Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) (117965 Views)

First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Headies 2018 (Photos) / Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 8:04am On Apr 09, 2018
SAMBARRY:
is your eyes and brain paining you?if this one is an old woman,your mum then must be an ancestor.get sense

Her mum got nothing to do with this dear friend.
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by ooshinibos: 9:12am On Apr 09, 2018
You Nigerians are just laughable , the winner is not a Nigerian but British with maybe 50 percent Nigerian roots , you just wanted to claim her because she won , she does not even know Nigeria exist , Nigeria is not a country but an acronym - what a shameful place
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by ooshinibos: 9:13am On Apr 09, 2018
naijjaman:
Congratulations to her, her family and Nigeria.

naijjaman stop it -You Nigerians are just laughable , the winner is not a Nigerian but British with maybe 50 percent Nigerian roots , you just wanted to claim her because she won , she does not even know Nigeria exist , Nigeria is not a country but an acronym - what a shameful place
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by ooshinibos: 9:15am On Apr 09, 2018
lekkan:
She doesn't look Nigerian, if she does, they wouldn't have given her
You Nigerians are just laughable , the winner is not a Nigerian but British with maybe 50 percent Nigerian roots , you just wanted to claim her because she won , she does not even know Nigeria exist , Nigeria is not a country but an acronym - what a shameful place
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 10:39am On Apr 09, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

Her mum got nothing to do with this dear friend.
I'm referring to yours.receive Windom to know when to speak and WHEN to be silent
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by lekkan(m): 11:43am On Apr 09, 2018
Oshiboy or whatever your name is?? I don't have strength to drag anything with you... Nigeria is an acronym?? Tell that to Flora Shaw

ooshinibos:

Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by CONFAMA: 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
mybestlove:
WITH WHAT I KNOW NOW, MUSIC CAN NEVER BE PART OF MY LIFE AGAIN.

ALL THESE MUSICIANS ARE CONTROLLED FROM THE OCCULT WORLD.

HOLLYWOOD IS LIKE A HELL CELEBRATED ON EARTH.

ALL THESE NIGERIAN MUSICIANS/CELEBRITIES ALWAYS VISITING THE USA HAVE SOMETHING IN THEIR CUPBOARD.

I CAN'T BE FOOLED AGAIN.

Pls gist me make I no make same mistake
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
ooshinibos:

naijjaman stop it -You Nigerians are just laughable , the winner is not a Nigerian but British with maybe 50 percent Nigerian roots , you just wanted to claim her because she won , she does not even know Nigeria exist , Nigeria is not a country but an acronym - what a shameful place

Nigerian Ruti Olajugbagbe wins The Voice UK 2018 (Photos)

A Nigerian lady Ruti Olajugbagbe has won the 2018 edition of The Voice UK.

You are uninformed and more laughable! You can have as many issues with Nigeria but it is still a Country majority of us love dearly. There is what is called dual citizenship fyi. Look it up and be further informed, after all I am not your teacher. cheesy
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
ooshinibos:

Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by Melinde: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
shogsman:

So?
that makes a Nigerian
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by ooshinibos: 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
naijjaman:

You are uninformed and more laughable! You can have as many issues with Nigeria but it is still a Country majority of us love dearly. There is what is called dual citizenship fyi. Look it up and be further informed, after all I am not your teacher. cheesy

your mumu don do , leave Nigeria
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by ooshinibos: 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
naijjaman:

you only love it because you don't have a choice ...if giving the choice you will leave ..lets be honest ...I am looking for choices to leave
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by ooshinibos: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
[quote author=naijjaman post=66563322][/quote]
what I said pain you well well ,
you only love Nigeria because you don't have a choice ...if giving the choice you will leave ..lets be honest ...I am looking for choices to leave
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
ooshinibos:

your mumu don do , leave Nigeria

See your life. Mumu. I have since left Nigeria but I will always love my Country, unlike you.

Suffer man like you. Sit down in your hut, smoke weed and then blame Nigeria for your problems undecided
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by ooshinibos: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
naijjaman:

See your life. Mumu. I have since left Nigeria but I will always love my Country, unlike you.

Suffer man like you. Sit down in your hut, smoke weed and then blame Nigeria for your problems undecided
you see , you are a selfish naijjaman . naijjaman it is very easy to love Nigeria from a far ( because its not a threat to you and your life expectancy is not at stake ) , you a typically Nigerian escapee slowpoke devoid of the reality of life , All of the diaspora love Nigeria because they don't live here , they come and spend money here in Naija because its cheap for them , please we don't want you in Nigeria , and we don't need your love , if you really love , come and live here permanent , then you can open your ignorant Nigerian mouth
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
ooshinibos:

you see , you are a selfish naijjaman . naijjaman it is very easy to love Nigeria from a far ( because its not a threat to you and your life expectancy is not at stake ) , you a typically Nigerian escapee slowpoke devoid of the reality of life , All of the diaspora love Nigeria because they don't live here , they come and spend money here in Naija because its cheap for them , please we don't want you in Nigeria , and we don't need your love , if you really love , come and live here permanent , then you can open your ignorant Nigerian mouth

Now, who is more pained between you and me? That's why you are confused and disillusioned.
That's why I told you to spend more time looking for jobs out there instead of smoking weed and blaming Nigeria afterward.
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
ooshinibos:

what I said pain you well well ,
you only love Nigeria because you don't have a choice ...if giving the choice you will leave ..lets be honest ...I am looking for choices to leave

Continue to look for choices to leave. That's your wahala. There are many who value Nigeria more than you.
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
SAMBARRY:
I'm referring to yours.receive Windom to know when to speak and WHEN to be silent

Windom?
Sorry, you see you are already screwed.
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by ooshinibos: 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
naijjaman:

Now, who is more pained between you and me? That's why you are confused and disillusioned.
That's why I told you to spend more time looking for jobs out there instead of smoking weed and blaming Nigeria afterward.
Gotcha ..you hypocrite , saying he loves Naija ...and living abroad ..evil
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
ooshinibos:

Gotcha ..you hypocrite , saying he loves Naija ...and living abroad ..evil

Too bad for you. Stay there and expect everyone to be losers like you.

Continue with your bad character and see which Country it will land you.

Yes, I love Nigeria and I'm proud of it. Unlike you who will go out and forget his family and his Country.

Do you need more reason why God has not allowed you to travel out?. Repent or Perish cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 11:18am On Apr 10, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

Windom?
you're actually twisted
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

Windom?
you're more twisted than I thought
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by ooshinibos: 11:47am On Apr 10, 2018
naijjaman:

Too bad for you. Stay there and expect everyone to be losers like you.

Continue with your bad character and see which Country it will land you.

Yes, I love Nigeria and I'm proud of it. Unlike you who will go out and forget his family and his Country.

Do you need more reason why God has not allowed you to travel out?. Repent or Perish cheesy

Gotcha , your love is fake and you know it ,its easy to love from a far , I wanted to know your true nature that's why I said I was Nigerian based , I will not live in Nigeria even if they offer me a million dollars a month :-) .to just to let you know I have already left Nigeria years ago , I saw the writing on the wall even before it got worse , actually it was better then to be honest ( it was 100 naira to 1 British pound ) ...
right now Nigerian is an acronym ,and if care is not taken it will end up to be a *hithole .
God relocated me long time age , he saw the future of Nigeria :-) , your curse can never touch me because am in him ..it will only return back to the sender ..
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
ooshinibos:

Gotcha , your love is fake and you know it ,its easy to love from a far , I wanted to know your true nature that's why I said I was Nigerian based , I will not live in Nigeria even if they offer me a million dollars a month :-) .to just to let you know I have already left Nigeria years ago , I saw the writing on the wall even before it got worse , actually it was better then to be honest ( it was 100 naira to 1 British pound ) ...
right now Nigerian is an acronym ,and if care is not taken it will end up to be a *hithole .
God relocated me long time age , he saw the future of Nigeria :-) , your curse can never touch me because am in him ..it will only return back to the sender ..

You have been cursed already, so all your lies are of no effect. I pity you.
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by ooshinibos: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
naijjaman:

You have been cursed already, so all your lies are of no effect. I pity you.
naijjaman !!1 I have been redeemed from curses because of Jesus , I can never be cursed , Eloim relocated me and am blessed beyond and over , even blessing the under privileged in Naija
You should be grateful that we got of the Nigeria instead of cursing people online .. you must be an ungrateful wicked and arrogant Nigerian ..I see them all the time in Europe and USA , evil doers from Naija , am coming for you and relocate to Borno state your homeland
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
ooshinibos:

naijjaman !!1 I have been redeemed from curses because of Jesus , I can never be cursed , Eloim relocated me and am blessed beyond and over , even blessing the under privileged in Naija
You should be grateful that we got of the Nigeria instead of cursing people online .. you must be an ungrateful wicked and arrogant Nigerian ..I see them all the time in Europe and USA , evil doers from Naija , am coming for you and relocate to Borno state your homeland

Listen. I know you are a loser but you don't have to be a liar too. If you need a job I can really help you out. Just stop lying ok cheesy
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by ooshinibos: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
naijjaman:

Listen. I know you are a loser but you don't have to be a liar too. If you need a job I can really help you out. Just stop lying ok cheesy
I don't need your Job , the lord had blessed me beyond what I expected , however , if you need an invite to Europe I can help , your mind need to be renewed from hatred , the we have people that can re-orient your mindset , its messed up ..I think you had the hatred issue before you left Nigeria ...that place is an evil land , you know it and I know it , they have all the resources in the world but cannot provide 24 hrs electricity , that not normal , its evil
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
ooshinibos:

I don't need your Job , the lord had blessed me beyond what I expected , however , if you need an invite to Europe I can help , your mind need to be renewed from hatred , the we have people that can re-orient your mindset , its messed up ..I think you had the hatred issue before you left Nigeria ...that place is an evil land , you know it and I know it , they have all the resources in the world but cannot provide 24 hrs electricity , that not normal , its evil

You are crooked and disgusting. You are now blessed when you were venting your frustration about a beautiful Country and a beautiful people.
Sleeping in Nigeria and dreaming about Europe without a decent job. Go to Libya and turn yourself into a slave, just like your brother. You think I don't know your family. After talking rubbish about Nigeria, you are here typing nonsense.
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by ooshinibos: 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
naijjaman:

You are crooked and disgusting. You are now blessed when you were venting your frustration about a beautiful Country and a beautiful people.
Sleeping in Nigeria and dreaming about Europe without a decent job. Go to Libya and turn yourself into a slave, just like your brother. You think I don't know your family. After talking rubbish about Nigeria, you are here typing nonsense.
sorry , I pray you get your own visa , looks like you are upset because you cant leave Nigeria :-)
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
ooshinibos:

sorry , I pray you get your own visa , looks like you are upset because you cant leave Nigeria :-)

Poor you!! Don't worry about me. God has done it. Love Nigeria and things will be better for you. You will get to travel out too cheesy
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by ooshinibos: 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
naijjaman:

Poor you!! Don't worry about me. God has done it. Love Nigeria and things will be better for you. You will get to travel out too cheesy

you still sound like an illiterate with Nigerian mentality - If you move Europeans to Africa and move Africans to Europe, come back in five years time and see how Africa will be turned into a paradise and Europe turned into a hell hole!!
Re: Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
ooshinibos:

you still sound like an illiterate with Nigerian mentality - If you move Europeans to Africa and move Africans to Europe, come back in five years time and see how Africa will be turned into a paradise and Europe turned into a hell hole!!

You are still in the motor park drinking that ogogoro after failed efforts to get a job. cheesy I know you still hate Nigeria and want to leave, but that's the beginning of your problem and not the end. Deal with your arrogance and things may get better for you. Love Nigeria and don't hate her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head / Idris Elba To AY Makun: Your Wardrobe Is Bigger Than Most People's Houses / Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.