Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions (32853 Views)

Fatherhood Is Boring – Kizz Daniel / Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by letusbepieces: 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
GloriaNinja:
AND SHE SUPPORTS A GIRL WHO ACTS LIKE A MAD PERSON ON LIVE TV...ISN'T THAT IRONIC?

ONLY PEOPLE HATING ON CEEC ARE ASHAWO WOMEN.

CEEC GET FAN TO THE CORE BUT LOUD MOUTH IDIOTS DONT KNOW.

TEAM CEEC

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by alphacyborg(m): 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
Nope

Ok
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by Oyindidi(f): 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
alphacyborg:

Ok
why you ask?
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by allanphash7(m): 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
Your opinion is boring

teamMiracle

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by suavemo6(m): 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Please how I get one of the admin to forward my post to front page on nairaland
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by alphacyborg(m): 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
why you ask?

The shaking table of a thing, seen it alot on my tl.
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by jameyjaggs: 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
GloriaNinja:
AND SHE SUPPORTS A GIRL WHO ACTS LIKE A MAD PERSON ON LIVE TV...ISN'T THAT IRONIC?
She isn't ''ACTING'' its calld bein REAL
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by rockcitie: 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Rainmania:
But Miracle is boring na....His gist this night was bleh long and boring. And that was my first time watching it longer than 10mins. And I immediately noticed how boring he was .

You're right. I took out time this evening after the live eviction to watch Miracle & I was so disappointed. The guy is just too boring. I guess Naijas are tripping for him cuz he's a pilot.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by rockcitie: 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
This one would not stick to her nude publicity stunts

She would be the first to knack the boy if she see am one on one

#IdontknowBanky #IdontknowFalz #Weneverforget

She who was as fake in the house as the Dream I had last week when Dangote and Gates were pitching a business proposal to me, mtcheewww

You are talking of Gifty. This is Juliet Ibrahim & not Gifty. You're mixing them up.
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by BLSYNG: 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Remind me of any hit track 'unboring' Ice Berg released.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
And that story he was spinning sef dey sound like bobo...the tori too long abegundecided

And remember say Oyinbo say the 'elongation of miraculous gist is the characteristics of a fabu'. Thiank You.

rockcitie:

You're right. I took out time this evening after the live eviction to watch Miracle & I was so disappointed. The guy is just too boring. I guess Naijas are tripping for him cuz he's a pilot.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by OMEGA009(m): 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
alphacyborg:
iPhone: We are pleased to announce that our iphone XI is now in the market.

Unilag girls:

Seun, pls we need a LWKMD button. grin
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
Doctorfitz:
And u are the one investing time wisely? U oh, the fans oh, miracle oh, bbn organisers oh ,who bring this trash con here oh, all of Una Dey craze.
Plus the stupid mod that push dis to the front page.
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by rockcitie: 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
grin It was too long & not in any way captivating.

Rainmania:
And that story he was spinning sef dey sound like bobo...the tori too long abegundecided

And remember say Oyinbo say the 'elongation of miraculous gist is the characteristics of a fabu'. Thiank You.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by jaxxy(m): 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
Acidosis:
She has a point though.

Till she mentioned rico name. Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by OSUigbo: 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
Fredmatic:
So is cee c that is not boring? So the drama you enjoy from the ugly and short ceece is the insult she pour on other housemate abi? Someone that does not take correction, angry all the time is the one you like abi?

Yeyebrity, I understand is the same kind of life you all leave.
Leave the boring miracle we like am like that
Don't mind the slùt.
Miserable people have a way of supporting each other.

I detest that CEECI with person.
Vey ugly thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by OSUigbo: 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
letusbepieces:

ONLY PEOPLE HATING ON CEEC ARE ASHAWO WOMEN.

CEEC GET FAN TO THE CORE BUT LOUD MOUTH IDIOTS DONT KNOW.

TEAM CEEC
Only a miserable retárd will support a lousy, ugly, arrogant and rude bìtch.

Ceeci is nothing but a whọre. She and Tobi even started those fuckìng rubbish in that house before Nina and Miracle.
She was just too stupìd and senselessly controlling for Tobi to handle, If not, there's could be worse than Nina and miracle.

A useless girl that claimed to have a boyfriend outside the house but was smoothing with a stranger under blanket under one week.
I detest that ugly bìtch with passion.
And if you are ceeci fan too, FÙCK YOU TOO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by Chaclaitmilk(m): 11:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
That's how they supported Efe last year. Because of band wagon mentality.
The guy is fvcking boring jor.

His face is boring, his talk is boring, his everything is boring.

Many people only support him because he is fulfilling their romance fantasies with that girl that doesn't even like him.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by OSUigbo: 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
Chaclaitmilk:
That's how they supported Efe last year. Because of band wagon mentality.
The guy is fvcking boring jor.

His face is boring, his talk is boring, his everything is boring.

Many people only support him because he is fulfilling their romance fantasies with that girl that doesn't even like him.
So it's that ugly, rude, arrogant girl we should vote for abi?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by Chaclaitmilk(m): 11:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
OSUigbo:

So it's that ugly, rude, arrogant girl we should vote for abi?

Did I mention anything like that in my post? angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by kaydp: 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
obajoey:
The way they carry the word 'Celeb' for head ehn
When some people sef no get sense. They still go to their pages to beg for money. Carry person matter for head. They won't even get a kobo of the 45m
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by Doctormarrvin: 11:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
Anybody that'll insult her here should know she really did well advising you guys to invest little in yourselves and be successful. Sadly they'll still continue to stamp on their phones with their ugly faces whilst killing themselves for somebody that'll be 45 million richer and won't even give them money to buy nails for building their coffins if they eventually die of poverty.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by JustHector(m): 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
You measure each housemate contribution by the depth of trouble they bring to the house, or how much of a confusion they cause, or how well they fight other housemates... What about contributions to winning wagers and tasks..? What about winning payporte games or other prices... Last time I checked,Miracle has won 1million naira already... Well, I guess Cee c has won a few new eye lashes from big brother..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by finest147: 12:06am On Apr 09, 2018
but not as boring as her bf songs

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by mandate12: 12:10am On Apr 09, 2018
kevoh:
She's right though! But trust Nigerians to be blind.

Nope! Miracle is boring, Cee c is eccentric, Juliet is idle.
Just to add, Nina is the dumbest HM on screen since the inception of reality shows worldwide !

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by dominique(f): 12:29am On Apr 09, 2018
She has a right to her opinion and yes, Miracle is boring.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by safarigirl(f): 1:09am On Apr 09, 2018
dominique:
She has a right to her opinion and yes, Miracle is boring.
his fans like him like that.

Pepple need to respect the choices that others make. I think that is the biggest issue here. You don't need to understand why they like him, neither do you have to like him, but respect the choices of those who like him.

Same way people cuss out CeeC's fans for no reason. Allow people like who they like

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by Dollabiz: 1:16am On Apr 09, 2018
hmmmm
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by nairalandboy(m): 1:28am On Apr 09, 2018
Acidosis:
She has a point though.

. for those nonsense wey she talk.....she make sense..no problem continue.
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by 5thcolm(m): 1:42am On Apr 09, 2018
Though, i really don't watch the show, but the only thing i seem to hear about miracle is sex with nina, nothing else.
So i believe the guy must be boring.
I am not surprise must naijas go for him. I have come to accept that we are just not intelligent as a group, we keep goin for the wrong people, just the way we voted efe, buhari, Jonathan and rest. We can't just get it right.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 09, 2018
Truth be told, miracle is boring. Just in that house like a ghost.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rapper Sexyy Red Sex Tape Leaks On Social Media (Watch Video) / “Falling In Love Is Embarrassing” – Justine Skye / Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.