Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (32166 Views)

Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by adelowor(f): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
zakari247:
some should tell these fool to be quiet. God have not said nothing to him he should stop blaspheming. moses was the only human God spoke to even Jesus did not speak with God unless through a medium. so that criminal of a fellow should shut up

You cant understand. The different btw you and him is HOLYSPIRIT and WISDOM OF GOD.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by hollywater: 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
After how many years?Park well joor.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by tolani4real: 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by BabaCommander: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
pojophilius:

biko,are u GOD??
no. But God speaks throug me so you don't know what I know.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by kullozone(m): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
adelowor:

wisdom is a principal thing. You want the coming election to be bloody by letting the man of God reveal what will happen to contestant abi. The man of God operates in wisdom

So what's the need for telling him what will happen in the future, since nothing could be done about it na Is it for him to start telling us what god told him years after the whole incident occured?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by babaireti(m): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
So it was ABACHA your god finally favoured abi?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by afroxyz: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
adelowor:

You cant understand. The different btw you and him is HOLYSPIRIT and WISDOM OF GOD.

Are you the holy Spirit or God to know if he has any or both of them? Large followership does not mean divine blessings
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by Alezy(m): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
Seequadry:
Wee need know the next president b4 all of em declare der intention.... Dat should be an easy one sir
the way u guys talk sometimes.... Na magician him be
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by phemmyfour: 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
zakari247:
some should tell these fool to be quiet. God have not said nothing to him he should stop blaspheming. moses was the only human God spoke to even Jesus did not speak with God unless through a medium. so that criminal of a fellow should shut up
John 5: 43-46

I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not receive me. If another comes in his own name, you will receive him. 44 How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another and do not seek the glory that comes from the only God? 45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father. There is one who accuses you: Moses, on whom you have set your hope. 46 For if you believed Moses, you would believe me; for he wrote of me. 47 But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe my words?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by bigpicture001: 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
I dnt beleive you sir..y didn't u say dt b4 the elections like t.b Joshua did face to face with abiola at tee mac's house nd got a slap..at least he did say it, but not you sir!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by ogbevireo(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
aycorporat:
Sorry to ask, was Aminu Kano part of the contenders in the year 1993 because I remember Kollington Ayinla singing about Aminu Kano's death in an elpee record my father bought in 1983. I thought he passed on in 1983

you are not alone oh.
na so dem dey turn God to liar.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by Zodiac61(m): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
The old man must take us for fools.
Why is he only telling us this now? Why not then, before the event?
I guess there are his sheep who accept every piece of crap that comes from his lips.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by hopefulLandlord: 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
Mujtahida:
You are correct ooo. I just checked. Aminu Kano died 17th April 1983.
So much for being fortunate 10 years before Yahweh saw it. shocked shocked
Lmao
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by hopefulLandlord: 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
Mujtahida:
You are correct ooo. I just checked. Aminu Kano died 17th April 1983.
So much for being fortunate 10 years before Yahweh saw it. shocked shocked
Lmao
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by hopefulLandlord: 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
ponziponzi:

So God kept her there so that she can be fu.cked over and over by some smelling terrorists. I hope God will one day keep your daughter in a place like that.

Lmao! see as you finish somebody
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" by Antoeni(m): 1:20am On Apr 10, 2018
God didn't show or tell you abt Offa-Kwara bank multiple Bank Robbery,no GO,Bishop,Prophet,saw it in their prophecies,and pray to Advert it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Persevere In Trials (Part 2) — Pastor W.F. Kumuyi / Best Religion Forum Topics / T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.