Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

18-year-old Nigerian Lady Ruti Olajugbagbe Wins The Voice UK 2018 Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 18-year-old Nigerian Lady Ruti Olajugbagbe Wins The Voice UK 2018 Show (478 Views)

The 18yr Old Nigeria Who Won The Voice UK’ 2018. 10 Things To Know About Her / SEE 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Who Won Voice UK 2018 (PHOTOS / Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18-year-old Nigerian Lady Ruti Olajugbagbe Wins The Voice UK 2018 Show by iamherry(m): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2018
Over the years, Nigerians have been at the top of their games abroad as they always top most competitions they registered for. They also come out in flying colors as long as their academics are involved. It has just been reported that an 18-year-old Nigerian lady, Ruti Olajugbagbe, just emerged winner of The Voice UK 2018 competition. Daily Mail reports that the talented young lady was said to have beaten the runner-up Donel Mangena to winning the competition.

It was reported that 18-year-old Olajugbagbe broke down in tears after the host, Emma Willis, announced her as the winner. Her coach Sir Tom Jones also disclosed that she is a wonderful, magical and sincere singer. Also announcing her winning, The Voice UK took to their Twitter handle to share her picture with the caption: “Our winner @rutimusic’s spellbinding cover of ‘Dreams’ is now out! If you love it as much as us, listen here.”

Speaking after her victory, Olajugbagbe said: “I wasn’t expecting this… I didn’t expect to get to the blind audition, I don’t know what to say!” She also thanked everyone who took out time to vote for her saying: “What is going on? Thank you to everyone who voted! My cover of dreams is out now!”

Also the runner-up Mangena was equally gracious as he congratulated Ruti on her victory, saying: “Thank you so much. I’ve loved every second of it. To have become the runner-up, it’s amazing. Working with William has been my highlight. I’m so happy, as happy as Ruti.”

https://www.naija.ng/1162312-18-year-nigerian-lady-ruti-olajugbagbe-wins-the-voice-uk-2018-show.html#1162312

(1) (Reply)

RIP! Nigerian DJ Dies As He’s Electrocuted In Delta / Wendy Williams Advises Man Whose Sister Is Travelling 2 Nigeria 2 Marry A Prince / Billionaire Master Hushpuppi Having Fun As Davido Had Mad Love From Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.