Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,376 members, 7,826,479 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Meet The Upcoming Nokia X - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Meet The Upcoming Nokia X (2478 Views)

Nokia 3310 Makes A Return After 25 Years With A New Look / Alert!!! See The Upcoming Infinix Phones 2020 / Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Upcoming Nokia X by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
The Finnish company Nokia has already shown an advance of what it is capable of doing in the design section. The Nokia 8 Sirocco is an example of this because of the company’s history of appellation.

The firm still has room to manoeuvre to surprise us with the Nokia 9. However, a designer puts the Nokia X on the table. It is a conceptual recreation, but let us see a cutting edge and sophisticated design that is separated in a certain way from the monotony that currently reigns in the sector.

Although some manufacturers demarcate themselves from the rest and apply smart designs to their smartphones, the truth is that the trend drags the vast majority to bet on conservative lines, based on models that at the time demonstrated an assured success. In this situation, and in full expansion of smartphones with screens with reduced frames, a designer wanted to capture in the form of Nokia X a somewhat different design that we went to show you on video.

See full specs here: https://www.foxxtek.com.ng/2018/04/meet-upcoming-nokia-x.html

Re: Meet The Upcoming Nokia X by Rick9(m): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nokia has still not dominated yet, I don't know why
Re: Meet The Upcoming Nokia X by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
Rick9:
Why do you say so?
Re: Meet The Upcoming Nokia X by HeyCorleone(m): 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
Rick9:

Methinks the reason is not a lot of people are aware that they are back.

I use the Nokia 2, their definition of a budget phone, any time people see it, they get wowed by the design and ask "what brand?"When I tell them Nokia the next thing I hear is "Lumia?". It's at that point I have to explain everything to them, and they're just thrilled.

I think if more people are aware that Nokia is back, which affordable products, they'd dominate. As in they'd clear these low end Chinese phones off the market.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Upcoming Nokia X by Temidayo698(m): 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
It might take them time to regain the smart phone market from competitors.
Re: Meet The Upcoming Nokia X by guji12(m): 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
Temidayo698:
It might take them time to regain the smart phone market from competitors.
I guess.. Bt only if dey give a high end device for a cheap price
Which will be difficult
Re: Meet The Upcoming Nokia X by Malocity(m): 6:49am On Apr 09, 2018
HeyCorleone:

I use the Nokia 2, their definition of a budget phone, any time people see it, they get wowed by the design and ask "what brand?"When I tell them Nokia the next thing I hear is "Lumia?". It's at that point I have to explain everything to them, and they're just thrilled.

I think if more people are aware that Nokia is back, which affordable products, they'd dominate. As in they'd clear these low end Chinese phones off the market.

Me too use the Nokia 2. Am so in love with the phone whenever an update is done. Did you see that "Change SIM" function while making a call? It's wow! So many thing to enjoy in Nokia android. It does security patch update every month...how many other android phone does that? Thumbs up for Nokia Android.
Re: Meet The Upcoming Nokia X by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
I don't think that Nokia is a bad brand when it comes to manufacturing phones
Re: Meet The Upcoming Nokia X by 9tailskid: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Yeah. You're on point. Maybe their marketing/advertising needs to be a bit more agressive.

Lots of people still don't know that Nokia's back and that's because the Lumia/Windows Mobile experiment really did them in and kinda wiped them off people's minds.

If they'd gotten on the Android wagon earlier, they'd be right up there with Samsung and co.

I earnestly hope they rise again. I really do.
Re: Meet The Upcoming Nokia X by HeyCorleone(m): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
Malocity:

Me too use the Nokia 2. Am so in love with the phone whenever an update is done. Did you see that "Change SIM" function while making a call? It's wow! So many thing to enjoy in Nokia android. It does security patch update every month...how many other android phone does that? Thumbs up for Nokia Android.

Bruh please gist me about the updates. What's new there? Ain't done one since I got the phone and I've been receiving update notifications for November.

What's the new thing or stuff in it?
Re: Meet The Upcoming Nokia X by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Bruh please gist me about the updates. What's new there? Ain't done one since I got the phone and I've been receiving update notifications for November.

What's the new thing or stuff in it?
i use Nokia 2 bro,nd i rily enjoy d phone,concernin d security update batches,av updated mine to march,i dnt tink dere is much difference,bt i tink its better to update dem for ur phone fluidity

1 Like

Re: Meet The Upcoming Nokia X by HeyCorleone(m): 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
aro1:
i use Nokia 2 bro,nd i rily enjoy d phone,concernin d security update batches,av updated mine to march,i dnt tink dere is much difference,bt i tink its better to update dem for ur phone fluidity

if you can share screenshots.
Re: Meet The Upcoming Nokia X by Rick9(m): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Its the truth.

They really need to advertise oh.

Many people dont know that Nokia is back nd better
Re: Meet The Upcoming Nokia X by Rick9(m): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
danyel11:
Why do you say so?

The phone is not so common like tecno nd co
Re: Meet The Upcoming Nokia X by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
HeyCorleone:

if you can share screenshots.
i wnt be able to share screenshot,cos i did nt do dat,i av given answer to ur question u askd
Re: Meet The Upcoming Nokia X by Temidayo698(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2019
We welcome back Nokia, just that their product is unreasonably expensive, and that is why other phone companies are still dominating.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Upcoming Nokia X by Flytime: 11:01am On Dec 13, 2019
Temidayo698:
We welcome back Nokia, just that their product is unreasonably expensive, and that is why other phone companies are still dominating.
just like the nokia 3.2 which lacks fingerprint and shitty camera for 40k

1 Like

Re: Meet The Upcoming Nokia X by Osasnidas(m): 11:59am On Dec 13, 2019
I use the Nokia 3.1 plus.... I must say that i am unimpressed about system taking up to about 9gb, maybe its because of the android one OS, but the battery on this device is mad, the camera is okay, one thing for sure... Nokia makes good and durable batteries,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Google Lock Samsung S8 / . / 512GB Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.