Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Wedding Bells?? Want To Meet That Dream Man/woman ? Get In NOW!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Wedding Bells?? Want To Meet That Dream Man/woman ? Get In NOW!!! (367 Views)

Wedding Bells / Looking To Meet Friends In Lekki Ajah Area / Drop Your Number To Meet Hot Edo Girls For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Bells?? Want To Meet That Dream Man/woman ? Get In NOW!!! by Laurawedding: 12:12am On Apr 09, 2018
Yes, you heard me right. Do you desire to walk down the aisle with your spouse. Have you been going to wedding parties every weekend thinking when yours will happen. Don't think too much. You will definitely meet that spouse this year. Yes you heard me right, this year is your year!! It's a totally free service. Just contact us at matchmakingwithlaura@gmail.com .Also check my profile for details
Re: Wedding Bells?? Want To Meet That Dream Man/woman ? Get In NOW!!! by Laurawedding: 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
Let's keep the mails coming.. At D., I already received yours.. Let's keep it coming people. Your future spouse might just be waiting for you
Re: Wedding Bells?? Want To Meet That Dream Man/woman ? Get In NOW!!! by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:50am On Apr 11, 2018
me,that am looking for sugar mummy,nko
Re: Wedding Bells?? Want To Meet That Dream Man/woman ? Get In NOW!!! by Laurawedding: 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
yhungbrowhne:
me,that am looking for sugar mummy,nko
Then look elsewhere for such. We only help people who are serious minded and would like to get married to meet each other on time .
Re: Wedding Bells?? Want To Meet That Dream Man/woman ? Get In NOW!!! by Laurawedding: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
Keep sending in your details and requests, my dear people. Matching starts ending of the month

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Singles / 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Have A One Night Stand / Hook Up Group For Matured Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.