Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,732 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Harry Kane: I Can Still Win The PL Golden Boot Award - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Harry Kane: I Can Still Win The PL Golden Boot Award (313 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award / Thierry Henry: Why Roberto Firmino Is The Most Complete Striker In The PL / Harry Kane: I Can Still Win The PL Golden Boot Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harry Kane: I Can Still Win The PL Golden Boot Award by HotnaijaMarket(m): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
Harry Kane believes he can catch Mohamed Salah in the race to win the golden boot – even if the Premier League are taking goals off him.

Kane thought he had scored his 25th of the season here at the Bet365 Stadium only to see it subsequently awarded to Christian Eriksen.

That would have taken him to within fourof 29-goal Salah in his bid to win finish the top marksmen in consecutive seasons.

Tottenham officials are understood to be contemplating lodging an appeal to the Premier League on Kane’s behalf.

But Kane believes there is plenty of time to hunt down in-form Liverpool forward Salah. who missed the Merseyside Derby with injury, even if the decision to award Eriksen the goal is not changed.

“Yes, I still believe I can,” Kane said.

“Whatever happens, there are still gamesto go. I’ve got to focus on my game and Ican’t control what he does.

“As a striker, it would be great to win the golden boot again and I will keep working hard from now until the end of the season.”

Danish midfielder Eriksen put Spurs ahead when he fired home from Dele Alli’s cutback but Mame Biram Diouf levelled after Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris’ bungled clearance. (Read post in full @ https://www.ngfind.com/2018/04/harry-kane-i-can-still-win-pl-golden.html)

(1) (Reply)

Video : Roma 3 -0 Barcelona ( Goals Highlights ) / Premier League: Arsenal Favourites To Land Martial From Manchester United / EPL- Manchester City Players Dominate PFA Team 2017-18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.