Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

"You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back (37444 Views)

Gozie Okeke Gets Lexus From Fr Mbaka (Photos, Video) / Gozie Okeke Involved In Car Accident In Anambra (Photos) / Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by showafrica(m): 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
Can someone brief us pls on the woman wrong move, I am interested. Look like she was chopped along the line
Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
I remember this lady's music when I was a kid... I learnt and crammed till I sang it well. Then I learnt ibo language too grin

1 Like

Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by Martin0(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
lilfreezy:

See as this one click girl moniker, see big bress, see her location, him don dey shift the goalpost

ur own wahala dey inside ur body oooogrin

what business do I have with breast or even assgrin u people can't just see a man conversing with a lady as normal without having side thoughtsgrin
Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
alphacyborg:

Idiot undecided
Coward tongue
Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by joenor(m): 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
That was a hash reply I must say.
Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
The man is truly a goat. It was princess njideka that accepted him back and not the other way round especially after he was caught in perversion. Those who know, know.
#MouthSealed

2 Likes

Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by ensamy(m): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
She is not even a born again Christian, she is just making money. But Jesus still loves her shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by alphacyborg(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Coward tongue

undecided sentimental idiot tongue
Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by IdeyFindWife: 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
lilfreezy:

See as this one click girl moniker, see big bress, see her location, him don dey shift the goalpost

Ah, no mind am. Hin be motor-boy, na me be Oga.

The gal set die, na me go carry am last last.

But wait o You sef? How u take see am? Ta, close ya eye there angry

1 Like

Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
alphacyborg:

undecided sentimental idiot tongue
Sentimental coward undecided tongue
Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by alphacyborg(m): 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Sentimental coward undecided tongue

I will not allow you to have the last word tongue idiot angry
Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Gospel musician o..
Have even watched her smoke in a bumshot on one of her movies..

Things we do for money and fame lipsrsealed undecided

You're a fine specimen
Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by tizzdi(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
GOAT==greatest of all time cool
Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by RillJ(m): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Maybe she is yet to actually repent.
Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by Mypeople2(m): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

Via Instagram  , read below

BY APROKO GIRL ; https://aprokogirl.com/1407/actress-njideka-okeke-slams-man-who-hailed-her-husband-for-taking-her-back/

cc; lalasticlala

Is that why she called him a goat ?She can not even hide her attitude problems.She just publicly showed it to us.These persons we call celebrities,what are we even celebrating in the their lives?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
alphacyborg:

I will not allow you to have the last word tongue idiot angry
Datz because you are a coward! tongue
Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by stanisbaratheon: 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
grin grin
lilfreezy:

Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
Earthbound:

You're a fine specimen
Thanks...
Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by seangy4konji: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
he pain d girl ooo.

bad boys don scatter d office but juju pass love.
Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Thanks...

You're welcome kiss
Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by Cyrilpac(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
Why not, you are a lion. .?
Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by Harmony92(f): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
Martin0:

truegrin how ur side Na, u nor go work today wait oo Na edo u base
I dey wafi bros grin
Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by Martin0(m): 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
Harmony92:
I dey wafi bros grin
oh una go flex na abi

1 Like

Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by rhames(m): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

Via Instagram  , read below

BY APROKO GIRL ; https://aprokogirl.com/1407/actress-njideka-okeke-slams-man-who-hailed-her-husband-for-taking-her-back/

cc; lalasticlala

Arochukwu, Kontagora or Ibadan goat, which is unusually short?
Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by focus7: 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
He's really a goat, eewu nama.

Some are just irresponsible, hear what came out of someone mouth to a woman.

1 Like

Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by agbonkamen(f): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Gospel musician o..

she no even sabi act movie except singing grin grin

1 Like

Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by SaroWiwa: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
kingem:
if only we mind our business in this country... undecided undecided

People can only mind their business if only you keep your business from them. When your business becomes public, then you don't have control over what they say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by pek(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
SaroWiwa:

People can only mind their business if only you keep your business from them. When your business becomes public, then you don't have control over what they say.
Sorry I could only give you one like for this!
Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
Gozie is gay..
Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by blesoh(f): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Gospel musician o..

I was wondering too, what message was she trying to send.

1 Like

Re: "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back by kingchris30(m): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
everything about this woman is annoying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's 32nd Birthday / Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) / Ken Erics Calls On God After Marriage Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.