Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" (26838 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
kenex4ever:
talking too much and sleeping late is stress

The mama wey born you, na correct woman.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by ngwababe(f): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
alphacyborg:

Somniloquy, is a sleep disorder defined as talking during sleep without being aware of it.

Sleep talking can involve complicated dialogues or monologues, complete gibberish or mumbling.

If only hatred will let you use your brain.

It's not supposed to be often bro, she needs help seriously!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by ngwababe(f): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
kenex4ever:
Her stress level is high. There is nothing spiritual here

But what is stressing her please??

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by ngwababe(f): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
Njeps:

What is the stress there.
- You are not working.
- BB feeds you
- You play games
- Sit all day and chat or eat
- Cold drinks available 247.

And someone is saying her stress level after two months in a comfort zone.

E be like say you no know wetin e be to hustle or think of daily bread or rather raising a family

No mind them.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by kenex4ever(m): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
ngwababe:

But what is stressing her please??
constant talking, heated arguments, task presentations, sleeping late etc are all stressful

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by seangy4konji: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
you cant be drinking legend,food all day,games and music and call that stress...

me know say elegbe lomo yen...

no normal girl would behave like that all day and get a man stay with her....unless d guy ready to die untimely.

defend her all you want but if you marry this type of girl after being warned>just save and buy your coffin cos untimely death will come...

she nags all day,always temperamental,looking for trouble,abusive...

No never...

Na demons unless you want to decieve her..i knew it from the other night she was twisting words for tobi,wont apologise and that guy just kept quiet...

I know say na because na game,that tobi soppose don use slapreset her devilish skull...

Hoeloshi.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by sprints1: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
Njeps:

Oga,

Im sorry, I understand you every bit, but it hasnt gotten to that extent where she begins experiencing such in a game that is already scripted.
Its all bullshit Bro. I wont lie to you Bro. if truly is experiencing mental stress and the rest, it depends on her. some persons are there and not experiencing this shit. and Cee-c gives them trouble.
well through the game is scripted but kai e no easy to dey indoor for more than 60 days and not be stressed
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by Faithscharms2(f): 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
kenex4ever:
Her stress level is high. There is nothing spiritual here

No offence but please kindly tell what is stressing her that her stress level is high biko?abi is there another thing she is doing besides being a bbn house mate that we don't see on TV?why are the others not stressed too?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
sprints1:
well through the game is scripted but kai e no easy to dey indoor for more than 60 days and not be stressed

If she is tired she shud ask BB she wants to leave.

I think she is tired sef, thats why misbehaves, but her relationship with Ebuka is keeping her.
Because she has done worse things that shud have gotten her eliminated.

Is there anyone on the house she has not fought with and abused.? Well, this shows the whole show is scripted

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by Tnicemario(m): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Killdemall:
You need an herbalist
Lwkmd people eh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by kenex4ever(m): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
Faithscharms2:

No offence but please kindly tell what is stressing her that her stress level is high biko?abi is there another thing she is doing besides being a bbn house mate that we don't see on TV?why are the others not stressed too?
stress is relative, and every body respond differently to stress. Sleeping late is stress, arguing and task presentation

We nigerians are quick to see d spiritual side of things.
Virtually every body in life must have talked out while sleeping. Just tell your bed mate if any to stay awake and monitor you as u sleep after an eventful day, full of arguments.

The more you talk before sleeping, the more likely you will continue d talk during sleep. Thesame applies to dream, you dream about what you occupy you thought with, most times, your fear.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by marttol: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
IVORY2009:
It is normal in every human...
shut up not every human being, it has never occur to me since I was born

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by Faithscharms2(f): 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
kenex4ever:
stress is relative, and every body respond differently to stress. Sleeping late is stress, arguing and task presentation

We nigerians are quick to see d spiritual side of things.
Virtually every body in life must have talked out while sleeping. Just tell your bed mate if any to stay awake and monitor you as u sleep after an eventful day, full of arguments.

The more you talk before sleeping, the more likely you will continue d talk during sleep. Thesame applies to dream, you dream about what you occupy you thought with, most times, your fear.

She is just a troublesome person that's why she has caos in her life,how can u be always fighting even in ur dreams?yeah it happens to normal people but not as often as it is with her,the truth is she is bitter and only God knows y cos relationship or love no be by force,if it's not working out with the tobi guy then arrange urself and emotions and move on simple and u don't have to confront every one who offends u,it doesn't make u any better only draws negativity to u in the end just like now that people have termed her a wahala girl..I can't understand if they tend to forget they are on TV and need to be cautious in EVERYTHING

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by kenex4ever(m): 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
Faithscharms2:

She is just a troublesome person that's why she has caos in her life,how can u be always fighting even in ur dreams?yeah it happens to normal people but not as often as it is with her,the truth is she is bitter and only God knows y cos relationship or love no be by force,if it's not working out with the tobi guy then arrange urself and emotions and move on simple and u don't have to confront every one who offends u,it doesn't make u any better only draws negativity to u in the end just like now that people have termed her a wahala girl..I can't understand if they tend to forget they are on TV and need to be cautious in EVERYTHING
well said.

She is an unapologetic bitter girl. Double wahala. She can't be cautious of it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by IVORY2009(m): 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
marttol:
shut up not every human being, it has never occur to me since I was born

U are not human then, it is penciler to every human, do u know what u do wen u're asleep? Bloody civilian....
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by macaranta(m): 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
Chiefpriest1:
That girl should seek help asap when she leaves that house.

How can such a young, admirable woman be so bitter, so cantankerous, so sadistic. How can she reject happiness 24 hours a day.

She really looks likeable at first sight, until she starts talking or when she is angry and starts looking like a snake about to strike its prey.

Let her seek help when she comes out
She's just a troubled soul..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by marttol: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
IVORY2009:

U are not human then, it is penciler to every human, do u know what u do wen u're asleep? Bloody civilian....
i know cos I'm spiritually awake...
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "Why I Always Fight And Talk In My Sleep" by jokkyluv(f): 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
Cee-C needs deliverance.real deliverance from a good church.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BbNaija's Whitemoney: I Once Sold ‘Puff Puff’ At Yaba / BBnaija: Massive Billboard Of Gedoni in Calabar, Cross River. Photos / Name Five Of Your Best Netflix Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.