Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

This Tuesday, April 10th At 8pm, Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Live Chat. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Tuesday, April 10th At 8pm, Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Live Chat. (1689 Views)

Good Morning. Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Facebook LIVE Chat Tomorrow. / NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. / This Tuesday, April 10th At 8pm, Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Live Chat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Tuesday, April 10th At 8pm, Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Live Chat. by npowerng: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2018
This Tuesday, April 10th at 8pm, please join Afolabi Imoukhuede for a Facebook LIVE chat.

Tell all N-Power beneficiaries and pre-selected applicants to tune in.

#NPowerNG

Re: This Tuesday, April 10th At 8pm, Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Live Chat. by ultimategos(m): 9:24am On Apr 09, 2018
Hmmm

OK we await that

Hope it will be positive
Re: This Tuesday, April 10th At 8pm, Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Live Chat. by lizzy07(f): 9:27am On Apr 09, 2018
Good morning Npower team please I was wrongly exited(i don't have payment on hold on my profile and I have not absconded from Npower program) from the Npower program and I heard that you have started sending text to reinstating people back after rectifing their issues please help me resolve mine too.
Re: This Tuesday, April 10th At 8pm, Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Live Chat. by Utchgirl(f): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2018
npowerng plz wht of 2017 pre selected candidates? Hv they bin forgotten ? Any hope for them ?It's almost 5 mnths now & they hv nt heard frm u guys.
Re: This Tuesday, April 10th At 8pm, Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Live Chat. by idealsico(m): 10:32am On Apr 09, 2018
Npower is APC scam. Na so dey go delay 2017 batch take-off until election don near. Trust Nigerian politically-motivated schemes at your peril.
Re: This Tuesday, April 10th At 8pm, Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Live Chat. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2018
If goje bin no talk una for no do live chat but what will u guys say self For months u couldnt release list and post 2017 guys...paying 2016iirregularly Wat non of you guys If you were not ready yy start d damn proces...
Re: This Tuesday, April 10th At 8pm, Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Live Chat. by npowerng: 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
lizzy07:
Good morning Npower team please I was wrongly exited(i don't have payment on hold on my profile and I have not absconded from Npower program) from the Npower program and I heard that you have started sending text to reinstating people back after rectifing their issues please help me resolve mine too.

We are working to resolve this issue. Kindly stay tuned to our official social media channels for more information.
Re: This Tuesday, April 10th At 8pm, Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Live Chat. by lizzy07(f): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thank you for replying me please resolve it school resume back on 16th it will be fair to give us reason to resume with our colleagues at our ppa thank you for your kindness
npowerng:

We are working to resolve this issue. Kindly stay tuned to our official social media channels for more information.
Re: This Tuesday, April 10th At 8pm, Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Live Chat. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
Imoukhude De yarn rubbish for facebook...tel pple wen 2017 go start..pay 2016 regular and deliver the speed stars dem or reveal wats happening with d program is it difficult to do awon black demons
Re: This Tuesday, April 10th At 8pm, Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Live Chat. by Windflower(f): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2018
lizzy07:
Thank you for replying me please resolve it school resume back on 16th it will be fair to give us reason to resume with our colleagues at our ppa thank you for your kindness
I wonder why you all are toying with our emotions,from the focal person whom we submitted the necessary documents to in January and we still received a text that we have been exited cos its has elapsed the period of 45days to you always responding that you are looking to resolve this issue. Its 4month counting and yet nothing has been done and now Mr Afolabi said yesterday that if you were wrongfully exited,you shouldn't be the one to prove it,contact your head of ppa to reach us directly. Which one is true and which one is false. Does it mean nothing was been done on our issue before.
Re: This Tuesday, April 10th At 8pm, Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Live Chat. by endtime1(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2018
Windflower:

I wonder why you all are toying with our emotions,from the focal person whom we submitted the necessary documents to in January and we still received a text that we have been exited cos its has elapsed the period of 45days to you always responding that you are looking to resolve this issue. Its 4month counting and yet nothing has been done and now Mr Afolabi said yesterday that if you were wrongfully exited,you shouldn't be the one to prove it,contact your head of ppa to reach us directly. Which one is true and which one is false. Does it mean nothing was been done on our issue before.
exactly I think we need to open a thread on this issue to know the number of people affected lets not fold our arms.imagine I called one of the npower numbers this morning the lady was speaking as if she is the one feeding me
Re: This Tuesday, April 10th At 8pm, Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Live Chat. by Windflower(f): 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
endtime1:

exactly I think we need to open a thread on this issue to know the number of people affected lets not fold our arms.imagine I called one of the npower numbers this morning the lady was speaking as if she is the one feeding me
Tor,its becoming annoying. My issue happened December of which I submitted the necessary information to my state focal person January. I messaged support February and they told me my state focal person has not gotten in contact with them on my issue of which she claims they have submitted to them. So now who is lieing,come march i received the exit message . I think they are just toying with us,nobody is doing anything and its really hurts.
Re: This Tuesday, April 10th At 8pm, Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Live Chat. by lizzy07(f): 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
What is the way forward because I don't also get this again I call them they told me to be patient they are working on it, I chatted with them on whatsapp they referred me to support team desk and those one only reply with automatic message who can assist us to resolve this issue I wish we have assess to Mr Afolabi himself
Windflower:

Tor,its becoming annoying. My issue happened December of which I submitted the necessary information to my state focal person January. I messaged support February and they told me my state focal person has not gotten in contact with them on my issue of which she claims they have submitted to them. So now who is lieing,come march i received the exit message . I think they are just toying with us,nobody is doing anything and its really hurts.
Re: This Tuesday, April 10th At 8pm, Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Live Chat. by endtime1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
lizzy07:
What is the way forward because I don't also get this again I call them they told me to be patient they are working on it, I chatted with them on whatsapp they referred me to support team desk and those one only reply with automatic message who can assist us to resolve this issue I wish we have assess to Mr Afolabi himself
Hmm same with mine I have searched for his contact with no headway yet
Re: This Tuesday, April 10th At 8pm, Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Live Chat. by doctuw(m): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2018
@npower
Your social programme or what do you call it is all joke. You don't know what you are doing. Since June/July last year, all na story. I am a fan of the present day government, but this programme na wash.
Re: This Tuesday, April 10th At 8pm, Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Live Chat. by npowerng: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
lizzy07:

Good day, sir.

We are working on it, If you were exited wrongly you would be reinstated sir, please be patient it a process and it ongoing.
Re: This Tuesday, April 10th At 8pm, Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Live Chat. by npowerng: 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
doctuw:
@npower
Your social programme or what do you call it is all joke. You don't know what you are doing. Since June/July last year, all na story. I am a fan of the present day government, but this programme na wash.

How do you mean sir? Kindly explain.
Re: This Tuesday, April 10th At 8pm, Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Live Chat. by npowerng: 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
endtime1:

Hmm same with mine I have searched for his contact with no headway yet

If you were wrongly exited Like it was said earlier in the live chat, You are not to prove you were wrongly exited.The person to prove it is the head of PPA and your focal person they are the ones to attest that
yes this person was, either erroneously captured in the collation or this person truly has been of good behavior.We are not aware of anyone that was erroneously captured that has been reported to us and still remains exited, such people have been reinstated and there’s a process for re-instating such cases.
Re: This Tuesday, April 10th At 8pm, Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Live Chat. by endtime1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
npowerng:

If you were wrongly exited Like it was said earlier in the live chat, You are not to prove you were wrongly exited.The person to prove it is the head of PPA and your focal person they are the ones to attest that
yes this person was, either erroneously captured in the collation or this person truly has been of good behavior.We are not aware of anyone that was erroneously captured that has been reported to us and still remains exited, such people have been reinstated and there’s a process for re-instating such cases.

Be informed I have submitted the necessary documents through the focal person since March 14th that's the reason why am concerned that nothing has been done
Re: This Tuesday, April 10th At 8pm, Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Live Chat. by lizzy07(f): 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
OK thanks in anticipation God bless you all
npowerng:

Good day, sir.

We are working on it, If you were exited wrongly you would be reinstated sir, please be patient it a process and it ongoing.
Re: This Tuesday, April 10th At 8pm, Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Live Chat. by doctuw(m): 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
npowerng:

How do you mean sir? Kindly explain.
Be honest with yourself; you called something a social investment scheme and almost a year applying to what we term a social investment, nothing has happened. Does that not look like a joke to you? Don't you know we are poor people for applying in the first place. Tell your oga to fund this programme. It will help a lot of people.
Re: This Tuesday, April 10th At 8pm, Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Live Chat. by npowerng: 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
doctuw:

Be honest with yourself; you called something a social investment scheme and almost a year applying to what we term a social investment, nothing has happened. Does that not look like a joke to you? Don't you know we are poor people for applying in the first place. Tell your oga to fund this programme. It will help a lot of people.

Okay, sir.
Your suggestion has been noted, I would like to let you know we care about all our volunteers and their well being is our utmost concern.
Re: This Tuesday, April 10th At 8pm, Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Live Chat. by npowerng: 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
endtime1:

Be informed I have submitted the necessary documents through the focal person since March 14th that's the reason why am concerned that nothing has been done

Good day, sir.

Re: This Tuesday, April 10th At 8pm, Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Live Chat. by lizzy07(f): 11:42am On Apr 18, 2018
Please any info about reinstatement because we haven't heard anything from Npower
npowerng:

Good day, sir.

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Teaching Service TESCOM Recruitment Is Out / WE Are Overwhelmed We Need More Staff -NCDC, How To Apply / Npower Commence With The Payment Of October Stipend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.