Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

How Do I Get The PVC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do I Get The PVC? (511 Views)

State By State Breakdown Of The Collection Rate Of The PVC / The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS / Proposal: Let's Make The PVC The Ticket To Places Of Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get The PVC? by Mcleo007(m): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hello everyone, I am sure there are large scores of youths online and out there who do not have the PVC, Do not care to have it, or do not know how to get it. I wish to call on everyone with good directives on how to get it, at least for those of us who don't have it, but want to. Now is the time to take back our nation from these bunch of incompetent men and women.

Thanks.

cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get The PVC? by Mobsync(m): 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
Go to Inec's office in your local government to register. They'll give you a temporary voters card. You'll need to check back later to know whether the permanent voter's card is ready.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get The PVC? by Mcleo007(m): 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mobsync:
Go to Inec's office in your local government to register. They'll give you a temporary voters card. You'll need to check back later to know whether the permanent voter's card is ready.

Ok, thanks for this info.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get The PVC? by Mobsync(m): 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mcleo007:

Ok, thanks for this info.

You're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

”someone From The North Will Replace President Buhari” Pastor Tunde Bakare Says / Chief Femi Fani-kayode: The Black Sheep Of The Yoruba Race / Go Get Your PVC For Posterity Sake - Let's Vote Wisely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.