Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,489 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Break Free From Tramadol! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Break Free From Tramadol! (418 Views)

JSS Student Who Took 10 Tablets Of Tramadol Dies In Abia / Man Who Took Tramadol In Lagos Tied Up While Behaving Strangely (Photos) / Why Are They Taking Tramadol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Break Free From Tramadol! by addictionfree: 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
I doubt if there any day without a piece of news about tramadol abuse. Yet, local pharmacies keep selling out.
Its funny when I hear people say stop taking it, like it’s something one can just stop abruptly.
Stopping abruptly can be fatal, which I noticed is the most overlooked part if not properly managed.

I was a user for 5 years (as much as 600mg daily) so I understand that like me then, some people want to stop but feel stuck with the hellish withdrawal; so they’ve built a day-to-day dependence on it.
Its crazy and no fun having your life controlled by a drug.

However, I broke free about a year ago through a recovery program, with little/no withdrawal symptoms.
Everyday, I feel great having control over my life again.
Since then, it’s been humbling to help over 30 youths break free also.

The program is personalized to each person depending on the level of usage.

The program consists of an e-book, online counselling, daily emails & texts and follow up.

The service is confidential and your identity is well protected.

Counselling is free but the program is not. (used to)

It is quite cheap though as we want it to cut across many serious people. (we also have a beneficiary subsidizing it).

You sure can have your life back!

Send a mail to addictionfreedomng@gmail.com to get started.

Re: Break Free From Tramadol! by Thexemplaryblog(f): 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
I read somewhere that even adolescents have turned it to chocolates in a particular country. They take it anyhow. Chai
Re: Break Free From Tramadol! by addictionfree: 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thexemplaryblog:
I read somewhere that even adolescents have turned it to chocolates in a particular country. They take it anyhow. Chai

Its really crazy. Its all fun until seizures set in.

(1) (Reply)

Genital Warts & Herpes / Nigerian Man Undergoes Successful Surgery After Seven Years Of Living In Pain / Is It Normal If You Talk To Yourself A Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.