Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,359 members, 7,843,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' (15601 Views)

Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020: Juliet Ibrahim, Nonso Diobu, Empress React / Breakdown Of The BBNaija N45M Prize Won By Miracle / BBNaija: Nina's Sister Cries Out “My Sister Is Being Used By Miracle Fans" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 09, 2018
JixNation:
embarassed

Why, are they insulting her??

Are people no longer entitled to their opinions??
That's their opinion too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' by harmless(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2018
Am just wondering if some ladies like nina will actually send the pics of their boobs for bra size...lmao...

mcgift:
I am selling bra for ladies...best fashion from Italy
Inbox me with a pic of your boobs to select the one that fits its well

Panties are coming next week!❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' by kokan: 10:49am On Apr 09, 2018
JixNation:
embarassed

Why, are they insulting her??

Are people no longer entitled to their opinions??
She is entitle to her opinion but not insulting other peoples opinion
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' by oruma19: 11:22am On Apr 09, 2018
Meajor:
D guy above me, the same way you overtake me, I pray success becomes your portion..
Wetin join me join BBnaija its just satanic.
OP no think say na off point I dey oh, I just understand say, normal is always boring
e go beta for u ooo, u no go die young, u will be richer than dangote, u shall live in happiness for the rest of ur life. Honestly it looks to me like u infect pple with happiness, imagine praying for someone who didn't allow u become the first to comment. U are rare, I wish Nigerians can just exude happiness and love like u. I like pple who are happy, u easily know from their comments...I am happy someone is exactly what I desire for every Nigerian, HAPPY... Jah bless u real good. Dont underestimate dis prayer o, it will come to pass in ur life in Jesus name. Amen...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' by oruma19: 11:26am On Apr 09, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Useless people have a way of identifying and supporting each other.

Only a miserable retárd will support a lousy, ugly, arrogant and rude bìtch.

Ceeci is nothing but a whọre. She and Tobi even started those fuckìng rubbish in that house before Nina and Miracle.
She was just too stupìd and senselessly controlling for Tobi to handle, If not, theirs could be worse than Nina and miracle.

A useless girl that claimed to have a boyfriend outside the house but was smoothing with a stranger under blanket under one week.
I detest that ugly bìtch with passion.
And if you are ceeci fan too, FÙCK YOU TOO.
bros today na Monday, naija o ni GBA GBA kugba, leave all yeye mata, come hussle with us abeg u need to love and not hate, life is short, u go die at 102 years, its still short ...lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' by Meajor(m): 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
oruma19:
e go beta for u ooo, u no go die young, u will be richer than dangote, u shall live in happiness for the rest of ur life. Honestly it looks to me like u infect pple with happiness, imagine praying for someone who didn't allow u become the first to comment. U are rare, I wish Nigerians can just exude happiness and love like u. I like pple who are happy, u easily know from their comments...I am happy someone is exactly what I desire for every Nigerian, HAPPY... Jah bless u real good. Dont underestimate dis prayer o, it will come to pass in ur life in Jesus name. Amen...
tnx bro... Amen...may the blessings be your portion too
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' by b4dawn(m): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
opeolu202:
can somebody help us tell her she's also a bore?
I bet iceberg is already tired of her smelling over bleached under...

this is so cold blooded
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
What is the so called Miracle doing that he should have fans who insult people? Who are the fans? Is it not the boy who engages in immoral sex in that useless show? The so called fans so to speak are useless too.
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' by NwaJozi: 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Useless people have a way of identifying and supporting each other.

Only a miserable retárd will support a lousy, ugly, arrogant and rude bìtch.

Ceeci is nothing but a whọre. She and Tobi even started those fuckìng rubbish in that house before Nina and Miracle.
She was just too stupìd and senselessly controlling for Tobi to handle, If not, theirs could be worse than Nina and miracle.

A useless girl that claimed to have a boyfriend outside the house but was smoothing with a stranger under blanket under one week.
I detest that ugly bìtch with passion.
And if you are ceeci fan too, FÙCK YOU TOO.

Moda f your mother in the azz, your papa, your bloodline and anybody your death will hurt
anu mpama , ezi ofia

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' by mcgift(m): 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
Divay22:
If i send you a pic of my boobs for bra, for pant would be what na?
for your panties na
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' by Yorobastard(m): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
This one na the main one

Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' by MADBUTTERFLY(m): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
Rexgodwin:
What is the so called Miracle doing that he should have fans who insult people? Who are the fans? Is it not the boy who engages in immoral sex in that useless show? The so called fans so to speak are useless too.

Just like the woman caught in the very act of adultery and was about to be stoned to death by ur likes, Jesus then asked 'If u know u have not sinned be the first to cast the first stone', not one of them was left to stone
In as much I am disappointed with MINA for getting themselves involved in such despicable act in the full glare of the public, I refrain myself from condemning and judging them at the same time, but plead to God to forgive them in this moment of weakness and let them trace back their steps to God.
I will only see the positives in them
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' by HomeOfMe(f): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
Tessyama1:
Big brother Naija housemate, Miracle’s fans have come hard for actress Juliet Ibrahim after she came for them and called him boring.

Some even went as far as calling her a prostitute and digging up her past.

See more tweets here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-miracles-fans-blast-the-heck-out-of-juliet-ibrahim-for-coming-for-them.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Miraclehas become more boring with the boring village girl Nina following him all around.
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' by Toyinsbtc: 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
Shes entitled to her opinion and of a truth miracle is offering nothing in the house....asking most fans they tell u hes a fine boi.. Shallow reason.. To me the man for the money is out and thats TEDDY A.. Hes a good brand....
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' by Yorobastard(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2018
Toyinsbtc:
Shes entitled to her opinion and of a truth miracle is offering nothing in the house....asking most fans they tell u hes a fine boi.. Shallow reason.. To me the man for the money is out and thats TEDDY A.. Hes a good brand....

Lol...wetin teddy be offer na....all I know is teddy no better pass Tobi
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' by NwaJozi: 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Woe betide you, your useless drunkard fagg0t father, your wh0re mother, your olosho sisters and you miseable f00l.
Ndi ara

omo ale jatijati, may a swine ezi ofia molest your female relations, idiota, ewu gambia.. otolo wey no get siblings fire your generation dirty charcoal black sorry excuse of a human being ..descendants of backstabbing coward slaves of the north
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
NwaJozi:

omo ale jatijati, may a swine ezi ofia molest MY female relations, idiota, ewu gambia.. otolo wey no get siblings fire MY generation dirty charcoal black sorry excuse of a human being ..descendants of backstabbing coward slaves of the north
I am a bastard son of a whọre and a drunkard old foooool faggọt father
OKAY grin
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' by NwaJozi: 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Woe betide Me, Myuseless drunkard fagg0t father, My wh0re mother, My olosho sisters and Me miseable f00l. this cures is from my family i dont know why i do this, i am sorry for calling you out, im cursed it is in my generation i losta lot of family members to madness
Ndi ara

I for say, anyway sha I go pray for You
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
NwaJozi:

Woe betide Me, Myuseless drunkard fagg0t father, My wh0re mother, My olosho sisters and Me miseable f00l. this cures is from my family i dont know why i do this, i am sorry for calling you out, im cursed it is in my generation i losta lot of family members to madness
Ndi ara
I for say na, anyway sha I go swear for your ewu papa and olosho mama wey cause am for you.
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' by NwaJozi: 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
I am cursed it runs in the family, my ewu papa and olosho mama cause this for me, this is why i tried to blame it on igbos saying igbosareosus because my grand father who died as a begger told me it was after he met one igbo woman this madness in my family started, my life done tire me, i go around cyber cafe with my last naira trying to see if someone can notice me online and kill me, my useless life done tire me.

eyah kpele i know say the thing wey dey do you no ordinary at all, but as a god guy wey i be i go advise you make you go and drink otapiapia na it will be quick grin
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
NwaJozi:

I am cursed it runs in the family, my ewu papa and olosho mama cause this for me, this is why i tried to blame it on igbos saying NwaJozi because my grand father who died as a begger told me it was after he met one awusa woman this madness in my family started, my life done tire me, i go around cyber cafe with my last naira trying to see if someone can notice me online and kill me, my useless life done tire me.

eyah kpele i know say the thing wey dey do you no ordinary at all, but as a god guy wey i be i go advise you make you go and drink otapiapia na it will be quick grin
Re: BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim Insulted By Miracle’s Fans For Saying He Is 'Boring' by realsammie(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2018
mcgift:
I am selling bra for ladies...best fashion from Italy
Inbox me with a pic of your boobs to select the one that fits its well

Panties are coming next week!❤️❤️❤️❤️

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fztvseries Is Back. / Davido & Tekno To Perform At #bbnaija Finale Screening On Sunday / Does DSTV Has Better Picture Quality Than GOTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.