Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction (43013 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Rico Swavey: 6 Things You May Not Know About Evicted BBNaija 2018 Housemate / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction by Dutchey(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
chai
Re: BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction by rickyrex(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
abeg Che nah only Davido vote go keep the guy going?. in fact celebrity don suffer for nija hand. some Una get money and from well to do family. you should have played the role of Davido by canvassing for Rico to remain in the house. meanwhile the guy used almost all day yesterday to arrange him bag like he knew what await him
Re: BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction by Terminator1234g: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
Tikabodi2xz:
I y

How much?
Re: BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction by tintingz(m): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
Tikabodi2xz:
I y
how much?
Re: BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
Check out the signature in blue below and click/call to contact us for inquiries.
gbaskiboy:
This one no consign me, better things should be discuss abeg
Re: BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction by shallysgirl: 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
hazan041:

Make him d president of your life okay?
Did I quote you Mr allahmajiri? Buzz off.
Re: BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction by ellapius(f): 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
marvin906:
\

not everybody is that foolish
he just showed his stupid side. But it's unfortunate his own stupidity did not profit anybody. At lest someone own did.
Re: BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction by marvin906(m): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
ellapius:
he just showed his stupid side. But it's unfortunate his own stupidity did not profit anybody. At lest someone own did.

i was kinda referring to the statement that werey chick said
saying davido should give hes fans money for airtime to vote for someone on bbn
just because others are doing it
i was referring to that as foolishness

Re: BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction by ellapius(f): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
marvin906:

i was kinda referring to the statement that werey chick said
saying davido should give hes fans money for airtime to vote for someone on bbn
just because others are doing it
i was referring to that as foolishness
we are not on same page dear. Don't quote me again if u cant ecpress ursef in a straight forward manner
Re: BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction by marvin906(m): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
ellapius:
we are not on same page dear. Don't quote me again if u cant ecpress ursef in a straight forward manner

ohhhh so your the werey chick
am sorry i didnt know i was in the presence of stupidity

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction by ellapius(f): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
marvin906:

ohhhh so your the werey chick
am sorry i didnt know i was in the presence of stupidity
go home sweet guess u are suffering from serious emotional issues. Am not the cause of ur pains.. Pls take ur unfortunate self else where don't stain me with it. If u want to make friend then do it nicely and stop being silly.
Re: BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction by marvin906(m): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
ellapius:
go home sweet guess u are suffering from serious emotional issues. Am not the cause of ur pains.. Pls take ur unfortunate self else where don't stain me with it. If u want to make friend then do it nicely and stop being silly.

yawwwnnnnn
didnt i say i was sorry
is not my fault i didnt recognize her majesty
the queen of stupidity nigeria chapter
please forgive me

Re: BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction by ellapius(f): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
marvin906:

yawwwnnnnn
didnt i say i was sorry
is not my fault i didnt recognize her majesty
the queen of stupidity nigeria chapter
please forgive me
its OKwith the name calling sir face the topic and lemme alone. Am not in for all this
Re: BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction by marvin906(m): 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
ellapius:
its OKwith the name calling sir face the topic and lemme alone. Am not in for all this

yes her majesty
by the way you said if i wanted to make friends i should ask nicely..
her majesty ironically i make friends this way grin
Re: BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction by ellapius(f): 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
marvin906:

yes her majesty
by the way you said if i wanted to make friends i should ask nicely..
her majesty ironically i make friends this way grin
ok good for u son.. But the road to our friendship has been blocked.
Re: BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction by FreePaypal(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
whay sad when everyone there is acting curruptly

We build any website for free and maintain it for N417/month for 1 year whatsapp me 08109361786
Re: BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction by Bia1990: 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
] ;Did you vote for him?
Re: BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction by snowlord(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
kingem:
undecided when he didn't vote nko... be using only mouth to support

grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction by marvin906(m): 7:48am On Apr 10, 2018
ellapius:
ok good for u son.. But the road to our friendship has been blocked.

never asked for it.
her majesty

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Comments Between Korede Bello & a fan over Rihanna's 'mechanic' outfit / Adesua Etomi's Outfit To Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding (Picture) / Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.