Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? (4937 Views)

Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers / New Styles of Clothing that Will Never Go Out Of Style , serch for what you want / Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by IdibiaLuv(f): 8:42am On Dec 30, 2005
pants capris sweaters whats yours?
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by layi(m): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2005
Belts.
Iced out customized or LED Screen Scrolling buckles.
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by alheri(f): 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2005
MY JEANS! i cant do without my jeans. I wear them to work on fridays and any day i know my boss wont be at work!
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by hotangel2(f): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2005
My blue jean. I fxcking love that pant.
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by jacq(f): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2005
Jeans !
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by snazzydawn(f): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2005
my nike arm band!!!
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by dejiolowe: 8:40am On Jan 03, 2006
straight pants
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by icingbaby(f): 1:39am On Jan 04, 2006
all my sexy short dresses, and my jeans.
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by Hotstepper(f): 6:49am On Jan 04, 2006
i look jeans dat alwayz bring out ma slim fit shappy and traditional attire cry
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by hotangel2(f): 6:51am On Jan 04, 2006
I have only two traditional attire.. n those r deff not 'piece of clothing' they r LOtsa clothing. cheesy cheesy
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by Hotstepper(f): 6:58am On Jan 04, 2006
which one is LOSTA again
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by layi(m): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2006
Losta = lots of

I once saw Lizzy (Hotangel) in native and i fell totally in love. The bae looked so cute.
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by Jillianne(f): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2006
I like a lot of clothing but my favorite one are pants. When I am in school I usually dont wear shorts unless it is really nice out side but other then that I wear pants. I like skirts also my favorite one is my yellow one. But I have to say that my favorite item to wear is short. Because in america we have so nice ones here. SO that is my favorite ones to wear. SHORTS
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by yemmydavid(m): 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2006
My tee shirts
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by papermoon(f): 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2006
cry
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by snazzydawn(f): 12:34am On Feb 06, 2006
right now,its my sunglasses....
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by nellygurl(f): 3:12am On Feb 12, 2006
MY 7 Jeans and True religion jeans and my sneakers
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by honeybird: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2006
what brand of jeans are good for bringing shape to very slim figures?
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2006
anything elegant, sophisticated n sexy
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by papermoon(f): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2006
cry
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by honeybird: 12:37am On Feb 22, 2006
@papermoon thanks! Do they sale them in the U.S. because I've never seen or heard of this brand.

The only jeans that have every really fit me perfectly are Diesel's Daisy fit, have your tried those before?
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by honeybird: 12:49am On Feb 22, 2006
@papermoon

let me describe my dream pair of jeans that I long to find: fitted in the butt and high thigh area and then a gradual loose fit from the high thigh on down. And I dred the mistaken bell bottom look. That look just isn't classy anymore to me. I want something sophisticated that has the above cut and light fade (not that dramatic worn out look).

Have you notice that jeans for slim women are outragously priced?
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2006
anytin cuul n chic goes

Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2006
wink

Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2006
as long as it makes u look damn fine

Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by papermoon(f): 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2006
cry
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by honeybird: 1:55am On Feb 24, 2006
@papermoon

I saw Beckham's R n' R online, veerrry nice. Did you see the [i][/i]Revolver cut? That's more the look that will bring out my long legs and shy mid section. But the price: shocked ! I'm live in Wash. D.C. and I found this amazing taylor who can mimic that exact look for a more reasonable price. I'll keep you updated on how it comes out!
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by papermoon(f): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2006
cry
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by gem87(f): 2:34am On Apr 07, 2006
my bra and panties lol
hmm short skirts luv em!
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by sade511(f): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2006
My jean jackets, my sweaters, and my Rihanna pants.
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by poison: 2:57am On Apr 12, 2006
my new black jacket i got from Limite, dang, lemme go find a pic
Re: Whats Your Favorite Piece Of Clothing? by eveseh(f): 8:33pm On May 07, 2006
jeans

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Do Eyelash Curlers Really Work Wonders? / Nice Tight Girl Dresses, I Love Just It :P / Meet The Real- Life Barbie: Valeria Lukyanova

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.