Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare (34176 Views)

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage / Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by dollarcoolcat(m): 11:12am On Apr 09, 2018
Indeed
Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Timiblanko(m): 11:14am On Apr 09, 2018
THANK GOD HE IS A CHRISTIAN AND A PASTOR I WILL VOTE HIM OVER AND OVER AGAIN. SOME PEOPLE WILL STILL CRITICISE HIM ITS NOT NEW.
Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Proffdada: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2018
guterMann:
Oga politician Pastor.

Last election God 'appointed' Buhari.

Now that God is looking northwards.

Whose voice did you hear this time around?that of Atiku or Dakwanbo?Certainly not that of God.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN
what has Japan got to do with Nigerian politics?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by AmericanSons: 11:37am On Apr 09, 2018
DonVikings:
Bakere, you criticised Buhari yesterday, Pigs and Idiots licked your crouch. Today, they will come for your head like.. grin
Even if the Igbos do not co-ordinate their agitation properly... you have got to give it to them for being so passionate about it. Can you even fight for Nigeria? You are mocking them but they are doing what you have never done, fighting for a country they believe in, it doesn't matter whether they do it right or wrong but all i want to let you know is that I am still waiting for the day Nigerians will passionately push for a cause like the igbos have been doing for decades!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by sulasa07(m): 11:42am On Apr 09, 2018
guterMann:
Oga politician Pastor.

Last election God 'appointed' Buhari.

Now that God is looking northwards.

Whose voice did you hear this time around?that of Atiku or Dakwanbo?Certainly not that of God.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN
Don't you know that d "god" in d Bible regretted making Saul King,seems like d same scenario now.
Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Morkablog(m): 11:45am On Apr 09, 2018
From what i read in the bible, when God chooses a Messiah, it is a person who embodies his holiness, purity and faithfulness. How can a pastor say God will choose a MESSIAH from the Northern Muslim. Unbelievable
Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2018
Ode
Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Morkablog(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2018
He is clearly hearing the voice of men and not of God.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by johnnyvid(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2018
LordAdam16:
Silly politician using his church as a campaign ground!

Nigerians, there is NO MESSIAH!

Judge each aspirant by their pedigree; their explanation on how they'd tackle the challenges we face; and the concrete targets they expect to meet within 4 years. Ignore empty, irrational, baseless promises.

For example, do not listen to any id*ot that says he'd fight corruption to a standstill. Rather, ask what kind of corruption he'd be able to address, what sectors it'd affect, what tools and resources he'd use, and the timeline he expects to make a headway. In a similar vein, trash any id*ot who says he'd give you uninterrupted power supply within four years. Instead, he should be made to explain how many megawatts he'd be able to add to the national grid, how much it'd cost and where he'd source the money from, and how long it'd take.

These are just two examples. But you get the idea.

The next president will be corrupt, he'd get elected using corrupt money, and he wouldn't solve all our problems in 4 years. However, he should be able to make substantial progress. And that should be the basis for choosing a candidate--Who would make the most impact and drive huge progress?

If you guys like, vote for another charlatan like the current dullard who'd promise 100k minimum wage (like the clown Sowore is doing already), uninterrupted power supply, unemployment benefits, et cetera... You would be sorely disappointed.

-Lord
you are just splitting trash here. let us give sowore chance to rule this nation. at least a vibrant youth is coming out to contest for top elective position. he's now doing town hall meeting across the nation. stop beefing OK. #100k minimum wage is very reliable. more jobs will be created too.
Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Thesia(f): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2018
Hmmmmm, Messiah from North, OMG, the pastor is really fake ohhh.
I don tire for naija, if the Messiah that is going to save Nigeria comes from North, then which Messiah is the fake pastor talking about, cus I only know one Messiah.. grin grin grin

Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Thesia(f): 11:52am On Apr 09, 2018
LibertyRep:
Somehow, I don't usually trust people who claim to be God's spokesperson or who are privy to God's plan especially on election matters.

It's hightime respectable clergymen stopped passing across their personal views as God's position. They should know that there are discerning Nigerians.
The thinks everyone believes every bullshit he vomits.
Foolish man, fake pastor posing to be man of God.
Honestly dude, I don tire for this country Nigeria...
Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by InHim4Him(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2018
Polithiefsian Bakare, Obasanjo is still alive oo! How many years now after your god told you he will die if he contested?
Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Boomboost(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2018
LordAdam16:
Silly politician using his church as a campaign ground!

Nigerians, there is NO MESSIAH!

Judge each aspirant by their pedigree; their explanation on how they'd tackle the challenges we face; and the concrete targets they expect to meet within 4 years. Ignore empty, irrational, baseless promises.

For example, do not listen to any id*ot that says he'd fight corruption to a standstill. Rather, ask what kind of corruption he'd be able to address, what sectors it'd affect, what tools and resources he'd use, and the timeline he expects to make a headway. In a similar vein, trash any id*ot who says he'd give you uninterrupted power supply within four years. Instead, he should be made to explain how many megawatts he'd be able to add to the national grid, how much it'd cost and where he'd source the money from, and how long it'd take.

These are just two examples. But you get the idea.

The next president will be corrupt, he'd get elected using corrupt money, and he wouldn't solve all our problems in 4 years. However, he should be able to make substantial progress. And that should be the basis for choosing a candidate--Who would make the most impact and drive huge progress?

If you guys like, vote for another charlatan like the current dullard who'd promise 100k minimum wage (like the clown Sowore is doing already), uninterrupted power supply, unemployment benefits, et cetera... You would be sorely disappointed.

-Lord

so much sense, it's the same thing I think. Buhari will win, but strategy and pragmatism is what we need. Enough of empty promises and lip service.
Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by InHim4Him(m): 11:55am On Apr 09, 2018
Thesia:
Hmmmmm, Messiah from North, OMG, the pastor is really fake ohhh.
I don tire for naija, if the Messiah that is going to save Nigeria comes from North, then which Messiah is the fake pastor talking about, cus I only know one Messiah.. grin grin grin

His messiah should start by saving the north from everything backward.
Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Boomboost(m): 11:56am On Apr 09, 2018
Timiblanko:
THANK GOD HE IS A CHRISTIAN AND A PASTOR I WILL VOTE HIM OVER AND OVER AGAIN. SOME PEOPLE WILL STILL CRITICISE HIM ITS NOT NEW.

U can't differentiate the Real from Fake. Any Pastor that promotes "Self" isn't humble nor from God.

Argue with urself.
Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by shallysgirl: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
DonVikings:
Bakere, you criticised Buhari yesterday, Pigs and Idiots licked your crouch. Today, they will come for your head like.. grin
Have you kissed the fulani waziri of yorubaland 's feet today?
Your fantasy has shifted to Biafra now cause I don't know why you posted that picture.
Pigs and idiots under brown roof having brain splash due to excessive headslamming. Smh
Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by biggy26: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
Dakwambo is d most tender. The rest are dried wood.
Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
Austinoiz:

May Amadioha kiss u for spiting Ndigbo in your last paragraph.
Idi*t

You are deluded. Since you are discriminatory, presidency will continue to elude your region.
Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by pappyoshow: 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
North again!!!
Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by cosmos1440: 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
LordAdam16:

-Lord

original mumu
#bring back our corruption campaigner
Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by LordAdam16: 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
johnnyvid:
you are just splitting trash here. let us give sowore chance to rule this nation. at least a vibrant youth is coming out to contest for top elective position. he's now doing town hall meeting across the nation. stop beefing OK. #100k minimum wage is very reliable. more jobs will be created too.

Beef?

Why would I beef that clown? Who e epp?

Nigeria's current wage bill is around N150b at 18k minimum wage. That's N1.8 trillion. You don't have to be Terrence Tao to know that an increase of the minimum wage to N100k will increase our monthly wage bill by at least 50%. That's around N2.7 trillion.

The amount of money Buhari "pledged" to release for capital budgets in 2018 is N1.3 trillion. That's barely half of the wage bill that m*ron wants to foot.

This is the same Sowore that said Buhari became sick "as a result of the money stolen in Nigeria" -- https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/president-buhari-became-sick-result-money-stolen-nigeria-sowore/
https://www.nairaland.com/3957428/president-buhari-became-sick-result/

The same Sowore said and I quote “There is no corruption in Nigeria anymore because there is nothing else to steal and loot." That was last year.

This is a propagandist and scammer who has been hobnobbing and blackmailing politicians in all divides for money and media reach. He has his place in the media to expose the inanities in any administration, but he has no business being the C-in-C.

Sowore is a despicable character that does not deserve to be anywhere near Aso Rock. It's nothing personal. That's just a statement of fact.

-Lord
Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by DonVikings: 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
shallysgirl:
Have you kissed the fulani waziri of yorubaland 's feet today?
Your fantasy has shifted to Biafra now cause I don't know why you posted that picture.
Pigs and idiots under brown roof having brain splash due to excessive headslamming. Smh
Pained female ipob. Mazu Ndimididiot Cowmumu called Osus pigs and idiots". Go and locate his shallow grave where his cursed corpse is being ravaged by maggots and wail over it and stop pouring saliva on my mucasine. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Before nko?

Nigeria is already on a positive trajectory with our increasing reserves and economic diversification which has started already. Grand corruption which has always been our biggest problem, is dying and people are now afraid to steal and flaunt their loot without fear of MAGUfication.

That Messiah from the North in 2019 is Buhari/Osibanjo, then Donald Duke/Dankwambo take over in 2023 for the eastern slot cool
gibberish full ur brain
Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by mmsen: 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
san316:
Everybody knows this one na. Only the north can produce good leaders. The south are born followers

Good leaders like Buhari and Abacha abi?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by LordAdam16: 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
cosmos1440:

original mumu
#bring back our corruption campaigner

When you find your angelic non-corrupt Nigerian politician contesting for the 2019 presidential election, quote me. Until then STF away from my mention.

-Lord
Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by johnnyvid(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
LordAdam16:

Beef?

Why would I beef that clown? Who e epp?

Nigeria's current wage bill is around N150b at 18k minimum wage. That's N1.8 trillion. You don't have to be Terrence Tao to know that an increase of the minimum wage to N100k will increase our monthly wage bill by at least 50%. That's around N2.7 trillion.

The amount of money Buhari "pledged" to release for capital budgets in 2018 is N1.3 trillion. That's barely half of the wage bill that m*ron wants to foot.

This is the same Sowore that said Buhari became sick "as a result of the money stolen in Nigeria" -- https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/president-buhari-became-sick-result-money-stolen-nigeria-sowore/
https://www.nairaland.com/3957428/president-buhari-became-sick-result/

The same Sowore said and I quote “There is no corruption in Nigeria anymore because there is nothing else to steal and loot." That was last year.

This is a propagandist and scammer who has been hobnobbing and blackmailing politicians in all divides for money and media reach. He has his place in the media to expose the inanities in any administration, but he has no business being the C-in-C.

Sowore is a despicable character that does not deserve to be anywhere near Aso Rock. It's nothing personal. That's just a statement of fact.

-Lord
I totally disagree with you here. sowore is an international journalist that speaks the truth to the public. he exposed the looted public office olders. not only that, he exposed the shady deals of politicians to the world. I really appreciate the work of Sahara reporters boss and premium times newspaper boss. first and foremost, our annual budget are very low. I hope you know that the funds for the senators only is good to bail out some workers in the state not to talk of the jumbo pay and allowances. you didn't talk about the areas where huge corruption are been perpetrated in this clueless government. sowore keep exposing them by the day and you are here saying another thing entirely. let me tell you here that sowore react to the medial trial and propaganda of Efcc last year cos' of the huge funds they are collecting from the looters. each and everyone react to the collection of funds that's been circulated by the Efcc. now you are saying things differently please.
Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by ibolord(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
cry

Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by petitejolie(f): 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
it looks like I'll marry one those my northern suitors. who knows I might be the Messiah's firstlady.
Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by LordAdam16: 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
johnnyvid:
I totally disagree with you here. sowore is an international journalist that speaks the truth to the public. he exposed the looted public office olders. not only that, he exposed the shady deals of politicians to the world. I really appreciate the work of Sahara reporters boss and premium times newspaper boss. first and foremost, our annual budget are very low. I hope you know that the funds for the senators only is good to bail out some workers in the state not to talk of the jumbo pay and allowances. you didn't talk about the areas where huge corruption are been perpetrated in this clueless government. sowore keep exposing them by the day and you are here saying another thing entirely. let me tell you here that sowore react to the medial trial and propaganda of Efcc last year cos' of the huge funds they are collecting from the looters. each and everyone react to the collection of funds that's been circulated by the Efcc. now you are saying things differently please.

Leave NASS out of this. The total budget of the legislative arm of government for 2017 is N125b. Yes, it's excessive but that's a bucket in the ocean that is the N2.7+ trillion wage bill that Sowore wants to incur.

Let him keep exposing them and stay off policy making. How can the same person who said there is no corruption under Buhari in 2017 now be exposing corruption under Buhari now? So when did the corruption start? This year?

Sowore has been in league with these same corrupt politicians. He has campaigned for these same corrupt politicians as the MESSIAHS Nigeria need. And as recently as last year he was saying they were performing. So what changed between late last year and this year for him to do a full 180 degrees?

There is no difference between Sowore and FFK. They are good opposition figures. But they do not have the mettle or wherewithal to be in charge of this country. That's the same way Nigerians felt Lai was normal in the opposition, he got into the FG and became a disgrace. I have no doubt that Sowore would tow the same line.

-Lord
Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by TOSIN116: 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
mmsen:

The 'good Lord' is fictional.

These religious fraudsters hedge their bets by telling people that their imaginary friend helps those who help themselves whilst also lying that prayer leads to solutions. Only you can solve your problems.
WARNING! cool ATHEIST DETECTED smiley
Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by magzey: 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
As if he knows tomorrow. mtcheeeww
Re: 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare by magzey: 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
ibolord:
cry
How many Bible do you believe in

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raises Dead Man In Owerrri - TrezzyHelm / Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / I Never Told Anyone That I Will Die Soon - Odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.