Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Help With A Monogramming Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help With A Monogramming Business (947 Views)

Monogramming Machine For Sale / Anything Monogramming... That's What We Do (photos) / Monogramming And Embriodery printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With A Monogramming Business by AikayDaWrapper(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
Good day fellow Nairalanders.

I'm here to ask fellow entrepreneurs how they manage a business where they might not be available all the time to prevent employees cheating.

I'm about to venture into the monogramming business and due to the nature of my work and schedule I will not be able to oversee affairs at all times of the day.

So I'm asking what kind of checks you can put in this place to avoid workers cheating you off money.

Please can a mod help me move this to the front page.
Re: Help With A Monogramming Business by PatrickOkunima(m): 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
AikayDaWrapper:

I'm here to ask fellow entrepreneurs how they manage a business where they might not be available all the time to prevent employees cheating.

I'm about to venture into the monogramming business and due to the nature of my work and schedule I will not be able to oversee affairs at all times of the day.

So I'm asking what kind of checks you can put in this place to avoid workers cheating you off money.

What's the nature of the business you're venturing into? That'll help me come up with some ideas on how to curtail theft or pilferage.

Edited: This is the first time I'm hearing of a monogramming business.
Re: Help With A Monogramming Business by liyamar: 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
AikayDaWrapper:

CCTV for a start
Re: Help With A Monogramming Business by AikayDaWrapper(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
liyamar:

CCTV for a start
Thanks for your feedback. Sounds like a god idea.
Re: Help With A Monogramming Business by liyamar: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
AikayDaWrapper:

Thanks for your feedback. Sounds like a god idea.
welcome

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Edible Mushrooms In Nigeria / Bulk Bitcoin ( BTC ) Needed / Bags Of Unshelled Groundnuts For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.