Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

What Should I Do To Chelsea F.C This Evening? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Should I Do To Chelsea F.C This Evening? (969 Views)

Liverpool Vs Chelsea F.c. Lineups And Live Streaming / Tammy Abraham: Dosu Joseph Tell Gernot Rohr Nigerian Who Can Replace Chelsea’s F / Chelsea F.c The Most Hated Club In Epl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do To Chelsea F.C This Evening? by maduxs: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
What can I do to Chelsea this night? What crime did I commit against this club?
Re: What Should I Do To Chelsea F.C This Evening? by dyangprof(m): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
Sorry!
'Nearly' cannot kill a bed

Try harder next time
Re: What Should I Do To Chelsea F.C This Evening? by Okoroawusa: 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Chelsea win?
Re: What Should I Do To Chelsea F.C This Evening? by maduxs: 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
dyangprof:
Sorry!
'Nearly' cannot kill a bed

Try harder next time
i did my best what is west ham at Stanford bridge
Re: What Should I Do To Chelsea F.C This Evening? by maduxs: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Chelsea win?
they drew 1-1
Re: What Should I Do To Chelsea F.C This Evening? by Okoroawusa: 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
maduxs:
they drew 1-1
sorry o!
Re: What Should I Do To Chelsea F.C This Evening? by CaptainStephen(m): 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
I wonder what you guys see in betting.
Re: What Should I Do To Chelsea F.C This Evening? by NeeKlaus: 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
maduxs:
i did my best what is west ham at Stanford bridge
That game had chances of being a draw. Check this thread. Scroll down.

https://www.nairaland.com/3983420/football-pools-winning-numbers-proves
Re: What Should I Do To Chelsea F.C This Evening? by christola: 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
I guess you did not analyse the game well. I saw the draw coming. Chelsea players does not have any motivation again. They are already out of champions league next season, and Conte will surely be sacked by the end of the season. whatever he is doing now is to save face for the next club that will sign him next season

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Chelsea F.C This Evening? by christola: 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
I guess you did not analyse the game well. I saw the draw coming. Chelsea players does not have any motivation again. They are already out of champions league next season, and Conte will surely be sacked by the end of the season. whatever he is doing now is to save face for the next club that will sign him next season. If that game was against Southampton or Crystal Palace, Chelsea nay have been defeated.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Simy Nwankwo Continues Red Hot Form, Scores Brace In Crotone Win / Wikipedia Updated Zidane's Biography / Lebron James’ Contract Will See Him Get Paid $162 Per Second

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.