Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 09/04/2018 Monday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 09/04/2018 Monday (312 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 09/04/2018 Monday by banabest(m): 4:02am On Apr 09, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Monday, 9th April 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_2Chronicles Chapters 17,18&19_

➡TOPIC: *THERE IS CAUSE*

�BIBLE TEXT: 1 Samuel 17:29
_And David said, What have I now done? Is there not a cause?_
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
People might be wondering why you are so about the battle of your family, you are part of it, what troubles others is troubling you too. If you don't address it, you will remain in bondage. There is a cause to fight for. You need to break free, you need to break out of that limitation: you need to overcome that family pattern.
God has anointed you to be the warrior of your family. If the warrior refuses to fight,then victory will never come. You are in that family not just for addition but to make impact. You need to
fight to stop the boast of the enemy, You need to fight to deliver your family from the fear of the enemy. The reason you need to fight is that God wants to crown you to bring honour to your family. God wants to use you to showcase His power If you must win this battle, do not listen to any side talks, they are meant to demoralize and discourage you; it does not mater who is speaking. David would never had brought down Goliath had he listened so the rebuke of his eldest brother Eliab. God is counting on you to effect that desired change in your family. Step out with that consciousness this day and make an impact.

����������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......

_O Lord, my God, help me to be focused on winning the battle in my family_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Onaiyekan: Nigeria Needs Philosophers As Leaders / Woman Led 30 People To Beat Up Fellow Church Member As Form Of Deliverance!!! / Telesales.... Confuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.