Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Burning Question 8: Where's The Genealogy Of Moses? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Burning Question 8: Where's The Genealogy Of Moses? (232 Views)

Burning Question 3(was Moses Truly Born In Egypt?) / Burning Question 2 ( What Were Their Names?) / Burning Question(scholars, Do Come In) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burning Question 8: Where's The Genealogy Of Moses? by Thenewtruth: 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
Before you say, Moses as the second child can't have record of his genealogy. The following who are not up to him and were not first child of their father have their genealogy recorded:

Caleb : Ist chronicles 2:42-
David : Ist chronicles 3:1-9

And I'm seeing names that I've never come across having their genealogy recorded. People like:

Jerahmeel: Ist chronicles 2:25-41

And I'm also seeing record who are far older than Moses. People like:

Ishmael : Ist chronicles 1:29-31
Seir : Ist chronicles 1:38-42

Why hide the genealogy of the man who took you out of Egypt?

Burning Question : What are they hiding?

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Manna Is Still Falling For Those Who Believe. Part 2 / What Prayer Does, Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.