Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK (2773 Views)

Oluwadamilare Baiyewu, Nigerian Rapist Jailed For 24 Years In The UK / Rapist Attacks Woman, Gets Knocked Out By Victim. / Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK by Sagamite(m): 11:15am On May 14, 2010
adconline:

Alaye Nairaland, ask someone to read it for u

slowpoke, you can't defend your statement?
Re: Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK by harakiri(m): 8:19pm On May 14, 2010
What is with men and r.aping girls anyways? If they are so Hot, why not get a gf and if they cant, get a hooker.This s.exual sadism thing beats my imagination. sad
Re: Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK by adconline(m): 8:41pm On May 15, 2010
slowpoke, you can't defend your statement?
dumb ass, since you could not read the statement, there is no need re-posting it for you. You ve got to defend your statement against the judge's not mine.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK by Sagamite(m): 2:42am On May 16, 2010
adconline:

dumb backside, since you could not read the statement, there is no need re-posting it for you. You ve got to defend your statement against the judge's not mine.

Foool, where did the judge mention Nigeria. Are you retarded?
Re: Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK by adconline(m): 12:13pm On May 16, 2010
Idiot, you read with your worn-out lenses, made for Papa Ajasco and company, you curse with your brain, so there is no room left for normal thinking in your brain. You come off as someone who's got an impulsive fat finger who lets his hands do the reasoning and typing. It's hidden in the details, but then again, you have no inner eyes to see it. Good luck
Re: Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK by IsahLawal: 12:36pm On May 16, 2010
I am a man of 28years. I am serchin for a lady 2 marry wiz d flowing qualities she must b d age b/w 18 to 20 muslim, educated, not lessthan secondry schools and so on.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK by Sagamite(m): 1:21pm On May 16, 2010
adconline:

Idiot, you read with your worn-out lenses, made for Papa Ajasco and company, you curse with your brain, so there is no room left for normal thinking in your brain. You come off as someone who's got an impulsive fat finger  who lets his hands do the reasoning and typing.  It's hidden in the details, but then again, you have no inner eyes to see it. Good luck

You are a slowpoke. So all you were doing was throwing conjectures?  grin And you are talking about thinking?  grin grin grin

Fool, engage your brain when next you comment. You know I am in this zone to clunk morons like you on the head and yet you still threw an ediotic conjecture that mirrors your reasoning level.

Hidden in the details fooool. Typical Naija conjecture throwing, rumour spreading dimwit. And they wonder why they are unemployable. If you had a decent brain and/or education, you will be stating facts, not conjectures and sophism.

See my signature below.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK by adconline(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2010
And they wonder why they are unemployable Thinking b4 typing is to your brain what Calculus is to a bus conductor in Lagos . The difference between your irrational fat finger and the one on Wall Street is that yours is only good for raining abuses and curses ,while the one on Wall Street could be useful in making millionaires in a flash, like typing $60 million instead of $60billion or vice versa. Making money on Wall Street is to a fat finger a piece of cake, while reading b4 typing is to your fat finger a rocket science. Wall Street's fat finger is employable, while yours is not, only wandering as an alaye on NL.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK by AloyEmeka5: 4:26pm On May 16, 2010
Isah Lawal:

I am a man of 28years. I am serchin for a lady 2 marry wiz d flowing qualities she must b d age b/w 18 to 20 muslim, educated, not lessthan secondry schools and so on.   

You may wanna stick with a muslim woman who is still in primary school since you are obviously "not greater than primary schools and so on".
Re: Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK by Sagamite(m): 7:36pm On May 16, 2010
adconline:

And they wonder why they are unemployable Thinking b4 typing is to your brain what Calculus is to a bus conductor in Lagos . The difference between your irrational fat finger and the one on Wall Street is that yours is only good for raining abuses and curses ,while the one on Wall Street could be useful in making millionaires in a flash, like typing $60 million instead of $60billion or vice versa. Making money on Wall Street is to a fat finger a piece of cake, while reading b4 typing is to your fat finger a rocket science. Wall Street's fat finger is employable, while yours is not, only wandering as an alaye on NL.

What rampant junk are you talking about here, slowpoke? grin You just had to say something since you know you daftness is due to a moronic conjecture? grin
Re: Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK by adconline(m): 12:20am On May 17, 2010
What rampant junk are you talking about here, slowpoke? You just had to say something since you know you daftness is due to a moronic conjecture?

Thanks to Nairaland for putting up with your idiotic displays where minimum criterion for being a member is just having an IQ as "high" as that of a Chimp. So in animal kingdom, a chimp is considered wise, but right here it qualifies U as an NL bouncer and you have clearly displayed it. Big mouth=brainless.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK by Sagamite(m): 12:43am On May 17, 2010
adconline:

Thanks to Nairaland for putting up with your idiotic displays where minimum criterion for being a member is just having an IQ as "high" as that of a Chimp. So in animal kingdom, a chimp is considered wise, but right here it qualifies U as an NL bouncer and you have clearly displayed it. Big mouth=brainless.

Foool, prove your conjecture and show you are smart. grin
Re: Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK by Osama10(m): 12:46am On May 17, 2010
Some people can be so abusive, nairaland should be a fun place and not taking it as if na Jamb.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK by adconline(m): 3:11am On May 17, 2010
Foool, prove your conjecture and show you are smart
Trying to prove an illogical statement from you, is like waiting for a bird to have an orgasm . You can can prove something to a brain that's amenable to learning, but yours has been quarantined by NHS, so there is no point giving any medication after death.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK by Sagamite(m): 1:32pm On May 17, 2010
adconline:

Foool, prove your conjecture and show you are smart
Trying to prove an illogical statement from you, is like waiting for a bird to have an heavenly feeling . You can can prove something to a brain that's amenable to learning, but yours has been quarantined by NHS, so there is no point giving any medication after death.

An illogical statement from me?

As Eminem said: "Bitch, are you retarded?"
Re: Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK by adconline(m): 7:10pm On May 17, 2010
An illogical statement from me?
As Eminem said: "naughty woman, are you retarded?"

What a clown, Eminen is now your most quoted  encyclopedia   ?
It seems ur brain is frozen like your eyes? Always coming up with being retarded? The mere fact that you could not read and understand the sentencing judge's statement means that you have selective amnesia with myopic vision or your   Alzheimer's disease is at infancy level. Go see a doctor!!!
Re: Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK by bkbabe97: 7:11pm On May 17, 2010
Isah Lawal:

Another potential rap.i.st on the prowl!!! U best grant him his wish b4 he starts clubbing women ova the head and dragging 'em into bushes!!! Isah Lawal, I forwarded ur name to every embassy in the Western World. U aint coming out here trying to take our innocent women by force!!! Not less than secondary school indeed!!! Weirdo!
Re: Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK by Sagamite(m): 7:24pm On May 17, 2010
adconline:

What a clown, Eminen is now your most quoted  encyclopedia   ?

slowpoke, more ediotic conjectures? Do you use your brain at all? grin

adconline:

It seems your brain is frozen like your eyes? Always coming up with being retarded? The mere fact that you could not read and understand the sentencing judge's statement means that you have selective amnesia with myopic vision or your   Alzheimer's disease is at infancy level. Go see a doctor!!!

The judge's statement is:

Judge Simon Freeland QC, jailing Akamo for seven years, said: “The fact is that these offences amount in aggregate terms to a chilling and terrifying attack on an innocent member of the public, going about her own business in preparation for a marathon run.”

Recommending Akamo's deportation on release, the judge said: “Your continued presence in this country is to its obvious detriment. It would be contrary to the public interest for you to remain in this country.”

Dimwit, how does this relate to Nigeria as a whole? Fooool. grin Explain.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK by nearest(m): 11:42am On May 22, 2010
sagamite! The investment banker, you are still here accusing people of throwing conjectures when you look for the slightest opportunity to abuse them, why are you so angry? If london don tire you come back home! {i'm waiting for your post containing words like slowpoke, dimwit, retard, bring it on!}
Re: Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK by Sagamite(m): 11:35pm On May 22, 2010
nearest:

sagamite! The investment banker, you are still here accusing people of throwing conjectures when you look for the slightest opportunity to abuse them, why are you so angry? If london don tire you come back home! {i'm waiting for your post containing words like slowpoke, dimwit, retard, bring it on!}

slowpoke, here is my reply:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-444332.288.html#msg6078971

I await you explaining what you do at etershit. grin
Re: Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK by denzel2009: 9:51pm On May 31, 2010
A thread of 2 pages about r@pe, More than half of the contributions are insults, funnily not to the r@pist. SMH!
Re: Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK by shotster50(m): 11:57pm On May 31, 2010
@ Denzel , stick around a lil bit more and you will get a fair share of it lol
Re: Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 01, 2010
teenagers and internet shakes head and leaves thread
Re: Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK by Osama10(m): 2:25am On Jun 14, 2010
denzel2009:

A thread of 2 pages about r@pe, More than half of the contributions are insults, funnily not to the r@pist. SMH!

Dont mind them, ewu people.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK by Sc00by1(m): 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2010
i cant believe it
Re: Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK by kech(f): 2:17am On Jun 20, 2010
It's possible that this Adelani Akamo has committed this same crime before in Naija. Only 10 days in the UK and he snapped? Trust me, he has done this before. I know its a trend for some affluent families to send their wayward and out-of-control kids out of the country to escape shame and embarrassment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram's Blog(website) / 5 Robbers Killed In Lagos / Customs Killed Rice Smuggler At Sokoto (graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.