Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

BUYING FROM COTONOU - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / BUYING FROM COTONOU (10335 Views)

Car Buying From Cotonou @a Negotiable Price Now:08098443710,o.nana2011@gmail.com / Buying from COTONOU made easy / SAVE MONEY BUYING FROM COTONOU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: BUYING FROM COTONOU by femmy2010(m): 11:28am On Nov 25, 2010
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be Nice.

Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com
Re: BUYING FROM COTONOU by ikakahu(m): 10:36am On May 11, 2012
people should stop telling lies in order to get customers/clients.I totally agree with kunle A.It was all about about this 48 hrs(2 days) period of car delivery that made me venture into such a deal.After 1 wk and 2 days,I ve not yet got my delivery although the biz was not done with the poster but with another dealer who also promised that I will get the car under 48 hrs.My anger here is even if its going to take a month,tell your customer the truth.The most annoying part is that all the gist the guy told me about buying a car in cotonou were all false ranging from prizes to duration of delivery.When you get there,it ll be another story again.From stories to stories.You may even find out that you ve spent more what you would have bought the car in lagos although my main concern was to choose from varieties and not cost cos of my high taste(not by my making) BUT I MUST SAY THE TRUTH THAT I EVEN BOUGHT THE CAR MORE EXPENSIVE THAN I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT IN LAGOS.I ve vowed never to venture into such a deal again as next time I ve it in my to get another car,I will simply walk into car shop here in naija .Its only good for those that want to smuggle their cars to nigeria but if you want to pay full duty,my brother,my sister,buy it here in naija or even look for a reliable friend or relation that will buy it for you in U.S.
lest I forget,They told me that cotonou people don t work their cars,that they sell it as it comes but that's a clear lie which I confirmed by my self.They have workshops where they work accident cars and some of these workshops are even within the auto sales yard.I tell you,it was a bitter experience and a case of misinformation and I believe that most people must have experienced this as well.Even when I told two of my friends about this,they equally told me that they had such an ugly experience too,that if i had told them that I was going to cotonou to buy the car,that they would have discouraged me.I don t have time because of my busy schedule but I promised my self that I am going to put a write up as regards this.PLS IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAD A DECENT DEAL IN COTONOU,COME AND SHARE IT HERE BUT IF YOU THAT YOU HAD AN UGLY ONE,ALSO EDUCATE OTHERS SO THAT THEY DON T MAKE MISTAKES.

One more important advice,never change a huge sum of amount when going.You can change like 20K so that when you ve have seen by yourself and confirmed that all they told you were lies,you can kindly come back to naija and chang your money to naira and you won t loose so much money.I was cajoled into changing over a million naira and when I saw the truth,I notice that changing the money back would result to more losses and what if being robbed on the way?So that was a serious challenge to me too as I had no option than to buy there.

I am not here to ridicule any body's bussiness but just the sincere truth and experience is what am sharing with you because if you are not well informed,you will be deformed and you know what that means.ALWAYS BE TRUTHFUL!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sparkling Neat Toks 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORT 4WD #3.6m _____SOLD_____ / Used Car Parts Of Honda, Toyota, Nissan For Sale / Old Plate Numbers To The New Plate Numbers How Much Will It Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.