Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

I Just Discorvered An Opportunity To Make More Than N200,000 Per Month From Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Discorvered An Opportunity To Make More Than N200,000 Per Month From Home (657 Views)

Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done / Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Discorvered An Opportunity To Make More Than N200,000 Per Month From Home by RatelNews: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2018
I have known accessories2die4 for over 10 years, in my opinion they are the leading fashion accessories retailer in Nigeria. You won’t believe that I never knew that they have an online store. Personally, I love shopping in accessories2die4 because they stock unique fashion accessories that makes me stand out. I also love the ambience of their stores and their items are unbelievably affordable.

I recently discovered that they intend to launch their affiliate program that will provide the first 50 registered members with the opportunity to earn up to N200,000 every month. The accessories2die4.com affiliate program will allow you to sell their products on your digital platform and you will be paid a commission on every sale that comes from your platform such as blog, website or social media platform.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discorvered An Opportunity To Make More Than N200,000 Per Month From Home by Emmysteve(m): 11:43am On Apr 09, 2018
How can we go about it now?
Re: I Just Discorvered An Opportunity To Make More Than N200,000 Per Month From Home by ak22(m): 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
Am Interested
How can someone register ?
Re: I Just Discorvered An Opportunity To Make More Than N200,000 Per Month From Home by Chyzordyke(f): 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
How does it work?
Re: I Just Discorvered An Opportunity To Make More Than N200,000 Per Month From Home by RatelNews: 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
This was the message I got on how to register. “Thank you for being such a loyal customer. We will soon commence the Accessories2die4.com Affiliate Program (AAP) but you can register your interest by sending us your Name, E-mail address, Phone number and your URL to: accessories2die4online@gmail.com. We look forward to pre-registering the first 50 applicants. We hope this information was helpful?”

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Want To Get Rid Of An Unhappy Marriage? Hire The Best Divorce Lawyer / I Want To Be A Consumable Products Distributor. I Need Your Suggestion / Forex For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.