Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Pictures Of The Monkeys Yoruba People Handed Power To. So Much Ugliness! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Monkeys Yoruba People Handed Power To. So Much Ugliness! (1360 Views)

Supreme Court Judgement that Upheld INEC Power to Declare Election Inconclusive / Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani / You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Monkeys Yoruba People Handed Power To. So Much Ugliness! by FinBalor: 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
I look at this picture of Buhari and Northern Political Cabals and shudder. These are the Animals running this country down. Look at all of them and tell me any of them resemble a human being. Bunch of black mambas!

All of them here are quota system produce!

Even the President did not see the four walls of a classroom!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Monkeys Yoruba People Handed Power To. So Much Ugliness! by SUPERPACK: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
A man is never ugly, when his pocket is fat.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Monkeys Yoruba People Handed Power To. So Much Ugliness! by saintkash(m): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
I pity you so much that a monkey governs you that claim to be human yet you can't do anything about it... Where I come from animals don't rule human rather the opposite... Animal only rule over animals.. If your president is an animal then you are also an animal by simple logic... No be me talk am oo.. I just elaborate on ur post

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Monkeys Yoruba People Handed Power To. So Much Ugliness! by yarimo(m): 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
FinBalor:
I look at this picture of Buhari and Northern Political Cabals and shudder. These are the Animals running this country down. Look at all of them and tell me any of them resemble a human being. Bunch of black mambas!

All of them here are quota system produce!

Even the President did not see the four walls of a classroom!
is like this is what you are doing when you post this trash abi?

Re: Pictures Of The Monkeys Yoruba People Handed Power To. So Much Ugliness! by MistadeRegal(m): 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
Yes they are all rich but they are all old and worn that's why we aren't getting anywhere in this country.
The old care less about anything after going through so much during their days. This has always have a negative impact in our nation.
Let's stop bringing our leaders from this same national recycle bin of ex-servicemen who are ruling our digital world with the old school styles of the analog days.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS - Central Bank Of Nigeria (abuja) On Fire (VIDEO) / Osun 2018: APC Rally And The Atmosphere At The Ila Federal Constituency / Yoruba Thought Nnamdi Kanu 'll Be Killed Like How Abiola Was Killed In Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.