Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

To Those Who Still Doubt Jesus Is God Almighty - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Those Who Still Doubt Jesus Is God Almighty (429 Views)

Why Did John The Baptist Doubt Jesus Christ / Do You Still Doubt Jesus Christ Is God Almighty? See This!!! / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Who Still Doubt Jesus Is God Almighty by bingbagbo(m): 6:51am On Apr 09, 2018
And there shall be no more curse, but [b]the throne of God and of the Lamb [/b]shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him (Revelations 22:3)

“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”(Revelations 22:12-13)

16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”(Revelations 22 :16)

21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.[m] Amen.(Revelations 22 :21)

WHO GIVES GRACE BUT GOD? THE GRACE OF JESUS, CHECK FROM YOUR BIBLE. REPENT JESUS CHRIST IS GOD ALMIGHTY.

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Still Doubt Jesus Is God Almighty by Markpretty904: 6:53am On Apr 09, 2018
WHAT IS PERFECTION
Perfection is accepting the fact that we live in a world that is perfect in it’s imperfections, a world that is always changing (including you!) and cannot always be logically explained, no matter how much your mind tries to wrap its head around some things. “Perfect qualities” only exist in aspirations and values. Holding yourself to a “perfect” standard (I put it in quotes because that word likely means something different for each person) is a paradox: the more you strive to achieve a “perfect” outcome or quality, the more you set yourself to fall short of it and feel like a failure. And perfect to me means rigid, not allowing any growth or adaptation to what presents itself in life.

Here’s my suggestion: take some time and identify the 3-5 most important values and qualities you strive for. I’m not referring to a specific goal here, but an aspiration of how you want to relate to yourself and others in the world. Is it kindness, passion, loyalty, adventurousness, something else? There is no “reaching” these qualities; they are guideposts we can anchor our thoughts, actions, relationships, and life goals to. When you reflect on your past relationships and behaviors, how do they stack up to those values you identified? If they don’t match up, consider it a free learning opportunity to identify what you might do next time that does reflect your values. Often we don’t spend much time appreciating how seemingly mundane interactions are all opportunities to reflect our ideal selves, but this is a good way to drastically change your life for the better.
[]for more visit[www.wisequoted.info]
Re: To Those Who Still Doubt Jesus Is God Almighty by enilove(m): 8:17am On Apr 09, 2018
bingbagbo:
And there shall be no more curse, but [b]the throne of God and of the Lamb [/b]shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him (Revelations 22:3)

“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”(Revelations 22:12-13)

16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”(Revelations 22 :16)

21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.[m] Amen.(Revelations 22 :21)

WHO GIVES GRACE BUT GOD? THE GRACE OF JESUS, CHECK FROM YOUR BIBLE. REPENT JESUS CHRIST IS GOD ALMIGHTY.

Are you calling Jesus Christ a liar?

John 14:28 KJV
Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Mark 9:37 KJV
Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me.

Luke 10:16 KJV
He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.

John 5:23 KJV
That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

John 5:37-38 KJV
And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. [38] And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.

Mark 16:19 KJV
So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
Re: To Those Who Still Doubt Jesus Is God Almighty by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 09, 2018
bingbagbo:

hm
Re: To Those Who Still Doubt Jesus Is God Almighty by bingbagbo(m): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2018
enilove:

Are you calling Jesus Christ a liar?

John 14:28 KJV
Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Mark 9:37 KJV
Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me.

Luke 10:16 KJV
He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.

John 5:23 KJV
That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

John 5:37-38 KJV
And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. [38] And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.

Mark 16:19 KJV
So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

Amen.. These scriptures endorse the Godship of Jesus Christ who is and who was and who is to come

Jesus Christ is God Almighty

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Modern Pastors Focus On Malachi 3 Vs 10? / You Will See The Glory Of God. / Delivered From 3 Demonic Kingdoms; Was Into Cultism, Homosexuality, Smoking Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.