Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) (41277 Views)

Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) / Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson took to her IG page to share beautiful photos of herself with her kids and a video of them having fun. Such a lovely family.

See the photos below;

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/nollywood-actress-mercy-johnson-shares-adorable-photos-video-of-her-kids/

Lalasticlala

15 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by psychologist(m): 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
Beautiful

Meanwhile I don't feel comfortable having NwaAmaikpe below me undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
shocked

Her son looks unfed and unkempt. From the second picture you can tell his destiny might be to be a house burglar.

I know some people will soon say Governor Yahaya Bello is the father of the last one.
They may be wrong but the good thing is that her marriage is in it's last days

It is karma,
You can't keep forever what you stole from someone else.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by Adaowerri111: 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
Cute
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by maberry(m): 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ok I have seen them
What should I do now?

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by delugajackson: 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
shocked

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the "almighty" Man City blew up a 2-0 lead lastnight. Thanks to Liverpool for unlocking them for us. We officially hand them over to Liverpool once again to put the final nail on their coffin.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by boreholeexpert(m): 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
Good
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by Ufranklin92(m): 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
She is one of the ladies I respect in nollywood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by maberry(m): 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I have a question
Are you this crazy in real life or is it just on Nairaland?

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by Timagex(m): 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
P wink
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by dude99(m): 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
One of Nollywood's best!!
In case y'all missed today's diary session, watch CEE-C'S diary session here. https:///CTNQFMLgyp
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by japansco(m): 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nice one
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by Ebios(m): 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ok...next pls
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by chillybrandy(f): 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nice one from the okogies.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by Teewhy2: 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
Good one. Blessed family

Are you planning to do a roof parapet?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by PHfinest(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
psychologist:
Beautiful

Meanwhile I don't feel comfortable having NwaAmaikpe below me undecided

Get a mirror ..... Duh!
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
lovEly family .am having mine very soon

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by phranklyn92(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ah mercy mercy!
Time is really the toughest battle grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by collinsmcmorgan(m): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nice picture, they all resemble her, I mean her children. Mothers love

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her son looks unfed and unkempt. From the second picture you can tell his destiny might be to be a home burglar.

I know some people will soon say Governor Yahaya Bello is the father of the last one.

Prophet of doom, weldone o.

As if you won't get married someday.....

Nairaland's seed of chuky

20 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by Emvico34: 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
Husband snatcher. Na me talk am. Quote me make thunder fire u.
kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
That's my neighbor in Thomas estate ajah. But we just pass her as if she ain't a celeb grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
I just love this lady, classy and understanding unlike My sister Tonto that can't keep her home. Even the bible said it that a wise woman buildet her home while a foolish woman destroyet her's. Ride on champ cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lol
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by Flexy2vybes(m): 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
In r.kelly voice...happy people...
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by opyzy(m): 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by ELgordo(m): 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ovoko! Social media has taken people lives
Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her son looks unfed and unkempt. From the second picture you can tell his destiny might be to be a house burglar.

Negativity and mind beclouded mofo.
Just listen to the trash you are spewing

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by TurboWorld(m): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
So?
Should she have stepped out with my children?

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by opyzy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

sometimes you talk as if your brain has been removed surgically angry

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Children (Photos) by donblade85555(m): 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
her daughters resemble her like mad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Spotted With Ilebaye - BBN Allstars Winner. Sings For Her (Pix, Video) / See What A Yoruba Movie Director Did To Someone’s Traditional Wedding Photo / Mercy Johnson-okojie Vs Tonto Dikeh: Who Is A Better Actress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.