Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them" (51344 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Operation Damisa: Assassination Of Sir Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them" by NairaMaster1(m): 8:26am On Apr 09, 2018
ihatesycophant:

You even shut yourself. How many people have control over their official cars? Or how you telling me, if you're employed into an organisation and you're offered an official car of such, you will rejected it on the premise that you hate luxury?
The issue should have been did the man use public money to enrich himself as many of our present day politicians does?

Sorry! He's an Angel.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them" by rainylad(f): 8:29am On Apr 09, 2018
Throwback:

Was FFK who is a Yoruba also there?

Or are you so consumed with hate that you were blinded to the information written in the newspaper caption that is right before your bigoted eyes?

Why are you Igbos so ever miserable and always courting hatred all over the country? Why is your soul so engulfed with anger, agony, trauma and turmoil?

If I chose not to hate blindly like you, then I am a slave, but if I chose to hate you, I am exhibiting Igbophobia?

Please shut your trap!!...You are more miserable,obnoxious,frustrated and angry,thats why you jump like frogs into threads to lash out at Igbos.Your hate against Igbos is clear just like your ass-licking north is clear,but as usual you will call your hate fact,while my own truth is hate....Yorubas have twice as much hate against Igbos,so keep shut with your stinky hypocrisy...Hypocrite unlimited and awusa oh-yes-member!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them" by Throwback: 8:38am On Apr 09, 2018
rainylad:

Please shut your trap!!...You are more miserable,obnoxious,frustrated and angry,thats why you jump like frogs into threads to lash out at Igbos.Your hate against Igbos is clear just like your ass-licking north is clear,but as usual you will call your hate fact,while my own truth is hate....Yorubas have twice as much hate against Igbos,so keep shut with your stinky hypocrisy...Hypocrite unlimited and awusa oh-yes-member!

Did I mention Igbos in my initial post?

But you could not bear it that I neutralized the propaganda that was meant to amuse the emotional cry babies of Nigeria, you had to quote me and mention all manner of abuse against me and my Yoruba tribe that even FFK belongs to.

You could not bear it that I did not seize the opportunity that FFK provided, as you would, to castigate the tribes that you hate.

We all know your weakness and we who know will continue to use it to control you, just as FFK has got you sucking on his dic.k. To even think that this same FFK mercilessly slaughtered the same Igbo tribe in his previous writings, only shows that he knows his onions on how to keep servants in check.

You are well known as a tribe that cannot eschew hatred that was handed down by your ancestors. The same hatred that has brought you untold misery and that traumatised you so much you had to hate me for being objective in my analysis of FFK's intentional propaganda to feed his Igbo puppets.

True to type, you did not have anything intelligent to contribute to the topic, except your disappointment that the propaganda did not fly.

Read my post again and let it hurt your soul so much till you perish with agony in hell. That my objective post which only appraised the information supplied by FFK himself, got you so angry and hateful, already shows who is suffocating in frustration.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them" by rainylad(f): 8:50am On Apr 09, 2018
Throwback:

Did I mention Igbos in my initial post?

But you could not bear it that I neutralized the propaganda that was meant to amuse the emotional cry babies of Nigeria, you had to quote me and mention all manner of abuse against me and my Yoruba tribe that even FFK belongs to.

We all know your weakness and we who know will continue to use it to control you.

You are well known as a tribe that cannot eschew hatred that was handed down by your ancestors. The same hatred that has brought you untold misery and that traumatised you so much you had to hate me for being objective in my analysis of FFK's intentional propaganda to feed his Igbo puppets.

Read my post again and let it hurt your soul so much till you perish with agony in hell.

You talk like a child in nursery school as well as a hypocrite..What exactly is 'we all know,'you are well known' you are spewing here??...who are the 'we' here?..Your fellow yoruba comrades i guess...Are we bothered by what cone-heads thinks about us??..A big NO cos the feeling is mutual

You yorubas are more miserable than Igbos and thats a fact..Because of slavish support for buhari and his association with Igbos now 95% of yourbas hate FFK and have rejected him totally,,that is how twisted your minds are..so your allusion to his being is crap and holds no water..

You are already perishing in agony and bitterness,thats why Igbo matter is like salt on worms to you,but your agony is just beginning.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them" by gtown: 8:58am On Apr 09, 2018
Sctests:

Have you mined skull today?
I say P.I.Gs must remain Osu of Nigeria forever and ever. And whenever they complain, we treat them like this:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them" by Throwback: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2018
rainylad:

You talk like a child in nursery school as well as a hypocrite..What exactly is 'we all know,'you are well known' you are spewing here??...who are the 'we' here?..Your fellow yoruba comrades i guess...Are we bothered by what cone-heads thinks about us??..A big NO cos the feeling is mutual

You yorubas are more miserable than Igbos and thats a fact..Because of slavish support for buhari and his association with Igbos now 95% of yourbas hate FFK and have rejected him totally,,that is how twisted your minds are..so your allusion to his being is crap and holds no water..

You are already perishing in agony and bitterness,thats why Igbo matter is like salt on worms to you,but your agony is just beginning.

I don't have any sympathy for you, nor do I empathize with you over the agony this thread that was created to bring you joy rather left you with misery and frustration.

A misery and frustration so great that you had to quote me and abuse me and my tribe for bringing you so much sorrow on a thread you had hoped to find closure for your pathological hatred.

Igbowoman, see a psychiatrist to cure you of your generational problem afflicting your tribe.

I do not suffer fools gladly.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them" by rainylad(f): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2018
Throwback:

I don't have any sympathy for you, nor do I empathize with you over the agony this thread that was created to bring you joy rather left you with misery and frustration.

A misery and frustration so great that you had to quote me and abuse me and my tribe for bringing you so much sorrow on a thread you had hoped to find closure for your pathological hatred.

Igbowoman, see a psychiatrist to cure you of your generational problem afflicting your tribe.

Blablabla!!!..you are simply a miserable sad and evil soul and needs to see a psychiatrist more....You hate Igbos and FFK more because of his association with Igbos,thats why you spitting on yourself because of Ahmadu bello undecided..

I have no sympathy for you either cos its your funeral,.There is nothing you ate your goons can do to Igbos and thats a fact Your generational hypocrisy accusing someone of what you are guilty of is what is clownish but understandable cos its in your DNA.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them" by Olumaeme: 10:21am On Apr 09, 2018
Right from time, politicians have always been thieves.
I laugh when I hear, old politicians are saints, bla bla, they steal according to what is obtainable back then.

Some folks are telling us it was presented to him but will be barking when they hear how much senators earn and spend on vehicles, is it not the law that gives them that pay, the same way the car was presented to Ahmadu Bello?

9500 pounds was a huge money back then, what was the minimum wage of an average worker?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them" by saintkash(m): 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Sentiment didn't allow you to digest the words.

It was presented to him by the speaker of the NNHA. That means it's his official car bought by government. Do you understand?

Now convert that money and pounder about yesterday.

The truth is that extravagance runs in our leaders blood and we support them due to religion and tribe.

Just imagine your comment instead of how that money was worth in 1961 and today.

You also used the word PRESENTED and that further buttress my point
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them" by hakimi1974(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Buhari also accepted such gift from Dasuki.
it is uninformed and ignorant teenagers like you, that has chased enlightened folks outta this forum.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them" by sekundosekundo: 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
hakimi1974:
it is uninformed and ignorant teenagers like you, that has chased enlightened folks outta this forum.

Shut up.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them" by sekundosekundo: 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
gtown:

That man was certainly an Ipob. You would see in him an unkempt, uncivilized destitute the first time he leaves his cocoon and heads to the north or west. After some times and when he has become perfected in the usual business of ''developing'' himself at the new home with proceeds from (robbery and drugs and, the female ones, prost.), the unkempt would claim he's must learned and sagacious. That is uche chukwu Emeka chukwudi obi for you!

Buhari's useful idiots plenty here o!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them" by gtown: 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
sekundosekundo:

You have thought nairaland is only for factory made babies and children of prost.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them" by gtown: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
sekundosekundo:

You have thought is only for factory made babies and offsprings of prost.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them" by sekundosekundo: 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
gtown:

You have thought is only for factory made babies and offsprings of prost.

Stop telling me where you were produced biko cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them" by hakimi1974(m): 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Shut up.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them" by joeyfire(m): 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
deji17:
Hmmm

The North was not ready for independence in the 1950s and till today the north is still not ready. Thunder fire Lugard
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them" by sphinx54: 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
deji17:
Hmmm
Allah ya jikan maza.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them" by laudate: 1:30am On Apr 13, 2018
rainylad:
Are you Ahmadu Bello or even from the north??..were you there??.why are you yorubas such a kiss-a**??....Always shamelessly trying to defend your northern masters like house-boys..The early you guys forms your own country,the better for you.
Maka gini? Bia, why does it bother you whose arse those people decide to kiss? Is it your own mouth they are using to kiss the arse? shocked When your brothers were kissing Nnamdi Kanu's arse, you didn't complain, o! Biko, let everyone kiss whoever they want, wherever they want, whenever or however they wish! Nobody needs a separate country to kiss anyone's arse. Oya, let the kissing....begin! cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them" by laudate: 1:35am On Apr 13, 2018
rainylad:
Blablabla!!!..you are simply a miserable sad and evil soul and needs to see a psychiatrist more....You hate Igbos and FFK more because of his association with Igbos,thats why you spitting on yourself because of Ahmadu bello undecided..

I have no sympathy for you either cos its your funeral,.There is nothing you ate your goons can do to Igbos and thats a fact Your generational hypocrisy accusing someone of what you are guilty of is what is clownish but understandable cos its in your DNA.

FFK is a mor'on. He supports anyone who pays for his services. sad If PMB had made him a minister today, or given him an appointment, he would have deployed his acerbic tongue to destroy Buhari's detractors. FFK is derided and scorned by his own ethnic group, yet he is regarded as a demi-god by your people. Na wah, o! undecided

Now, don't you think it is time that you stop playing the victim card?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them" by DerideGull(m): 1:48am On Apr 13, 2018
laudate:

FFK is a mor'on. He supports anyone who pays for his services. sad If PMB had made him a minister today, or given him an appointment, he would have deployed his acerbic tongue to destroy Buhari's detractors. FFK is derided and scorned by his own ethnic group, yet he is regarded as a demi-god by your people. Na wah, o! undecided

Now, don't you think it is time that you stop playing the victim card?

I really wonder if a moronic stiff can do what the above poster intended.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "Sir Ahmadu Bello Didn't Like Luxury; He Loved Them" by laudate: 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
DerideGull:
I really wonder if a moronic stiff can do what the above poster intended.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians / Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.