Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,590 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

"I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President (31042 Views)

‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi / BREAKING: GMB To Osinbanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by CoolAmbience(m): 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

Is this what would change the election result?

Lol.

He's barking in futility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by selfmade22: 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
i guess Zahra is still xpecting GMB, not jubr sorry NL na slip of tongue
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by mikejj(m): 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
CoolAmbience:

You and.....
. u can remove yourself
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Amagite2:
Buhari's personal photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo shared a lovely shot of the president, and his daughter, Zahra dropped an interesting comment.

According to the comment, she prefers her father as General, GMB, not President, PMB.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/zahra-buhari-says-she-prefers-her-dad-as-the-army-general-not-president.html

if not for qota system pmb can't be a sound private solider tankless of general with his poor waec
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Bgorgeous: 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
Very correct my sister
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Goodmoney: 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
This girl does not have any idea of her father's problems. GMB kò MTN ní.
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by gr8tone: 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
Maybe she didn't study her social study very well. Otherwise she would have learned that Nigeria is practicing presidential system of government
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by sirgalahad26(m): 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
wether PMB oooo or GMBooo all we are saying is #back2daura2019
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Akanapiaigwe: 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
[s]
GavelSlam:

Yawn.

Ranting of a juvenile.
[/s]
trash from a gworo chewing abokii
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by kernel502: 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
GavelSlam:
Children of hate and anger.

grin

The daughter is child of hate.

I really want buhari to win this forthcoming election again... Not because I like him but just to use this as punishment on Nigerians for voting buhari the last time.
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Nzeh12(m): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
we all prefer GMB too my dear, we wish he never became PMB
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by nex(m): 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
I think she's saying she'd prefer if he wasn't President. Some of his family members have been subtly addressing their opinions against his Presidency.
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Tonimagnificent: 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
Amagite2:
Buhari's personal photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo shared a lovely shot of the president, and his daughter, Zahra dropped an interesting comment.

According to the comment, she prefers her father as General, GMB, not President, PMB.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/zahra-buhari-says-she-prefers-her-dad-as-the-army-general-not-president.html

buhari a blessing or curse 2 Nigerians. vote Buhari 2019 nd die in poverty. don't vote nd remain a coward d rest of ur life. it's in ur hand, let ur vote count 4 once. don't sell ur vote 4 a cup of rice or #500. #YOURPVCISYOURPOWER
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by horia: 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Purewatermeji:
I wish Buhari can rule this country for life. The love we Nigerians have for him is second to none.
are u just, naturally, a lunatic or u are just acting like one.
The only reasonable thing that could be inferred from what u wrote is that you want a payback for those who voted him in during the last election.
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by bot101(m): 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
Please guys..guys...guys...and baes obviously!! Google buharism, its a dictionary word.
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by no1madman(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
Just spread ur legs make I play with ur clitorixxxxx. . .
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by nnaeyes6: 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
This is hate speech
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by HEIR: 12:41am On Apr 10, 2018
Bharti didn't get to the rank of General but Major General, too many misconceptions. MGMB......
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by popsyleo1: 3:00am On Apr 10, 2018
Do you know your father as GMB
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by talk2percy(m): 6:10am On Apr 10, 2018
We would have preferred it if he wasn't born at all!
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Ojuororun(m): 7:43am On Apr 10, 2018
FAILURE...LIKE FATHER LIKE SON .MTCHEWWW
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by Stillnigga(m): 8:07am On Apr 10, 2018
yes cos she knows the man presently is not her dad�
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by gloricongroup: 9:00am On Apr 10, 2018
Look at this miscreant. You even still have a preference because you have it all good. When the country is just going backward, this privileged girl is posting rubbish like this. Who gives a rats a$$?
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by PFRB: 11:08am On Apr 10, 2018
givan:
Buhari family has disown him! They know PMB isn't their Buhari. It's a rechargeable individual high under the cloak of babariga
to deceive Nigerians since with lost our President

#RetireBuhari2019

They all know that the PMB is a scam foisted on Nigerians and they are held to act the part. Check how his ""son"" greeted him when he came out of hospital. Check the psychological gap between him and Aisha since the so called return from London hospital.The current Buhari is a clone and they all know it.
Re: "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President by mediclife1987(m): 1:43am On Apr 11, 2018
teamsynergy:
mumu ...?ur father failed as GMB and he is failing as PMB

He's as useless as 1MB

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Insists It’ll Form Parallel Govt If Election Is Rigged / Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko / General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.