Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) (23607 Views)

Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele / Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) / "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by josephubah111(m): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2018
chai thank you jesus.. I think Nigerias saviour just arrived
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by trillville(m): 9:12am On Apr 09, 2018
Igba123:
we hv a problem and dat is d unenlightened north which includes their educated n illiterats. It is easy to jettison religious n tribal sentiment over competence in d south but not north.

The country as a whole including the North voted for MKO Abiola as against Tofa. With marketing anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Galacious1: 9:13am On Apr 09, 2018
Just because of Sowore I need to get my PVC.

I'm impressed.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:18am On Apr 09, 2018
Pesuzok:

so because of that you still want to remain here.

Yes, you can't trust a traitor.

You want to give your votes to an orator who sells his news page to the highest bidder?
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by seighapaul(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2018
Igba123:
we hv a problem and dat is d unenlightened north which includes their educated n illiterats. It is easy to jettison religious n tribal sentiment over competence in d south but not north.

You just took words off my mouth. The north and funds is the biggest challenge for Sowore. For Sowore, it's gonna be the Youths vs the Elites
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Plusstreet(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2018
Wow... Nigerians the choice is yours. Chains or freedom

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Pesuzok(m): 9:24am On Apr 09, 2018
Acidosis:

You want to give your votes to an orator who sells his news page to the highest bidder?

How is he a traitor. The guy just said he has proof to everything he has published, what else do you want. You are angry because he exposed GEJ

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by wale200: 9:25am On Apr 09, 2018
I have lots of respect for Sowore. This guy could have used his media outfit to enrich himself like Linda Ikeji whose blog can't even be compared to the giant Sahara Reporters. Sowore once said "I have beef with corrupt people. " He lives by those words. My Nigerian youths, Sowore is our own!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by seighapaul(m): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2018
josephubah111:
chai thank you jesus.. I think Nigerias saviour just arrived

Not "Nigerian saviour" but the "Youth saviour" and therein lies the problem. How many youths have their PVC? Are the youths prepared to leave their moneybag bosses and follow the controversial but face pace Sahara Reporters founder? I love Sowore but this is Nigeria politics and....

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by pawesome(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2018
See comments in support of the Sowore guy..it just shows how easy it is to convince Nigerians
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by hush15: 9:30am On Apr 09, 2018
Johnnyhoo:
I didn't know Sowore is 47years old, he still look young. Sowore actually tried but I think he's better at writing. He raised points but the minister was just talking about him(Sowore) being inconsequential and money; Mr. Shittu believes money will jeopardize Sowore's ambition, he even told him in Yoruba to save his money for his wife and family. Sowore has a lot of work to do if he really want to unseat these old men who believes in money.

Frankly speaking, as much as i hate to admit it, its clear that i have to stand with Sowore on this. Sowore knows aiming for presidency is a long shot especially without political history ( i mean not counting his student union days cause presidency is a different ball game entirely) and also considering a polarized tribal country where he has to win majority of the easterners, northerners and westerners but his message is very clear which is

a. This government is a failed one and must be kicked out
b. We need to rise up as youths to kick all these egocentric, nepotic and tribalized leaders that we have and retire them to thier various rendevouz point i.e. courthouse, prison cell or home. Wherever they deserve
c. We need to be bold about saving this country

And me for one will support him on this even if he doesnt win the presidency, he dis do well enough for me if he with our collective efforts show these people the doors

8 Likes

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Lotechi(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2018
Though he was a little arrogant and disrespectful, he did showcase a high level of confidence and desire to chase the analogue politicians out of power.
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:34am On Apr 09, 2018
Pesuzok:

How is he a traitor. The guy just said he has proof to everything he has published, what else do you want. You are angry because he exposed GEJ

I'm angry because, without brown envelope, he wouldn't have published everything.

He did the right thing for the wrong and selfish reasons. He didn't do it for my or your sake.

If Sowore can come out to tell us how much he was paid for each publications, I will forgive him, and still wouldn't consider him a worthy candidate.

Yahaya Bello would make a better candidate than Sowore. You guys just can't discern evil from afar.
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Aarenaija: 9:35am On Apr 09, 2018
This people are very arrogant.
No idealology.
They can't even engage in sound conversation.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Boss13: 9:41am On Apr 09, 2018
omohayek:
I still think Sowore needs to do more than talk about his "youth" and how "detribalized" he is, and start laying out for the public what exactly his political philosophy is, what he intends to do with power, and how he intends to pay for it all: the failure to ask any such questions of Buhari is precisely how a man so unqualified to rule got into office. However, despite all my criticisms of what Sowore has failed to do so far, Adebayo Shittu's overbearing, arrogantly paternalistic manner in this video would be enough to lose the presidential election for the APC if the vote were to be held on the basis of this video.

Shittu's blend of arrogance and ignorance, wherein he expects automatic deference from Sowore merely because of age (even if he has few concrete achievements to show for his advanced years), represents everything I detest about Nigerian politics. To listen to this old fool, one would think the likes of Obama, Macron and Trudeau were aberrations of nature or something. Shittu seems to think it's up to him and his fellow APC wire-pullers in Abuja who gets to sit in Aso Rock in 2019, rather than it being up to the Nigerian masses to democratically decide.

Your comment is well put. On the other hand, Shittu speaks with some experience about the Nigerian political environment and what it takes to win elections in Nigeria. It requires bribing, rigging and manipulation, either through law enforcement, electoral officers, judges or arming youth with guns.

Take all these out of the political equation, many of the people holding power in this country would be busy with their farms. Nigerian intellectuals have abandoned the political sphere for ignorant and poorly exposed persons and that is the reason we produce the likes of Shittu.

7 Likes

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Maleeq(m): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2018
Johnnyhoo:
I didn't know Sowore is 47years old, he still look young. Sowore actually tried but I think he's better at writing. He raised points but the minister was just talking about him(Sowore) being inconsequential and money; Mr. Shittu believes money will jeopardize Sowore's ambition, he even told him in Yoruba to save his money for his wife and family. Sowore has a lot of work to do if he really want to unseat these old men who believes in money.
On point! The sheer amount of monies amassed by these old men can cause havoc to any civic process or nation.
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by edrys(m): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2018
Lotechi:
Though he was a little arrogant and disrespectful, he did showcase a high level of confidence and desire to chase the analogue politicians out of power.
How was he arrogant and disrespectful?

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by trillville(m): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2018
Acidosis:

What is the difference between GEJ and Buhari with regards to improving our livelihood? Absolutely nothing. Both men are failures. GEJ loved sharing our national wealth and Buhari is as corrupt and elistist as every other Nigerian leader.

If you have any candidate you support that is not a recycled leader, please bring forth the person, and if you don't then try to make reasonable criticisms of the candidates that are coming out.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by trillville(m): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2018
Acidosis:

I'm angry because, without brown envelope, he wouldn't have published everything.

He did the right thing for the wrong and selfish reasons. He didn't do it for my or your sake.

If Sowore can come out to tell us how much he was paid for each publications, I will forgive him, and still wouldn't consider him a worthy candidate.

Yahaya Bello would make a better candidate than Sowore. You guys just can't discern evil from afar.
Please, How do you know that he was paid?

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by EarthXmetahuman: 10:05am On Apr 09, 2018
Okay sowore is getting back to my good side.
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by CioAngels(f): 10:10am On Apr 09, 2018
Dishonorable minister of communication was all noise with no meaningful sentence from him, only busy collecting bribe from telecom compromises. All his doing is stealing. Please pay your former staff, ole. Sowore, work on youths and am sure that we the old will queue behind you to throw away shittu and his gangs of thieves. Shittu was only making noise because he knew he had nothing to say and his noise was to guide against the young man from rubbishing him. Sowore seem to be only young man to indicate interest, please, let the old queue behind him to secure the future of our children and those yet unborn.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by selch(m): 11:02am On Apr 09, 2018
honestly after i watched this i am impressed, he admitted to bringing in the current apology of a government and admitted to their failure also obasanjo failure,even if he has his errors its great someone is eventually speaking the truth! minister that im sure dont know the price of salt

1 Like

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Enigmaticprof(m): 11:06am On Apr 09, 2018
oyeb15:
That Sahara guy should go and sit down somewhere.Talk is cheap. It's easy to criticise. What's his achievements so far other that opening people's yantch.
They are giving the guy too much attention.
No Sahara guy can get my vote. Our youths are worst in all ramifications. Go and examine d level of corruption and juju in d universities SUG.
Our leaders were great men in their youthful age.Corruption is just an infection which nobody is immune to. I repeat.. nobody.
You're delusional than what you think.
You need to be checked.
I doubt if you're not the leader of the retrogressive citizens of Nigeria.
Get a life and think straight asshole!.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Donkunxex(m): 11:06am On Apr 09, 2018
Well, Seems there is a l8ttle hope for the future. I'd expect this young man to look for ways to rally a lot of citizens to his side. particularly, the youths. The regular political campaign would take a lot of bribery and lavish spending to get elected. I really want to see the strategy he wants to implement. the clock is ticking. Start ealry so you can end well.
Goodluck.
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Igba123: 11:51am On Apr 09, 2018
trillville:

The country as a whole including the North voted for MKO Abiola as against Tofa. With marketing anything is possible.
there may still b hope but time has changed n everything seems to have grown worse now.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by saltoasis: 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
Wow! The video was worth my data. This minister is so arrogant and proud. See the way he is talking with too much sense of entitlement.
If only we can say NO to these thieves Nigeria will be better

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by iguita: 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
I almost liked the video three times. He floored daddy, embarrassed 'former' minister and made him defensive.
evy800:
Am in luv wit the confidence emanating frm this Guy already! Yes these are the kind of mindset we need in Nigeria and yes to the youth of Nigeria its time 2 stop complainin on fb,Twitter and th those social media platforms we are known to dominate and change the status quo.2 us the youth i say we hv our work cut out for us already let sweep out the likes of this hideous ministers and allow a voice dat understands our stand speak 4 us.

Damn! Don't u jst luv his confidence[b][/b] grin

1 Like

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by MrHistorian: 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
trillville:

Nigerians youths must realize that this election is about a generation change. Out with the old and in with the youth. Some of us like(d) GEJ and others still like buhari. Our personal feelings should not destroy the future of Nigeria.

Buhari's generation fought the civil war to keep Nigeria one. We say thank you.

Goodluck's generation fought to bring in democracy. We say another thank you.

None of these older generation people have what it takes to handle today's challenges. Today we face a future of fewer high skilled jobs and mass extreme poverty. All they offer us is band-aid solutions like sure-p, youwin and npower.

Sowore may not solve all our problems but at least we are certain he understands them. In the western world,
cleaners, security guards, hair stylists and barbers all earn a living wage. Wages that can rent conducive shelter and enable them to purchase vehicles. Sowore knows that solving our unemployment isn't necessarily about creating new jobs but about raising the living standard of people with jobs that already exist. This simple truth is also shared by ANRP's Tope Fasau.

Think about the returnees from Libya. One even said he wanted to go back there because he could make good money there. Think about the thousands of Africans that die while trying to cross the Mediterranean to get to Europe. All these people want living wages.

Nigeria has one of the widest gaps between the rich and the poor. The older generation believe that anyone without a degree should be poverty stricken. This is where the difference in generational thinking lies, especially with this generation of diaspora Nigerians. This generation needs to close that gap.
You sir, are very intelligent.

You perfectly narrated the imbalance thriving in our economic system. Are you an economist?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by MrHistorian: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lotechi:
How do you define 'disrespectful'?

You tell me, and I learn.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
First time ever I used my hard earn sub to watch a video clip of 20 mins plus and I don’t regret one bit. Finally! Someone worthy of casting my vote for. I fainted when he said a Digital minster with analog thinking cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by trillville(m): 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
MrHistorian:

You sir, are very intelligent.

You perfectly narrated the imbalance thriving in our economic system. Are you an economist?

Thank you very much for your kind words. I am not an economist but I read a lot.
Re: Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) by Pangea: 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
Mynd44 oam4j lalasticlala
Wetin sowore do una?
All media has posted this video on their home page except nairaland
Una don start una ojoro again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent / Adeyanju Deji And Charly Boy Visit Ooni Of Ife / Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.