Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Complete Guide To Your Dream Jobs In Nigeria - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Complete Guide To Your Dream Jobs In Nigeria (306 Views)

WIN YOUR DREAM JOBS / Do Not Waste Your Service Year NYSC 99.5% Does Not Guarantee Your Dream Job. / Remote Internship For International NGO Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete Guide To Your Dream Jobs In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2018
Most time, the problem is not the availability of the jobs but, knowing the type of job that best describes your carrier. Are my prepared for this job? This should be the critical question that suppose live indelible in our minds.

From all indications, many people have been a victim of this problem facing us, this issue of unemployment. But from my recent investigation, I came to realize that, jobs are available somehow and the problem becomes the best candidate to fill-in the available positions.

To justify my fact with this brief tale, a brother to my in-law who read Computer science and engineering at ESUT (Enugu state University Of Science and Technology) came to live with his brother at Lagos. He stayed for over 5years without disturbing to even get a job or create one for self. It happened that my in-law got tired of him and decided to get him a job.

Do you know what happened, on the day of interview, he dodged the whole process and ran down to villa with the money supposed to use and make it to the interview destination. The funny thing is that, my in-law was the one who wrote CV and cover letter for him yet, he messed-up the whole process.

Inferiority-complex, yes! He is not prepared while there is job waiting for him. This is what led to my investigation and I found out that, many young Nigerians are not prepared even when the jobs are there. So, I decided to solve and remedy this situation by writing this COMPLETE GUIDE TO YOUR DREAM JOBS IN NIGERIA before hands.

This is to enable the employees to prepare on time and get ready for any job interview and make a reputable remark that will even leave the employer begging them to resume work immediately.

In this complete guide, you will know:------- http://www.ridihow.com/ridirec1.php

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Can L Still Use My Old Mobilization To Register With New Regularise Jamb Number? / Redeploy To Any State Of Your Choice For 30k / General Whats App Group Chat For Batch B 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.