Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,774 members, 7,844,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

How The Elite Perceive Us- I Will Vote Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Elite Perceive Us- I Will Vote Sowore (438 Views)

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him / No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How The Elite Perceive Us- I Will Vote Sowore by KHYLE(m): 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
Sowore is a 47-year-old self-made Nigerian citizen. Minister Shittu is a product of Nigeria's prebendal crumbs.

He is nothing outside of political appointments.

He dismisses a 47-year-old as inconsequential and too young.

If you are in your 20s and 30s, dismissing Sowore and the other candidates as inexperienced and too young and refusing to even give them a look-in, I am sorry for you.

What do you think Shittu thinks of you? Do you think his case is isolated? No, it's called group-think.

Through him, you just got a window into the soul of the Nigerian elite. Those with "experience"!

1 Like

Re: How The Elite Perceive Us- I Will Vote Sowore by Dasgoro: 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
KHYLE:
Sowore is a 47-year-old self-made Nigerian citizen. Minister Shittu is a product of Nigeria's prebendal crumbs.

He is nothing outside of political appointments.

He dismisses a 47-year-old as inconsequential and too young.

If you are in your 20s and 30s, dismissing Sowore and the other candidates as inexperienced and too young and refusing to even give them a look-in, I am sorry for you.

What do you think Shittu thinks of you? Do you think his case is isolated? No, it's called group-think.

Through him, you just got a window into the soul of the Nigerian elite. Those with "experience"!

I am with you on Sowore

1 Like

Re: How The Elite Perceive Us- I Will Vote Sowore by uwa1(m): 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
In an unjust society, silent is a crime... Love his spirit...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Government Alleges Sudden Withdrawal Of Military / A Must Read For The Nigerian Youth. / Charly Boy Calls Out President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf, Declares Him The Laziest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.