Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Would You Beat Any Of Your Parents For Whatever Reasons? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Beat Any Of Your Parents For Whatever Reasons? (508 Views)

Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time / Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Beat Any Of Your Parents For Whatever Reasons? by bummyla(m): 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
Would You Beat Any Of Your Parents For Whatever Reasons?

I just learnt a particular family I know have formed the habit of ganging up against their father, beating, stripping him naked & tying him up any time he misbehaves.

I know the man has a violent tempter, smokes and drinks, but still provides for his family. He destroys things around the house whenever he is angry!

This man is no weakling at all! This man! Physically is very strong, but having 6 sons is his own undoing!!

Anytime he quarrels with his wife I learnt and comes back drunk, they beat him up, strip him & tying him up for people to see his dick!

His wife & their mother is no good too! She's the neighborhood gossip!! Who uses her children against their father to everyone's disdain.

Last night own back fired! Maybe he wasn't as drunk as he used to be, they ganged up against him as usual.

The wife is just waking up from coma now. Their oldest son is just coming out of surgery with plenty stitches on his disfigured face.

I don't condone domestic violent in whatever form or shape. Neither can I stomach the fact that kids can go to the extent of beating and stripping their dad naked for whatever reasons as well!

I learnt this was the first time the man fought back & he has caused such a collateral damage to all concerned!

God forbid I will raise my hands up against any of my parent for whatever reason! Tufiakwa!

https://www.bummyla.com
Re: Would You Beat Any Of Your Parents For Whatever Reasons? by KanwuliaExtra: 4:46am On Apr 09, 2018
Even if I would have LOVEEEEEEED TO on MANY OCCASIONS . . . The FEAR is too great! grin
THEY CAN PUSH YOU TO THE BRINK . . . . Just like children can.
Kai! Kai! Kai! cry

Won’t even tolerate anyone doing that to them. Lai Lai!!!

Tufiaaaaaaakwa!!!! Love ‘em too much. kiss
Even with ALL their faults. cool

1 Like

Re: Would You Beat Any Of Your Parents For Whatever Reasons? by bummyla(m): 5:43am On Apr 09, 2018
Which People My Dear?

ipobarecriminals:
sad i hear say only pipu from. dat side dey wake up dem parents. with kungfu kick.Singing* Omo ti o mo iya re loju oo.osi yi o ta omo nah pa.....................* Iya lolu gbowo mi ti toju mi ni kekere .Eyin re lo fi pon mi emi ki iya mi ku ise.Emi ki iya mi ku ise pelu teriba mo le.Emi ko le kose fun iya mi o,iya o,iya o ,iya oo"* Nah dis we dey sing during. morning/ closing time assemblyim those days.There-s law of seed/harvest time.U can't escape it

(1) (Reply)

The Strength Of The Canadian Passport / 4 Habits Newly-weds Should Cultivate For Marital Bliss / 8 Signs You're In A Fake Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.