Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? (9269 Views)

The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! / Dailymail Quotes Nairaland In An Article / Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:22am On May 13, 2010
null

forget it. angry
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by MUZBO(m): 4:27am On May 13, 2010
wudd:

hey buddy, its nairaland, you dont take every reply too serious okay, ease off brotha,
Oh yeah? Original posts can be taken seriously but not the replies to them! - HILARIOUS. Gotta sleep now.*yawn**- Seriously o!
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by OAM4J: 4:37am On May 13, 2010
welcome
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by Tattooboy: 4:46am On May 13, 2010
Nairaland is back
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by Pelumiv(m): 5:05am On May 13, 2010
As d sayin goes ' u dont value what u have until u lose it '. We dont appreciate d way we login 2 nairaland freely until yesterday when d unthinkable happenz. Let just try 2 appreciate all we have now cuz nothin last 4eva even nairaland.
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by nethacker(m): 5:19am On May 13, 2010
seeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! shocked shocked shocked wat rubbish is dis? shocked how did my posts reduce to this number from 2100+ ? how often do u backup data?this is unacceptable n u need to apologize 4 d inconveniences. angry angry
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by Nobody: 5:33am On May 13, 2010
Where is this topic,what happen to zain promo?
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by astuto: 5:36am On May 13, 2010
Our beloved Nairaland is back.
For a moment back there, i thought it was my connection that failed me.
Whew! Let's start kicking again.
Now where were we, ? smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by dobodobo(m): 6:13am On May 13, 2010
Nairaland go lodge for hotel with ashewo for 24 hours intimacy
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by KAeybanj(m): 6:28am On May 13, 2010
Hey! NL is encrotching ma mind, missed some recent posts
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by princekevo(m): 6:31am On May 13, 2010
I thought i was the only one who was unable to access NL yesterday. Did'nt know the plane crash yesterday affected NL. OMG!! was blaming my PC for it. lol. Thank God though it survived the crash. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by beneezy(m): 6:43am On May 13, 2010
I thought i didn't know how to surf nairaland anymore. Thank God they are back.
Kudos to all of you
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by Godalone(m): 7:12am On May 13, 2010
I almost died of boredom yesterday,i have to move out of my office.
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by kabarka(m): 7:24am On May 13, 2010
Good to be back.Some of my precious posts are missing,can it by any means be brought back.Authority pls speak.
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by Feraz(m): 7:26am On May 13, 2010
nethacker:

seeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! shocked shocked shocked wat rubbish is dis? shocked how did my posts reduce to this number from 2100+ ? how often do u backup data?this is unacceptable n u need to apologize 4 d inconveniences. angry angry
Gun him down!!! :-D
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by tayoast(m): 7:32am On May 13, 2010
^^na so e bad reach
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by tayoast(m): 7:33am On May 13, 2010
^^na so e bad reach
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by tayoast(m): 7:34am On May 13, 2010
^^na so e bad reach
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by DoubleN(m): 7:37am On May 13, 2010
For a While i thought that boys had stolen Seun's Web Server. But come o seun,how come you don't do a daily backup of all our Data?
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by eazyman(m): 7:39am On May 13, 2010
I kept wondering what happened to nairaland too all tru yesterday,  even its sister site nairalist refused to open, at first i thought my server was down but yet other sites came up, not until i later tried browsing from my phone at night that i discovered that the site is still down.
One cant just quantify the impact of the downtime because so many businesses were shut down, especially those who advertise here. I'm however glad that its now back.
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by supereagle(m): 7:47am On May 13, 2010
It thought it was starcoms wahala. I can load now freely.
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by richjohn1(m): 7:51am On May 13, 2010
I thot the zain thread promo was the reason why the site was closed. I love seun, I love Nairaland nothing keeps my day lively fb my foot!
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by Nobody: 7:55am On May 13, 2010
when i could not access the site yesterday, i thought it was the IT guys @ my office that blocked it, but it was the same thing when i got home.

its good to be back on though. cool
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by eduaustin(m): 8:14am On May 13, 2010
Initially I thought it was the IT guys that have started their thing again, but when we tried from Starcomms & Glo Blackberry I concluded that something was wrong with nairaland.
Seun, we are sorry for this unfortunate incident and pray your recover fully in no short a time.
Meanwhile, have you guys noticed that when u click on some of the threads, it takes you to a different thread entirely.
Welcome back & Have a great my fellow nairalanders!!!
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by Linguist(f): 8:16am On May 13, 2010
i was like wat is happening, have i been banned? i know say i no do anytin o. thank God were back
welcom back nairaland.
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by Guddy(m): 8:29am On May 13, 2010
Could it have been a terrorist attack on NL by d 'osamas' and 'abdumutallabs' of NL. I fear o
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by Nobody: 8:31am On May 13, 2010
I was the one that called the a group of ENGINEERS IN NEW YORK to come down to 9ja asap to rectify the problem facing the NAIRALAND  website.

I paid them $50,000,000 for the gr8 work they did to bring it back to position.

And I've been promoted to the MODERATOR LEVEL straight by SEUN OSEWA.

lol, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by Nobody: 8:33am On May 13, 2010
Guddy:

Could it have been a terrorist attack on NL by d 'osamas' and 'abdumutallabs' of NL. I fear o

Nah, for where?.

They dare not.

FBI, EFCC, CTU, LAPD, Nigerian Police Force, Nigerian Army and The Uniteed State Secret Service are all over NAIRALAND watching it on my behalf.

So don't be scared of any terrorist huh?.
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by nnemak(m): 8:38am On May 13, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy Its well.
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by hectorswag(m): 8:43am On May 13, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy i knew this topic would come up!!! iv been trying to access the site since yesterday too undecided

nne_mak:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Its well.
abi
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by spikedcylinder: 8:56am On May 13, 2010
this is a hot mess! y'all really need to do something with yourselves. hahaha
i can't believe it. 20 hours without NL (not even a day sef) and some people were losing their minds.
na wa!

didn't even know the site crashed sef, been gone longer.

You're funny, you hypocrites.
The fact that you need to announce that you didn't even notice NL was off on this thread speaks for itself. The fact that you think you have a life and try to assume others don't because they missed NL, also, speaks for itself.
I've been here 5 years, I come and go. It'll be silly of me to discard the fact that this place is addictive.
Keep kidding yourself, mmmmk darling? wink
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by Nobody: 9:02am On May 13, 2010
I still suspect the zain [size=28pt]FRAUDULENT[/size]promo thing had something to do with the crash, I can't prove it though, grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigeria's Finest twins, Charly Boy's Stylish Grandchildren / Kogi State: The Nigerian State That Shares Boundary With Ten Other States / How Can You Use Selfie Stick With Samsung Note3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.