Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Revealing! How Google Can Land You Your Dream Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Revealing! How Google Can Land You Your Dream Job (406 Views)

Revealing!!! How You Can Be Earning Monthly Income From Jumia / 10 Tips To Help You Write A Killer CV That Will Land You The Job! / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealing! How Google Can Land You Your Dream Job by ezugov2008(m): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2018
Are you tired of your current boss? Are you being underpaid at your current job? Are you looking for a job?

Just Google it. It sounds cliche right?

Of recent, Google, a tech giant announced a new job search platform to help job seekers within Nigeria easily find employment opportunities suited to them directly from their phones and computers.

This new feature employs machine algorithms, Continue Reading>>>http://techblogspot.com/land-you-your-dream-job/

Thank me later
Re: Revealing! How Google Can Land You Your Dream Job by ezugov2008(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
ezugov2008:
Are you tired of your current boss? Are you being underpaid at your current job? Are you looking for a job?

Just Google it. It sounds cliche right?

Of recent, Google, a tech giant announced a new job search platform to help job seekers within Nigeria easily find employment opportunities suited to them directly from their phones and computers.

This new feature employs machine algorithms, Continue Reading>>>http://techblogspot.com/land-you-your-dream-job/

Let me share a tip here.

When applying for a job,

Have you ever thought of applying to work on trial basis (Working for FREE, maybe 1 month), so that they can test you before they giving you the job?

It should be easy to secure at least a trial from your potential employers.

Then during the trial, you can secure the job. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Investment Analyst Job / Vacancy For Front Desk Manager / Administrative Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.