Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Ipnx (urgent) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ipnx (urgent) (2241 Views)

Ipnx Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / IPNX Test Invite / Ipnx Nigeria Limited Recruiting In Several Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipnx (urgent) by God1st: 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2007
Anyone WITH info on wat to expect as regards IPNX INTERVIEW. I did their test last weekend and i got a mail that i passed and that they will get across to me for the next stage of the interview.Pls house wat should i expect?Please help out.i look forward to reading from the house.
Re: Ipnx (urgent) by okenwa(m): 2:20am On Mar 14, 2007
if you made the first step you will make the second step.don't expect too much be composed s you go.hope to hear your testimony soon. ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Ipnx (urgent) by Ehiwere(m): 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2007
God1st,how was the test like.Need a run down of the test.Any way give me a call if u want then i can give u my own aspect of what you will expect.08038412921
Re: Ipnx (urgent) by slye(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
God1st:
Anyone WITH info on wat to expect as regards IPNX INTERVIEW. I did their test last weekend and i got a mail that i passed and that they will get across to me for the next stage of the interview.Pls house wat should i expect?Please help out.i look forward to reading from the house.

Pls how's this test like?

(1) (Reply)

Streling Bank Is Recruiting / EsalesNigeria is recruiting / Jobs In Telecoms - Monacom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.