Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos (47452 Views)

Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo) / Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man / Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by AdaIhiala(f): 8:38am On Apr 09, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Abeg, let dem gerrarahia!

If they want to go gay, catch HIV, die and leave you babes for we, the real men, I say, let dem go.

We will rather wed 5, 6, 7 or more of you 'oriakus' per time than let you stay stranded. Don't worry, you're insured grin Only thing na say "engagement list" go reduce or na you sef go pay our dowry cheesy[quote]
I raise Beyonce hands for you. cheesy
Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by Sagamaje(m): 8:41am On Apr 09, 2018
nonix22:
its shocking man. Even some guys do prefer shagging their ladies shithole, as well as dipping their tongue in it. Yuck!

Any woman that allows that must be an emerê. Anus is for shit while pennìs is for pùssy. Its Gross for God sake. How can a man suck pūssy and suck Anus join! That person mouth will be condemned to hell in paradise

1 Like

Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 09, 2018
Forget the glitz and glamour of being gay, it's. The easiest way to get HIV, because of the anal tears, and HIV is not a glamorous disease, u are on drugs till u die, if there is no supply of drugs, the virus mutates
There are certain jobs u cannot accepted in, u may also have one or two strains of it making it difficult to treat, do u want to be 50 and be regretting your youthful age, one night of careless, be careful, gay equals HIV which equals long life of suffering
Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by poweredcom(m): 8:41am On Apr 09, 2018
imagine se dem de dont even look feminine..oo and these masculine boys r gays...shame to dem...let dem rot in hell bastards
Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by Sagamaje(m): 8:43am On Apr 09, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Please ask the gaylovers and apologists on this forum. There are many of them.
Right to choose my foot.

Bro most of them are not gays but trying to feel among. I wonder what will make my holy pênnis erect to shag a man. Chai! Haba!! Kolê werk

1 Like

Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by paul233(m): 8:45am On Apr 09, 2018
pussy don finish?
Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by openmine(m): 8:49am On Apr 09, 2018
cheesy cheesy

When I talk now some ignorant chaps will tell me I should allow them...that they were formed that way from the womb!

I even thought they were fighting over a lady....not knowing they were fighting over....OMG
Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by nonix22(m): 8:49am On Apr 09, 2018
u don kill me with laff this morning o. Abeg, which one is emere again
Sagamaje:

Any woman that allows that must be an emerê. Anus is for shit while pennìs is for pùssy. Its Gross for God sake. How can a man suck pūssy and suck Anus join! That person mouth will be condemned to hell in paradise
Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by Sagamaje(m): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2018
nonix22:
u don kill me with laff this morning o. Abeg, which one is emere again

It means familiar spirit bro. Cus its only an insane person that will put his holy mouth to leak shìtty Anus

1 Like

Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by ufuosman(m): 8:53am On Apr 09, 2018
idiots
Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by eebraa(m): 8:54am On Apr 09, 2018
Akachukwu and Ezeugo from cross river.Isokay.They are all ibos
Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by jericco1(m): 8:57am On Apr 09, 2018
someone said on wonder we have more single girls than guys.
Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by openmine(m): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Homosexuality is disastrous to the human anatomy and shouldn't be encouraged by anyone with a sound mind. It's annoying to see so-called logicians justifying the crap in the name of civilization. How would anyone with even a basic knowledge of science and human biology support such nonsense?

http://www.mortalpoet.com/problem-with-homosexuality/

Cool but watch out for extreme feminists and homosexuals on this forum,they will start giving U logics from drunk researchers about how homosexuality started from the womb!
Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by nonix22(m): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2018
ROFL grin
My brother, e no fear you. All na to follow the trend. Na so yeye typical Lagos girl wanted to lick my shithole, claiming "shebi u just had ur bath; u will enjoy it'' , me was like enjoy wetin, e don do abeg. I began to loose interest in the bitch from that day. U can imagine how many shitholes she must have dipped her tongue into.

As i later ditched her, this would have been one of the shit she would have used against me, as in, ''after all I did for you''. wetin u do for me!
Sagamaje:

It means familiar spirit bro. Cus its only an insane person that will put his holy mouth to leak shìtty Anus
Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by Sagamaje(m): 9:14am On Apr 09, 2018
nonix22:
ROFL grin
My brother, e no fear you. All na to follow the trend. Na so yeye typical Lagos girl wanted to lick my shithole, claiming "shebi u just had ur bath; u will enjoy it'' , me was like enjoy wetin, e don do abeg. I began to loose interest in the bitch from that day. U can imagine how many shitholes she must have dipped her tongue into.

As i later ditched her, this would have been one of the shit she would have used against me, as in, ''after all I did for you''. wetin u do for me!

Thank your God you could still use your brain during fucktivity, some guys would have told her to ride on while their life his been sucked out from their Anus

1 Like

Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by marioken(m): 9:18am On Apr 09, 2018
Abomination of desolation!
Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by sulasa07(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2018
Samusu:
Death to every homosexual.

Coconut fall on anyone that will quote me with negative comment
WTF
Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by lordm(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2018
Hector09:
If u knw that u ve hiv positive, why cant u use condom, this is pure wickedness
you sound gay
Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by Coldfeets: 9:36am On Apr 09, 2018
Ha ha ha

Umu igbo anyi a na-alakwanu nwoke ibe fa n'ike.

Alu emeeee! cry cry cry
Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 09, 2018
busted and disgusted.
Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by chigoziri2403(m): 9:49am On Apr 09, 2018
zinaunreal:

Didnt you read they were arrested? Dont be a dick head
they weren't arrested for homosexuality, they were arrested for disturbing public peace, slowpoke
Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by J2381: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2018
Well, better HIV than cancer of the anus. grin
Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by bjhandz: 9:58am On Apr 09, 2018
They should take them out of the society and never allow them to come back where some women they look for who go they help them everyday.
Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by alklas(m): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2018
Good good!! Oya pack dem enter were dem belong
Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by elnoor: 10:02am On Apr 09, 2018
kingthreat:
Igbos and homo are like bread and butter
That why I always proud been a MUSLIM&NORTHERNER!!!!
Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by babaireti(m): 10:07am On Apr 09, 2018
freeze001:
What a shame n disgrace for prime young men who could have towed a different path. Now apart from sickness, they have a looming jail term.
They should go and never return inshah Allahu
Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by Kfed4ril(m): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2018
AdaIhiala:
This is distribution! Are men becoming endangered specie? tongue

E bu Onye Ihiala?
Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by Orpe7(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2018
Them still dey complain say men scarce this yeye boys dey knack each other rubbish!
Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by Elitecee(m): 10:32am On Apr 09, 2018
Chai......very disgusting, people should take note and stay away from such animals.
Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by Oreofepeters: 10:38am On Apr 09, 2018
Sagamaje:

bro it happens just that you haven't witnessed it. Some men are sodomist in nature , but rather practice it with their wife.
Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by PierreDeFermath(m): 10:41am On Apr 09, 2018
Sagamaje:
How can a sensible person put his holy dick in a shìty anus. Chai! Awuzubilahi Mina shaitonirahjim. A gay is not an ojulasan something. Owó ayēmust be involved
you're on point. my thought exactly . they're probably yahoo boys whose rituals involve homosexuality. its all for money
Re: 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos by Sagamaje(m): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
you're on point. my thought exactly . they're probably yahoo boys whose rituals involve homosexuality. its all for money

Gbam !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... / Unconscious Man Pushed Out Of A Bus In Lagos (photos) / Chukwuemeka Nnane 'No Stain' Arrested For Murder In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.