Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

I Sent Davido A Message To Come To My Show - Wizkid Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Sent Davido A Message To Come To My Show - Wizkid Reveals (1181 Views)

I Am Taking Four-Year Break From Music – Wizkid Reveals / Brunella Oscar: I Sent Williams Uchemba A DM On Facebook In 2016 / "I Begged Duncan Might For A Collaboration On Fake Love" — Wizkid Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sent Davido A Message To Come To My Show - Wizkid Reveals by Icedprince1d(m): 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
I SENT DAVIDO A MESSAGE TO COME TO MY SHOW - WIZKID REVEALS THE MOMENT DAVIDO SURPRISINGLY JOIN HIM TO PERFORM AT HIS CONCERT

Star singer Wizkid in a recent interview with hip TV has revealed that he personally invited Davido to come for his show 'wizkidtheconcert' back in December 2017.

Recall how Davido had surprisingly joined Wizkid on stage amid rumours circulating back then that the two superstars were at loggerheads with each other.

Click the link below to view the video

http://www.princepalacenews.com.ng/2018/04/i-sent-davido-message-to-come-to-my.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhVu6lplG3e/

Lalasticlala seun mynd44

Re: I Sent Davido A Message To Come To My Show - Wizkid Reveals by Kingdollar28(m): 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
All these mumu celebrities na dem lie pass...

No be p-square brother dy yarn say Na him unite dem

Now wizkid sent him an invitation....

#infact, Una mama dia
Re: I Sent Davido A Message To Come To My Show - Wizkid Reveals by ehizzybaba(m): 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
so....wat next
Re: I Sent Davido A Message To Come To My Show - Wizkid Reveals by swiz123(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
Two most irresponsible musicians

Re: I Sent Davido A Message To Come To My Show - Wizkid Reveals by kingem(m): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
how will this stop buhari from running for 2nd term undecided

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Policeman Alleged To Have 2 Billion Naira / Bbnaija's Ahneeka Celebrates Her Birthday With Construction Theme Photoshoot / Bbnaija: Alex Shares Alluring Photos On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.