Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,999 members, 7,825,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Dog Trainer In Port Harcourt - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Trainer In Port Harcourt (713 Views)

A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) / Utah: Animal Trainer Saved In Alligator Attack ( Graphic Pix, Video) / Urgent!! I Need A Dog Trainer In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Trainer In Port Harcourt by cjike: 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
Hello Naira landers, I've read alot of articles on this blog about how to make a dog to be aggressive and non seems to be working.
Now from a professional point of view of how to make ur dormant or non barking dog to be aggressive:
Step one: isolation this means DAT u should keep d dog far away from d sight of Pple/visitors which means only d occupants of d house should have access to d dog(s)

Step two: Teaser;
Get a Teaser to tease d dog(s) this particular aspect is done by a professional dog trainer.

Step three: Gunshot training;
D teaser/dog trainer should also be able to train d dog against gunshot sound, meaning DAT d teaser/dog trainer should use a knock out(Xmas fireworks) to carry out this training since such person might not have access to a real gun.

Step four: Arm protector;
D teaser/dog trainer should also train d dog not just to bark but also to be able to bite or a biting suit. For more info on how u can get a professional dog trainer u can call Cj IKE on 08063435927. Or 08143226216.

1 Like

Re: Dog Trainer In Port Harcourt by Ubongdemaga: 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
Helo, i love this post. I want to develop my skills in dog training cos i see myself going into it in near future. Am a prison officer and attach to prison Dog unit. But u knw government training ,it was not that deep. I want to go deep cos this can also bring additional money to my pocket. Thankz.
Re: Dog Trainer In Port Harcourt by oluomoadebayo: 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
cjike:
Hello Naira landers, I've read alot of articles on this blog about how to make a dog to be aggressive and non seems to be working.
Now from a professional point of view of how to make ur dormant or non barking dog to be aggressive:
Step one: isolation this means DAT u should keep d dog far away from d sight of Pple/visitors which means only d occupants of d house should have access to d dog(s)

Get a Teaser to tease d dog(s) this particular aspect is done by a professional dog trainer.

D teaser/dog trainer should also be able to train d dog against gunshot sound, meaning DAT d teaser/dog trainer should use a knock out(Xmas fireworks) to carry out this training since such person might not have access to a real gun.

D teaser/dog trainer should also train d dog not just to bark but also to be able to bite or a biting suit. For more info on how u can get a professional dog trainer u can call Cj IKE on 08063435927. Or 08143226216.

These has nothing to do with dog training. Follow these methods at your own risk. There is nothong you can do for a genetically weak dog that will make him a strong one.
Re: Dog Trainer In Port Harcourt by prinzetobi: 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
cjike:

Truck load of BS!

(1) (Reply)

Super Dope GSD Needed / Fearless Lekki Rats Rubbish The Poison Bought To Kill Them / My Bitch Is 14months Old And Yet To Come On Heat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.