Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) (25663 Views)

Somadina Adinma Rocks Blonde Hairstyle (photo) / Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) / Runtown Debuts ‘Girls Follow Me’ Hairstyle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by CastedGist: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
GistMore.com

She caption;

Happy Sunday fam... I saw this tweet and I wanted to ask you all for advice “ Apart from going through your partners’ phone, what other things can you do to lose weight? “ � @_mikehoward � @deborahvanessaclothing
Hair @zeedarapremiumhair

http://www.gistmore.com/actress-juliet-ibrahim-stuns-ankara-outfit-checkout-hairstyle-photo

6 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by CastedGist: 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by scaramenga: 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
Abeg shift rosy meurer has taken over the yellow ashewo category

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by folake4u(f): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Love the shoes smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 09, 2018
folake4u:
Love the shoes smiley

I can ask Deadrat to buy it for you o ¿ cheesy lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by folake4u(f): 4:33am On Apr 09, 2018
Blackfreedom:

I can ask Deadrat to buy it for you o ¿ cheesy lipsrsealed

LMAO, the question is Can he afford it tongue?

7 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 09, 2018
folake4u:

LMAO, the question is Can he afford it tongue?

shocked

SURELY HE CAN ¿

Even if na to sell Rat Poison cheesy lipsrsealed

Morning !!

3 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by partnerbiz4: 6:58am On Apr 09, 2018
not fine...

1 Like

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by 9aiboard: 7:18am On Apr 09, 2018
Sharp..lemme go post it on luvmp
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by folake4u(f): 7:19am On Apr 09, 2018
Blackfreedom:

shocked

SURELY HE CAN ¿

Even if na to sell Rat Poison cheesy lipsrsealed

Morning !!

LMAO wicked! cheesy.

Morning, did you sleep well?

2 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by Larrey(f): 8:03am On Apr 09, 2018
I like the style
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 09, 2018
This shameless oloshooo with smelling mouth and ugly legs

2 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 09, 2018
Oby Ezekwesili
Your wife spent 3-4 hours in the Salon making her hair beautiful. She waltzes into the house expecting you to compliment her. You don't even notice that there is a New Look. She adjusts her pose so you can see better.
You still failed to "see".
Ha, did your Mom not teach you??
My last tweet is 1 of my important Teachings for young husbands.
You must as a matter of habit show that you are very observant of what goes on with your Babe.
Don't be like your Dad's Generation that had no Poetry in marriage.
Pay compliments to your wives. ALWAYS. Wives too!

Too many young marriages end up in divorce these days.

Shockingly, most could have been prevented.

We need to raise our men and women to know how to love sacrificially.

To be able to Give and Receive affection from your spouse on a forever basis is the to
Endless Love✍

2 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by joblessmilliona(m): 9:00am On Apr 09, 2018
Nice
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by Bossontop(m): 9:01am On Apr 09, 2018
undecided
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by ogolomachi(f): 9:01am On Apr 09, 2018
ever beautiful ever stunning Juliet
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 09, 2018
michael142:
This shameless oloshooo with smelling mouth and ugly legs
You mustn't thrash your common sense for cheap likes.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by daveP(m): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2018
aunty, I need you back I. the screens, this fashion updates sucks.
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 09, 2018
folake4u:

LMAO wicked! cheesy.

Morning, did you sleep well?

It's was cool et awesome cheesy

How bout yours ?
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by folake4u(f): 9:15am On Apr 09, 2018
Blackfreedom:

It's was cool et awesome cheesy

How bout yours ?

Twas fine, thanks
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by Naijazeus: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2018
How many left legs she get?

1 Like

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2018
folake4u:

Twas fine, thanks

U welkom cheesy

No Lectures today ?
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by folake4u(f): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2018
Blackfreedom:

U welkom cheesy

No Lectures today ?

Will go later. Just lazy tongue
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2018
folake4u:

Twas fine, thanks

U welkom
No lectures today ?
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2018
folake4u:

Twas fine, thanks

U welkom
No lectures today ?
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2018
folake4u:

Will go later. Just lazy tongue

Com'on u ain't ave to be
Taken ur breakfast ?
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by folake4u(f): 9:27am On Apr 09, 2018
Blackfreedom:

Com'on u ain't ave to be
Taken ur breakfast ?

OK o.
yeah since 7am.
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2018
Is this not the same woman saying ceec is entertaining her?
Olosho

1 Like

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2018
folake4u:

OK o.
yeah since 7am.

shocked

7 am kwa

U nt lazy to eat ?
But lazy for lectures ? lipsrsealed
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by seangy4konji: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2018
talkactive...

Iyawo Dagbo.
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) by YorubaEmir: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2018
I did not come for her hairstyle. I came to behold her waist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Thin Tall Tony And His Children / DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo / Ali Baba Reacts To Senator Adeyeye Nigerian Constitution Of 1999 Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.