Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

What Africans Go Through In America By Adeola Fayehun - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Africans Go Through In America By Adeola Fayehun (1224 Views)

Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja / My Experience Of Racism In America, What Africans Can Learn From It- Aroms Aigbe / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Africans Go Through In America By Adeola Fayehun by lagosapple: 7:29am On Apr 09, 2018
"We all want to go to America and live. Ok, maybe not all of us."

"But I have tried several times. I don't know if I will try again after watching this video by Adeola fayehun."

What African Immigrants Go Through In America! - A great book by my partner in crime, Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo You can get your copy here: http://amzn.to/2u5YKDT If you live in Nigeria, it's only N1,000 on Konga: http:///2pvq5tH $6 on Kindle: http://amzn.to/2Ge7nkD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjzHUqPFKFk
Re: What Africans Go Through In America By Adeola Fayehun by heendrix(m): 7:31am On Apr 09, 2018
not all of us tho
Re: What Africans Go Through In America By Adeola Fayehun by ThunderousPool: 7:54am On Apr 09, 2018
Gov. Rotimi Akeredolu increases Onto Varsity fees by 500%, Increases State Land Use Charge and stops the hitherto free Mother & Child welfare in State Hospitals.

The cluelessness, ineptitude and the lack of empathy by leaders elected on the platform of the All Progressives Congress becomes more glaring everyday as we step closer to the general elections in 2019. From the taciturn attitude of PMB down to the cluelessness of political newbies like Yahaya and Arakunrin, it seems the APC is not a masses-oriented party. It is a party for the elites and serving the interest of the elites.
The students of AAUA, most of whose parents are civil servants in the State Public Service, have yet to resume after a 4 month imbroglio on the amount to be paid for school fees. The arguement being tendered by the school management that the school is run on a deficit sounds to good to be true. The fact that the parents of these students are being owed 7 months salary by the same Ondo State Govt. leaves much to imagine in the mind of the ordinary man. "Why did I vote for this self-serving, stupid and inhumane government?" is the question on everyone's lips.
That the students of these same institution had paid N30k as school fees during the administration of Olusegun Mimiko and still went on to win the Best State University is a testament to the doggedness and exemplary leadership quality of Mimiko.
I hope the Governor can come to his senses and see that the hope of getting re-elected in 2020 is at stake. The people of Ondo State are tired of you and your wife, Betty. Back to Ibadan whence you came or our PVCs will do the job come 2020. The only people smiling in the State are Ibos who are taking over the economy of Ondo State because of contracts awarded to them by the Govt through the influence of 'Arabinrin' who is an Ibo lady.
The roads are bad, the school's are in dereliction and the students you've ignored at home are taking up to crime.
Act now before it is to late.

From a concerned citizen.
Long Live Ondo State
Long Live Nigeria
Re: What Africans Go Through In America By Adeola Fayehun by neonly: 7:59am On Apr 09, 2018
At least is better than dis SHITHOLE contry
Re: What Africans Go Through In America By Adeola Fayehun by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2018
Lots of people live ok lives in Nigeria but want to move to the US and Canada and Australia so that they can form living abroad. After all it is a status symbol among our people.

Then they go through "short cut" means and then realize that life can be hell in those places too.

If you're homeless in Nigeria, you sleep under the bridge. The worst is that rain will beat you.

Now imagine being homeless in Canada where the weather can reach -18°.

Trust me, Nigeria will start looking like paradise to you.

And yes there are lots of homeless people in this countries. Many of them whites even.

There's no Utopia anywhere in the world.

You can live a meaningful life in Nigeria too.

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Visa Processing In Germany / Eating Out Guide In Canada / Help Me Out Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.