Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Will Yoruba Political Leaders Ever Learn? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Yoruba Political Leaders Ever Learn? (767 Views)

Pan-yoruba Political And Economic Forum (most Sophisticated ) / Northern Political Leaders Divided Over Buhari, Atiku / Will Yoruba Watch Theirs Killed Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Yoruba Political Leaders Ever Learn? by Ratello: 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
Gowon to Awolowo: "Immediately after the war is over, you will be the head of Federal Government of Nigeria as elected president." Awolowo was fooled.

Abacha to Abiola: "I will restore your mandate after I take over from Shonekan."Abiola was fooled.

Buhari to Tinubu: "We will return Nigeria to True Federalism under a Hausa/Fulani APC presidential candidate." Tinubu was fooled.

Awolowo, Abiola, Tinubu were betrayed in their very eyes. Have you also heard APC caucus have said the name, "APC National Leader" given to Tinubu is just a nickname? � Now you know.

Northern oligarchs fooling the Southern leaders since 1641.

Now the question: Who will be the next fool?

Credit: I.K. Okhai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Yoruba Political Leaders Ever Learn? by MrRabbi(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
That's the way Nigerians live.

FTC

Let me go and fry my Beans.

4 Likes

Re: Will Yoruba Political Leaders Ever Learn? by deomelo: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ratello:
Gowon to Awolowo: "Immediately after the war is over, you will be the head of Federal Government of Nigeria as elected president." Awolowo was fooled.

Abacha to Abiola: "I will restore your mandate after I take over from Shonekan."Abiola was fooled.

Buhari to Tinubu: "We will return Nigeria to True Federalism under a Hausa/Fulani APC presidential candidate." Tinubu was fooled.

Awolowo, Abiola, Tinubu were betrayed in their very eyes. Have you also heard APC caucus have said the name, "APC National Leader" given to Tinubu is just a nickname? � Now you know.

Coming from the same Atiku/Northern errand boy.

Nna, fake your own slavery and hypocrisy.

5 Likes

Re: Will Yoruba Political Leaders Ever Learn? by Ratello: 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
deomelo:

Coming from the same Atiku/Northern errand boy.

Nna, fake your own slavery and hypocrisy.

You don't seem to have a life to live somehow, point to me the relevance of what I post now and what you are insinuating if not to derail as usual and I keep wondering who placed this grievous curse on you? Stay on topic and don't bother about my support for Atiku because I am sane-minded enough to know what I am doing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Yoruba Political Leaders Ever Learn? by deomelo: 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ratello:

You don't seem to have a life to live somehow, point to me the relevance of what I post now and what you are insinuating if not to derail as usual and I keep wondering who placed this grievous curse on you? Stay on topic and don't bother about my support for Atiku because I am sane-minded enough to know what I am doing

You can not in one breath question other people's per their association with the North while in another breath you personally carrying water bottle for a Northerner, defending and supporting a Northerner aka Atiku.

Nearly all your threads on NL are pro Northerner/Atiku threads.

I basrically highlighted your own deception, ignorance and hypocrisy.

Stop crying because you got called out.

3 Likes

Re: Will Yoruba Political Leaders Ever Learn? by muykem: 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
They should learn and go back to the day GEJ when no Yoruba man occupied important position in government. No single project in South west for 6years. They should not remember that they hold position of. VP, ministers of finance,power, housing and works, Health among others. They should take hatred over rail project, Lagos /Ibadan express way among many others. Yoruba know what they want and understand how to fight injustice and remain focused at same time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Yoruba Political Leaders Ever Learn? by Ratello: 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
deomelo:

You can not in one breath question other people's per their association with the North while in another breath you personally carrying water bottle for a Northerner, defending and supporting a Northerner aka Atiku.

Nearly all your threads on NL are pro Northerner/Atiku threads.

I basrically highlighted your own deception, ignorance and hypocrisy.

Stop crying because you got called out.

It is not ignorance on my part but ignorance on your part why I choose to support Atiku as you can see, many times as you keep dogging me around I have written many posts on why I choose Atiku over any Northerner contesting knowing fully well that it is still the "turn of another Northerner or simply put the North" I am not a kid not to know that the political tempo of Nigeria is skewed towards an unwritten rule of rotation policy, hence my choice for Atiku. So, what is your problem now?

5 Likes

Re: Will Yoruba Political Leaders Ever Learn? by deomelo: 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ratello:

[b]It is not ignorance on my part but ignorance on your part why I choose to support Atiku as you can se[/b]e, many times as you keep dogging me around I have written many posts on why I choose Atiku over any Northerner contesting knowing fully well that it is still the "turn of another Northerner or simply put the North" I am not a kid not to know that the political tempo of Nigeria is skewed towards an unwritten rule of rotation policy, hence my choice for Atiku. So, what is your problem now?

The only ignorant person here is you.

Basically what you are saying is, you smart and it's perfectly ok for you to support a Northerner/ATIKU because you have every right to do so, but other people don't have such rights and when they do, they are not smart and something is wrong with them.

You are of course free to make whatever political decisions you wish as a Nigerian, but common sense should tell you that other Nigerians are also free and have the same rights to make such decisions regardless how it affects them.

It is a free world and a free country and the world doesn't revolve around you or what you like/don't like.

Stop the hypocrisy, do whatever you want and let others do whatever they want.

Now, nothing is skew politically because you win or lose based on the political choices and alliances you make to achieve your goals and last I checked, politics is a game of numbers, not sentiments or whatever sense of entitlement you carry around on your head that it is your turn and they must give you what you want on a platter of gold.

No region can win any election in NIGERIA outright, you must reach out to other regions and political parties to boost your numbers and chances, but who do you blame when a section of the country keep thinking it's their turn and they should be given the presidency and they don't have to form an alliance, they don't have to reach to other regions to achieve their objects as if votes and numbers really don't matter.

Many of you are nothing but political neophytes and you in particular is just another clueless hypocrite.

You have to reach out, strategized

6 Likes

Re: Will Yoruba Political Leaders Ever Learn? by Reelectbuhari: 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ratello:

u Don know what u doing

u are on abstract madness
Re: Will Yoruba Political Leaders Ever Learn? by Alariiwo: 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
deomelo:

Basically what you are saying is, you smart and it's perfectly ok for you to support a Northerner/ATIKU because you have every right to do so, but other people don't have such rights and when they do, they are not smart and something is wrong with them.

You are of course free to make whatever political decisions you wish as a Nigerian, but common sense should tell you that other Nigerians are also free and have the same rights to make such decisions regardless how it affects them.

It is a free world and a free country and the world doesn't revolve around you or what you like/don't like.

Now, nothing is skew politically because you win or lose based on the political choices and alliances you make to achieve your goals and last I checked, politics is a game of numbers, not sentiments or whatever sense of entitlement you carry around on your head that it is your turn and they must give you what you want on a platter of gold.

No region can win any election in NIGERIA outright, you must reach out to other regions and political parties to boost your numbers and chances, but who do you blame when a section of the country keep thinking it's their turn and they should be given the presidency and they don't have to form an alliance, they don't have to reach to other regions to achieve their objects as if votes and numbers really don't matter.

Many of you are nothing but political neophytes and you in particular is just another clueless hypocrite.

See finishing grin

You get time to answer that hypocrite sha..

Same think Zik did, telling Yorubas not to ally with anything North but went ahead to form alliance with same North.

They usually think themselves too smart and that's why they can't get anything in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Will Yoruba Political Leaders Ever Learn? by blazhykowskyi(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ratello:

And what is your headache about all these your fake quotes?

Did they complain to you?

You are just a learners when it comes to propaganda. Try again!
Re: Will Yoruba Political Leaders Ever Learn? by Herdsmen: 12:09am On Apr 09, 2018
deomelo:

Tell Muslim afonja truth and hear him vent

The hate it when you call dem slave.. they know already.. just don't need reminder.

Oga tell us another. Story and stop derailing
Re: Will Yoruba Political Leaders Ever Learn? by Herdsmen: 12:10am On Apr 09, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

And what is your headache about all these your fake quotes?

Did they complain to you?

You are just a learners when it comes to propaganda. Try again!

How e take be fake quote

1 Like

Re: Will Yoruba Political Leaders Ever Learn? by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:14am On Apr 09, 2018
Herdsmen:

How e take be fake quote

Let's see any link to it.
Re: Will Yoruba Political Leaders Ever Learn? by deomelo: 1:56am On Apr 09, 2018
[s]
Herdsmen:

Tell Muslim afonja truth and hear him vent

The hate it when you call dem slave.. they know already.. just don't need reminder.

Oga tell us another. Story and stop derailing
[/s]

I don't even remember talking to or quoting any ignorant and unintelligent village ipob.

2 Likes

Re: Will Yoruba Political Leaders Ever Learn? by Herdsmen: 2:18am On Apr 09, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I don't even remember talking to or quoting any ignorant and unintelligent village ipob.

A na agoheri.. onye mkpu.

1 Like

Re: Will Yoruba Political Leaders Ever Learn? by deomelo: 2:26am On Apr 09, 2018
[s]
Herdsmen:

A na agoheri.. onye mkpu.
[/s]

Back to sender.
Re: Will Yoruba Political Leaders Ever Learn? by ImperialYoruba: 2:36am On Apr 09, 2018
Ratello omo ibo. You don dey mess up.

(1) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Release Her New Book On 'Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous' / Kanu’s Family, IPOB Spits Fire Over Kanu’s Whereabouts / Hon. Solomon Mansolo, Councillor Builds 'mini Stadium' For His Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.