

Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by Ajacent(m): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
But u can't travel with a duplex dats close to an airport
Hycon:
Very nice.
27Million should build a good duplex near the Airport.
Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by grandstar(m): 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Aldebaran:
Wow

I want to be rich ,famous and crowned with good health grin

I want my name in the book of life. (Read 1 Corinthians 2:9)

1 Like

Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by HardMirror(m): 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:
Wow! i will someday Use this.. tongue
Nigerians and their dumb thinking. Use it for what? Once something is expensive we claim it even if it is irrelevant. Remember a church service I was in and every dick and Harry saying amen to a prophesy that they would all buy private jets. Even civil servants shouted amen. Rubbish!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by kagari: 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
COvo:
The price is way too much! Who spends money like this?

Is much when you earn your millions in naira, you have to understand its all show, business and power
Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by Drwords(m): 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
rattlesnake:
the pilot comes out to talk to it

I get your intended pun here but need I say that your brain needs a little shake up to allow for more positive talks and intelligent jokes.

"The pilot comes out to talk to it"...really?....he comes out and stands on air right? angry

Dogpoop!
Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by Frederick2017: 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
Huh! 27million/hour. This is crazy mhen.

Money I will use to build duplex at my site in Ikorodu.
Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by DrHighchief(m): 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
This is what I will hire for my wedding...please where can I hire the plane.....
Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by Drwords(m): 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
grandstar:

I want my name in the book of life. (Read 1 Corinthians 2:9)

You want your name in the book of life and you clicked this thread to see the inside of that Boeing. Is it heaven?...why not keep your clicking for a religious post..Smh

Dogpoop! angry
Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by Yoruba4Life: 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
You'll nvr see reasonable pple like Bill Gates, Buffett etc...that work very hard for their monies with this sh!t.

It's only and majorly the ones that steal money or entitled to their nation's resource at their own pple's expense like 9ja Politicians, monopolicians, business thieves and of course the royals of the middle easts.

FOOLS!
Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by olaeffect(m): 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
pdppower:
May God punish poverty
77 multiplied by 70 times grin
Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by jaxxy(m): 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
naijjaman:
I can touch thousands of lives with that money

But I don't blame those who spend their money sha cheesy

This wat we call pure vanity. Lol
Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by marttol: 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Disassociate yourself from people that says I'm not interested in money and luxuries of life but heaven.they've accepted the culture and lifestyle of poverty,I haven't and will never
omode o MO ogun oun pe lefo... If you eventually make the money this very moment and die in the next one minute... MR MAN YOUR SPIRIT IS DOOM FOREVER.
Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by kingchris30(m): 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
pdppower:
May God punish poverty
Amen o
Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by redsun(m): 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
marttol:
omode o MO ogun oun pe lefo... If you eventually make the money this very moment and die in the next one minute... MR MAN YOUR SPIRIT IS DOOM FOREVER.

You better off dead than live in abject misery, hoping to die to go to heaven when you are poor on earth. However I am not saying that you have to afford that to be happy, but you have to afford the basics that most Africans lack to live.

That is the creation of man that has somewhat master the act of life and it is open to everybody that seeks.
Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by rattlesnake(m): 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
Drwords:

I get your intended pun here but need I say that your brain needs a little shake up to allow for more positive talks and intelligent jokes.

"The pilot comes out to talk to it"...really?....he comes out and stands on air right? angry

Dogpoop!
ode
Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by unanonso(m): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Disassociate yourself from people that says I'm not interested in money and luxuries of life but heaven.they've accepted the culture and lifestyle of poverty,I haven't and will never

Heaven is real.
Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by grandstar(m): 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
Drwords:

You want your name in the book of life and you clicked this thread to see the inside of that Boeing. Is it heaven?...why not keep your clicking for a religious post..Smh

Dogpoop! angry

Owning a private jet isn't bad. I won't even mind owning one.

My worry is that people pay more attentions to acquisition of wealth than anything. Some see that as the prime thing. Some see it as the only thing.

And that's why I made my comment so that one will realise that there is more to life than having material riches. Even if you don't achieve wealth you can still be happy
Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by BOOMnaija(m): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
Even if i av a trillion naira in my account, i will never waste such amount on this for an hour.

Jeez. This is senselessly ludicrous
Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by Airoflaw(m): 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
rattlesnake:
the pilot comes out to talk to it
you mean d plane has a pilot, is the pilot also paying 27m . don't mind me just thinking stupid today
Re: Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire by Hycon(m): 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ajacent:
But u can't travel with a duplex dats close to an airport

All I am saying is that it doesn’t cost 27million to be happy.
Balance is the key to a beautiful lifestyle not extravagance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. / Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama / Landlocked Joburg Opens Africa's Largest Made-Made "Mega Beach" (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.