Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Closure Of Account/Move To New Nairaland Account - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Closure Of Account/Move To New Nairaland Account (351 Views)

Why Choose Lace Closure Wig In 2021? / I Go To New York City | A Poem By The African L'yion| / How Can I Monetize My Nairaland Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Closure Of Account/Move To New Nairaland Account by jemmabond(f): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
To my dear readers,

You might be wondering why I haven't posted in a while; this is due to my jam-packed schedule which includes work on my upcoming novel to be published with Okada Books. After careful consideration I have chosen to delete this account and move to a new one which bears my pseudonym, Tami Okoro Dedeh. All old stories will duly be transferred with new ones hopefully to follow, and the preview for my debut novel shall be published here for publicity.

Thanks to everyone for their support. A couple of people tried emailing me, but due to technical errors I was unable to view their messages. Let me assure you my inability to reply was not due to reluctance as I appreciate each and everyone of my supporters. Those wishing to contact me for literacy advice/comments may use the address tamiokorodedeh@yahoo.com. Please be aware that anything other than matters concerning my writing will not be considered.

By the grace of God, this is just the beginning. Let's enjoy this ride together.

Tami

(1) (Reply)

Hello Writers!!! / How To Become A Master Of Your Own Creativity / 5 Signs Your Job Is Sucking The Life Out Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.